KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

4 new star destroyers @ 74$ each, down from 149.99, 2 of the headhunters @ 20.00 ea. regular 59.99 (all prices Canadian mind you) . then came home and found out the missus ordered me the slave I for valentines day. super excited!

At what store did you find these incredible deals?

Edited by duboismerci

At what store did you find these incredible deals?

I'm fairly certain those prices reflect current Canadian Target discounts.

I picked up the recent Vulture Droid set, also from Target for $12 CDN. It wasn't a terrific build, but more interesting than I'd anticipated.

I picked up the recent Vulture Droid set, also from Target for $12 CDN. It wasn't a terrific build, but more interesting than I'd anticipated.

I found it more interesting than anticipated too :classic:

Also the price you mentioned is indeed too good to not buy it. I wish I had such discounts here :classic:

I hear Target is shutting down all of their stores in Canada. I bet you'll see some great deals, my neighbors to the north.

Great deal! If I can find one at that price I will pick a second one for sure.

Thanks

I hear Target is shutting down all of their stores in Canada. I bet you'll see some great deals, my neighbors to the north.

The Target close to me had a ton of advent calendar so I'll go see if they are discounted. Also hoping to finaly get the AT-AT

I got the Imperial Troop Transporter tonight, it's a nice little vehicle that gives people a good opportunity to expand their Imperial Forces. The only other set I think I may pick up is the Hailfire Droid, but I really hate how they used transparent disks as the Wheels.

Bought "The Ghost" today... Didn' t plan on doing so, but at 79,95 Euro the Price was too good to let it pass...

I managed to find a 10236 Ewok Village on clearance at Target! Very, very excited about it, since it's actually the biggest set I've bought. I plan on getting Battle of Endor and Ewok Attack from bricklink at some point, as well as the new Imperial Shuttle to complete the whole Endor scene.

I managed to find a 10236 Ewok Village on clearance at Target! Very, very excited about it, since it's actually the biggest set I've bought. I plan on getting Battle of Endor and Ewok Attack from bricklink at some point, as well as the new Imperial Shuttle to complete the whole Endor scene.

Interesting :classic: I often thought about getting it but, like the Death Star, I always had other projects to complete before.

How much did you pay it? If I may ask :classic:

Only $170, surprisingly. As a plus, when the woman was ringing it out the bar code didn't work, so she typed it in manually and excluded tax!

Only $170, surprisingly. As a plus, when the woman was ringing it out the bar code didn't work, so she typed it in manually and excluded tax!

Wow! That's really a great deal :wink:

Did you already begin to build it? I'm very curious to know if you think it's worth the full price. Since I can't find it around the only place where I can buy it's Lego shop site and, of course, it's full price :classic:

Nope, haven't started to build it yet, and its killing me! I'm moving in a week now, and it would be way too much trouble to move the completed set, so I've been holding off. It definitely looks worth it on the minifigs alone though, there's 19 of them!

Nope, haven't started to build it yet, and its killing me! I'm moving in a week now, and it would be way too much trouble to move the completed set, so I've been holding off. It definitely looks worth it on the minifigs alone though, there's 19 of them!

I know there are many Minifigures. Some of them are older versions, though (Stormtroopers for example) but other are exclusive to this set.

You were lucky in finding it at that price :classic: I still wonder if it would be the full retail price. Probably it is worth but with that money I can get several other SW sets. It's the "Death Star" dilemma, I guess :classic:

Does anyone else think that the new Geonosion battle pack is actually a modified 212th Battle Pack? I bought two of them before I realized that they were actually 212th and a little out of context.

I went to a local store for more Series 13 bags but I couldn't resist to buy few Star Wars sets :wink:

So I got another Imperial Transport (now I have six of them) and 2 Senate Commando Troopers packs. The Commandos look very nice and we also get an officer, which is good for army building purposes :classic:

Does anyone else think that the new Geonosion battle pack is actually a modified 212th Battle Pack? I bought two of them before I realized that they were actually 212th and a little out of context.

Two of the are indeed 212th Armors. The whole pack is out of context. At the time of the second battle of Geonosis, Clone Troopers were issued phase I armor and beside the only ones who were the "desert camo" were ARF/scout Troopers and General Mundi's Galactic Marines.

However the Minifigures look nice and there are other desert planets in the Galaxy :classic:

Ive just ordered the Tie Advanced Prototype, and at the weekend i bought : Imperial Troop Transport, Geonosis Troopers and The Hailfire Droid set. Some really great sets if I'm honest

I've just picked up the microfighters snow speeder, just for the "Snow Speeder Pilot" who will be added to my growing Hoth collection. I also bought the Shadow Troopers BP and the new Stormies BP. The shadow troopers look excellent! great figures. Although I'm not a great fan of the newer 'Sad mouth' on the stormtroopers helmet, they actually look ok with the originals and don's stand out a mile like I thought they would. Very happy with these quick small pick ups :grin:

I went to a local store for more Series 13 bags but I couldn't resist to buy few Star Wars sets :wink:

So I got another Imperial Transport (now I have six of them) and 2 Senate Commando Troopers packs. The Commandos look very nice and we also get an officer, which is good for army building purposes :classic:

Two of the are indeed 212th Armors. The whole pack is out of context. At the time of the second battle of Geonosis, Clone Troopers were issued phase I armor and beside the only ones who were the "desert camo" were ARF/scout Troopers and General Mundi's Galactic Marines.

However the Minifigures look nice and there are other desert planets in the Galaxy :classic:

Thats what i had thought. I would like some GMs but i would need more snow troopers for it. I honestly dont mind the phase 2 armor but If maybe Boil or Waxer or even some GMs would be involved I would have bought more

Thats what i had thought. I would like some GMs but i would need more snow troopers for it. I honestly dont mind the phase 2 armor but If maybe Boil or Waxer or even some GMs would be involved I would have bought more

They can be used to represent Clones who fought on desert planets after the introduction of phase 2 armors :classic:

I picked up the A-wing and AT-DP polybags, and the Star Wars visual dictionary.

LEGO-Star-Wars-A-Wing-Mini-30272-Polybag-Set.jpg

15410173103_35cc647e8f.jpg

dk-lego_star_wars-the_visual_dictionary.png

Where did you get the A-Wing? And I thought the AT-DP was pretty much out of stock everywhere.

Managed to get myself the 2013 AT-TE for $45 USD at Barnes and Noble. Don't usually purchase from there, but I couldn't turn down the offer with the coupons I had on me. :thumbup:

I picked up the A-wing and AT-DP polybags, and the Star Wars visual dictionary.

Where I live there was no trace of them :(

Anyway I think I should find the dictionary, since it's a book :wink:

Or is it an exclusive too? If not then I should be able to get online, somewhere :classic: