KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

I just received the Prototype Advanced Tie Fighter :classic:

I can't wait to hold the Inquisitor Minifigure in my hands and it appears the rest of the set is nice too :classic:

I just received the Prototype Advanced Tie Fighter :classic:

I can't wait to hold the Inquisitor Minifigure in my hands and it appears the rest of the set is nice too :classic:

Haha mine arrived today as well and I've already built it, its a great set and the minifigures are great too

Haha mine arrived today as well and I've already built it, its a great set and the minifigures are great too

It's nice to know that :classic:

I have so many sets to build and so many projects to complete but I'll build it asap because I'm very excited by this set :classic:

Where I live there was no trace of them :(

Anyway I think I should find the dictionary, since it's a book :wink:

Or is it an exclusive too? If not then I should be able to get online, somewhere :classic:

I was surprised that my local toy store had these, I actually went in to buy some bionicle with my son. The dictionary can be easily found online.

I was surprised that my local toy store had these, I actually went in to buy some bionicle with my son. The dictionary can be easily found online.

Thanks for the info :classic:

I'd really like those little sets: I know they are nothing breathtaking in the end but my "collector side" is very strong lol :wink:

At least I should find the dictionary :classic:

T-16 should be reaching us soon. Not a really big build, but it is OT and has a sandman (what we called in in 1977).

Droid Gundship and Kashyyk Troopers. My AT-AP finally has pilots.

First off they are Drivers not pilots. Pilots are starships, drivers are land vehicles.

Anyways I just got another stromtrooper battle pack to complete my special forces detachment. (i know they aren't special forces but they technically are the "top" soldiers in the galaxy)

Just put together my AT DP fun build liked everything about it but there was one thing in the instructions that bothers my there are stickers on the legs a yellow triangle and in the instructions they point down but on the box they point up just wondering if anybody had the same problem and wich way is right

Picked up two Utapau Troopers Battlepacks at a Sale today... Nice figures, but the Spider-thingy is pretty useless...

I picked up Ezra's Speeder Bike just so I could get the Sabine figure. *Sob* She could have been so much better if they'd just put more orange in her hair...and gave her a helmet...

Buyed quite a few sets lately. The best of which I think is the AT-AP. I think it's a great build, the end result looks great and the minifigs are just beatifull!

Also bought Corporate Alliance tank droid (my second, but was in the superpack), Kashyyyk troopers BP, Utapau troopers BP, X-wing microfigher, Tie Interceptor microfighter. The last few just to stack on minifigs :wink:

Buyed quite a few sets lately. The best of which I think is the AT-AP. I think it's a great build, the end result looks great and the minifigs are just beatifull!

Also bought Corporate Alliance tank droid (my second, but was in the superpack), Kashyyyk troopers BP, Utapau troopers BP, X-wing microfigher, Tie Interceptor microfighter. The last few just to stack on minifigs :wink:

The AT-AP is a wonderful set and with a rare "cost per brick" for a Star Wars set. I'm thinking about buying another one :classic:

Some sets from Amazon.de...

• 75055 - Imperial Star Destroyer
  • 75079 - Shadow Troopers
  • 75032 - Micro Fighters X-Wing Fighter

...and some minifigs from bricklink:

• 6x Stormtrooper (75055)
  • 2x Scout Trooper (the new ones)
  • Ten Numb from (75050)
  • Gray Squadron Pilot (75050)
  • Imperial Officer (75055)
  • Lobot (9678)
  • Ithorian Jedi Master (75051)
  • RA-7 Protocol Droid (75051)

I just placed an order on Lego shop and I bought two Wookiee Gunships.

I know it is considered a bad set by many. It's overpriced but Wookiees Minifigures are somehow rare and Wookiee vehicles even rarer, so I decided to give it a try for a little project of mine :classic:

Ordered a Sith Fury class Interceptor at a decent price today, as long as its still available...

got the at-at and gunship-microfighters, but the real highlight for me is the Skyhopper I bought (at a discounted price). this might just be the best priced set ever. for under 30 euro you get a surprisingly big skyhopper and two great figures. I was really blown away.

Some sets from Amazon.de...

• 75055 - Imperial Star Destroyer
  • 75079 - Shadow Troopers
  • 75032 - Micro Fighters X-Wing Fighter

...and some minifigs from bricklink:

• 6x Stormtrooper (75055)
  • 2x Scout Trooper (the new ones)
  • Ten Numb from (75050)
  • Gray Squadron Pilot (75050)
  • Imperial Officer (75055)
  • Lobot (9678)
  • Ithorian Jedi Master (75051)