KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

Bought more than a month ago when TRU had a BOGO 40% off on these clearance sets.

AC

15935130953_9bb425b2ce_c.jpg

Bought more than a month ago when TRU had a BOGO 40% off on these clearance sets.

AC

The Jedi Defender Cruiser is a very nice set.

You found Palpatine arrest set! I heard it's quite rare. Happy Building, then :classic:

The Star Wars CVII Tatooine Diorama Exclusive.

Sounds cool... any pictures of that one?

I <3 wal-mart sales.

AT-AT 50$

x2 Vulture droids 20$ ea

x2 A-wings 20$ ea

Jek 14 stealth fighter 30$

Ezras speeder for 20$ (only a few dollars off from original price but hey, some money left over is nothing to complain about:))

AT-AT for $50.00? That's a nice find, what is your location?

I <3 wal-mart sales.

AT-AT 50$

x2 Vulture droids 20$ ea

x2 A-wings 20$ ea

Jek 14 stealth fighter 30$

Ezras speeder for 20$ (only a few dollars off from original price but hey, some money left over is nothing to complain about:))

Edited by ISDAvenger

AT-AT for $50.00? That's a nice find, what is your location?

Nova Scotia, Canada.

I went back the next day after purchasing hoping to pick up 3-4 of them (there was a whole section of them shelved) and there wasn't a single one left! the one(s) that got away :cry_sad:

i bit the bullet and picked up the wookie gunship today.

Edited by aaroncb

After they were nowhere to be found for a while, my local TRU restocked the Star Destroyer Microfighter. I promptly bought one and it's definitely one of my favourite from the line.

Just picked up 8097 Slave I.

Thought it was a good deal and couldn't pass it up.

It will be a nice addition to my OT ships collection.

$_35.JPG

Just ordered the imperial star destroyer and tie advanced prototype to get the admiral yularen polybag

I placed the May 4th order which it's also a sort of early Birthday gift :wink:

Ewok Village, AT-AT and Mos Eisley Cantina, three sets I always wanted to buy but I ended with giving priority to other sets.

Since I read a lot of good things about those sets I finally ordered them. I intentionally kept myself from ordering every single set. I have to say I thought about adding the Sandcrawerl too but I already have so many sets waiting to be built so I tried to avoid a compulsive Lego Star Wars shopping lol :classic:

I have still to decide what I will do with Yuralen Minifigures: if I'll keep the polybag sealed or not :classic:

Bought Death Star II UCS new and sealed last weekend, and today the UCS X-Wing and Sandcrawler on the sale. My wallet is BROKEN

Picked up the Coruscant Police Gunship and an Utapau troopers pack at my local LEGO Store yesterday to get Yularen and the poster. Had a nice chat with the manager while there and he threw in a Clone Trooper Lieutenant poly too. :thumbup:

Decent May 4th all in all - hadn't seen those two sets in any other stores so 10% off each was better than nothing.

Adding to my previous post, I ended up going to Toys R Us and getting 75055 Imperial Star Destroyer too. Quite a successful haul all round methinks :D

Finally....after months of looking for a fair deal....I have the 7672 Rogue Shadow plus minifigs standing next to me.

€ 40,-, figs in mint condition, set had been built once and was collecting dust, booklets excellent condition, no box....and just 20 mins by car so I could pick it up.

Edited by Jedi-Bendu

Got the AT-AT and Yoda, C3PO and R2D2 keychains that I managed to separate from the chain to add to my Hoth diorama (Yoda was added to my prequel-trilogy minifigs collection). Also got the Yularen fig and the episode IV poster.