KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

75024 HH-87 Starhopper at Walmart for $29! Rako Hardeen has amazing printing.

Edited by CoffeeGuy

Even though I still have Christmas sets to build, I couldn't resist some of the new sets today. I picked up...

Skyhopper

Micro At-At x2

Micro Snowspeeder

TIE Prototype

Troop Transport, and

The Free AT-DP

Best part off it, I threw in the Detective's Office and the free Flowers Cart to get it all free via VIP Points - sweet!

Since I'm not bothered at all by the Rebels 'Troopers, I like it. The ITT is a little on the dinky side, but it's a battle pack, not a vehicle set, so that's fine.

I like them too :classic: Sadly Lego shop has a 5 boxes limit and that means I have to search around for more packs. Anyway I noticed they cost less than 2014 Battle packs, not bad :classic:

Just bought 2 (used) sets:

7965 Millenium Falcon

8038 Vattle of Endor

:thumbup: Like I said: 2 brilliant sets!

Now upload an avatar! Great to have you on board buddy :laugh:

Picked up the T-16 Skyhopper so I could get the free poly. I otherwise have plenty to keep me busy and I like to wait for the craziness to die down and the sales to pop up.

Treated myself this year for Christmas and got a 10019 Blockade Runner, 10186 Gen Grievous, 7191 X-Wing. Screwed up and bid on two 10129 Snow Speeders and won both of them (Ooops), and as a surprise my wife got me the 75059 Sandcrawler. I planned on waiting to get the Sandcrawler until it went on sale somewhere but I was so happy to see that my wife actually got this for me that I didnt even care that she paid retail.

Bought the Skyhopper because I thought it was a little nifty and I liked the pilot, and before that one of my best friends bought me the Snowspeeder because he thought it was really cool and wanted me to have it.

I like them too :classic: Sadly Lego shop has a 5 boxes limit and that means I have to search around for more packs. Anyway I noticed they cost less than 2014 Battle packs, not bad :classic:

Can't you make multiple order?

Went to my local Lego Store and picked up the following:

UCS Slave 1

Imperial Transport

ATDP

T16 Skyhopper

Two poly bag ATDP's

They were sold out of the TIE Prototype, so I grabbed the last one at Target.

They had quite a few of Slave 1's in stock, I was a bit concerned based on the some of the stories I read.

Edited by ISDAvenger

Can't you make multiple order?

I think the limit is per "client/household", unless I'm mistaken :classic:

So once you reached the limit I think you can't buy more of them.

I understand the reason of their policy but they are battle packs, they are meant to be bought in numbers.

The same with Minifigures series: you can order 16 of them but you clearly can't complete your collection and so you have to buy from other stores.

If TLG want to prevent "speculations" (namely persons buying large quantity of items to resell them on ebay or wherever) they should rise those limits. If I can buy them from Lego shop I don't have to buy from those others stores :wink:

Just my opinion. I usually like TLG policies since they are a reliable, efficient and costumer friendly company, so the above it's just a little suggestion :classic:

I bought gunship, spider droid, snowspeeder, at-at chibi sets and also the stormtrooper battlepack, I like all of them, the chibi sets are especially fun and I kinda like the rebels st's. Unfortunately I couldn't find anywhere the shadow troops battlepack or the arc-170 chibi.

For years whenever anyone asked me what I wanted for my birthday or christmas I always jokingly said Lego Death Star, knowing that it was crazily expensive and noone would buy it for me (but with the slim hope someone would). While not a Christmas present, my girlfriend surprised me with a Death Star for my very own to celebrate the passing of my PhD viva in December. I was completely blown away by it. I have finally got round to opening it after travelling at Christmas and immediately regretted emptying everything into a big pile. It took me two hours to make all the figures, let alone start construction. I sneakily grabbed the Death Star Troopers set to get those cool gunners for when I have built the super laser. But in all, an awesome result!

For years whenever anyone asked me what I wanted for my birthday or christmas I always jokingly said Lego Death Star, knowing that it was crazily expensive and noone would buy it for me (but with the slim hope someone would). While not a Christmas present, my girlfriend surprised me with a Death Star for my very own to celebrate the passing of my PhD viva in December. I was completely blown away by it. I have finally got round to opening it after travelling at Christmas and immediately regretted emptying everything into a big pile. It took me two hours to make all the figures, let alone start construction. I sneakily grabbed the Death Star Troopers set to get those cool gunners for when I have built the super laser. But in all, an awesome result!

I have been always tempted to get the Death Star then I always thought "with the same money I can get a lot of SW sets". I don't know if I made the right decision, though :classic:

Enjoy its construction :classic:

My first little order from Lego's online shop this year arrived yesterday. I ordered 2 x 75078 for the 4 Stormtroopers, of course. I also ordered 75090 for Sabine Wren, so that the top-quality printed custom helmet I got for her last month finally is in the hands of the right minifig:

SabineWren.jpg

My first little order from Lego's online shop this year arrived yesterday. I ordered 2 x 75078 for the 4 Stormtroopers, of course. I also ordered 75090 for Sabine Wren, so that the top-quality printed custom helmet I got for her last month finally is in the hands of the right minifig:

SabineWren.jpg

Wow! That helmet looks fantastic!

TLG, if you're paying attention, take note, and see what people do when you don't give them what they ask for!

:P

Edited by rollermonkey

Wow! That helmet looks fantastic!

TLG, if you're paying attention, take note, and see what people do when you don't give them what they ask for!

:P

Yep, I was really impressed with the quality when I received it - the material and print is Lego-quality. Sabine Wren without her helmet is a no-no, especially for someone like me who's collecting all Rebels characters. I never bought custom parts before but finally pulled the trigger on this and paid more than 30 Euros (call me crazy) - what counts at the end of the day is that I'm happy with the product, though.

Congratulation on your achievement! And enjoy your Death Star

I might try to get it on May the 4th if the price is right because at 500+15% tax it is really too expensive.

I got the Imperial Troops transport and the Shadow Troopers battle packs with the free AT-DP. The figures go great with my death star.