KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

I'm anxiously waiting for my Saesee Tiin's Jedi Starfighter to be delivered.

Heh. Isn't that the worst part about ordering Lego? I can't wait for the three sets I bought yesterday to arrive. To satiate my impatience, I simply went and built the sets within LDD. Heh. It's like methadone for Lego addicts.

Needed something cheap the other day so picked up the Jedi Interceptor in work for €17. Not a bad build, different at the least, and it's another ship to put on my shelf.

Went on BrickLink and picked up a few more Stormtroopers. I'm not 100% concerned with small differences, and am actually quite happy that the Imperial Landing Craft I picked up basically has four Stormtroopers. (I can just omit the pauldron from the two Sandtroopers and BAM, they're Stormtroopers). Looking through my collection, with the ISD, Ewok Village, Death Star, The Imperial Landing Craft, and a few other sets, I've got a nice collection of Stormtroopers now.

Edit: Just realized that the Imperial Landing Craft and Jedi Starfighter with Hyperdrive Ring are sets from 2007 that I bought still sealed in the box. (At least according to the sellers on BL). Would be awesome if one of those had a Chrome Gold C-3PO in there. :grin:

Edited by Jdurg

This year's ISD, which leaves me very close to done with SW for 2014, just wanting the figs from the B-Wing and a second Cantina.

...and Slave I if it drops this year, of course.

Just ordered another

2 x 75055 Imperial Star Destroyer (for a total of four) and

2 x 75052 Mos Eisley Cantina to make Tatooine a more lively place.

These are really lovely sets! :wub:

Posted Today, 05:29 PM

Just ordered another

2 x 75055 Imperial Star Destroyer (for a total of four) and

2 x 75052 Mos Eisley Cantina to make Tatooine a more lively place.

Why four ISD if I may ask?

And we will wait for your Tatoine diorama

Why four ISD if I may ask?

And we will wait for your Tatoine diorama

At 29.6% off i couldn't resist. :classic:

I have spent years waiting for a new ISD. 6211 reached astronomous prices here in Germany. I rather buy muliples of sets i like than going for something different i basically don't want to have at all.

Last one I got was the UCS Millenium Falcon. It was the only UCS I was missing so I got it, even though I gave up collecting Star Wars sets quite a while before that.

I decided to branch out from castle so I recently bought 3 of the 75037 battle on saleucami for 20% off :) Nice little set was happy with the speeder bike with the flick missile so I modded them. :)

Ordered 75055 and 75054 from Amazon. $10 off each, free 2-day shipping, no tax; saved more $$ than waiting for double VIP points at S@H.

Edited by Chills

Hit up the only Lego Store near me and picked up another AT-AT, a microfighter X-Wing, microfighter Millennium Falcon, and the 2014 Advent Calendar. Waiting for the UCS Slave I to come out as I really want that. Will be spending the next few weeks working on the Mos Eisley Cantina modification I have in mind now that I have two of those sets.

I was able to get luck and grabbed 3 75036 Utapau Troopers sets from 2 different Walmarts, 2 for $6.50 and 1 for $7 can't really complain about that.

Took two Tie Interceptors microfighters today while they are still 20% off in the Netherlands. Also took some bulk bricks.

Broke down and finally got 75005 Rancor Pit a few days ago. The set itself, meh. But man oh man that Rancor! :wub: :wub: :wub:

I got the Ewok village.. after a lot of hesitation.. my biggest surprise was my wife's reaction (shes not a AFOL or Sw fan)

-"Finally You bought a Starwars set that looks nice after all these years! Can we build this together? it looks fun "

Edited by mechamike

Since I missed the Endor bunker set, I nabbed a Poncho Leia torso off BL. I had a spare POP princess head and a Leia hair from a Kingdoms figure (or an old BL purchase, I forget)... added some sand blue legs from someone else, voila! Endor Commando Leia (also scored a helmet, so she can show Wicket it's just a hat). Waiting on a CapeMadness coat to add to a spare ROTJ Han to make a decent Endor Han...

Picked up the Ghost... At $90 for a 929 piece SW set with 4 minifigs, it is bound for a "price correction" once the show starts or shortly afterwards.