KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

Finally got the Z-95 Headhunter! Can't wait to get an Episode VII X-wing to set alongside it and my 9493. Also got a 2nd Republic vs Sith Troopers.

Jedi Scout Fighter, mostly to have an Ithorian for the Cantina and the RA-7 to put in the Sandcrawler. Still confused why the astromech doesn't have a model designation.

Because it's obviously R2-B1, but they can't call him that because R2-B1 died in TPM :tongue: Just like they don't want to give a name to the Ithorian Jedi because they know people will use him as Momaw Nadon in the Cantina set, and Momaw is clearly not a Jedi.

8097 Slave I

This week I had 2 options:

6209 for 50

8097 for 70

Both used, both at sellers close to my home.

The 8097 looked better, but (since I already had the minis of 8097) the 6209 was more tempting.

I emailed the 6209 seller for some better pix, I replies 90 mins later......but the set (which had been for sale for some time) was gone!

Then, I went for the 8097. Turned out the set was incomplete (1 beam was missing; already checked Bricklink....I can get it for a few cents) so instead of 70 it was 65.

Just went to pick it up; stickers were applied but very neat, just some dust (the set had been opened, built, and then put on a chest where it had been for some time.)

The ship itself looks great. Glad I didn't get the 6209.

I'm gonna BL an IG-88 now and hope a Cloud City set is coming soon so I have some Bespin guards!

My wife bought me the SSD! :grin:

Best wife in the world :wub: , I told her it was going to retire soon and boom, got it finally! :sweet:

Found out today that I'll be getting some Lego Star Wars sets from a friend. My friend's wife has a relative who works at Lego in Enfield, CT and is able to get sets at a good discount. She asked me what sets I'd like to get, and I told her that anything is good since with Lego, even if you already own the set having another is never a bad thing. So I don't know what they'll be getting for me, but I'm pretty psyched about whatever I'll get. A gift of Lego is always awesome, no matter what it is. :grin:

Recently got the Snowspeeder (75049) at a retail store for $30.

And just last night I was the winning bidder on the Darth Vader Tie (8017) for $39! Has everything but the box.

I have the B-wing (75050) on my wish list.

Picked up 9496 Desert Skiff & 75015 Corporate Alliance Tank droid yesterday. Can finally add these two to my little collection:

imagejpg1-1.jpg

Posted Yesterday, 06:21 PM

Just got the AT-AT (45% off), very nice set

Now it's fighting against my son Maula's ice mammoth stomper from Chima

In Canada? How and where?

Edited by duboismerci

In Canada? How and where?

I found the deal on Craig's list (Vancouver) a week ago, it was $95 but he let it go for $80

I buy almost all my Lego from Craig's list between 35% to 45%

I got the mammoth for $65 (47% off) and the Star wars calendar 2014 for $25 (55% off)

I bought the Ewok Village yesterday. Two large Lego sets in a week after more than a year of Lego-fasting. All SW sets are discounted in Holland during september, so I got it for 207.95 euros.

Imperial Shuttle polybag from Target (first time I had seen it in the wild) and another 75052 Cantina from Lego.com.

Just went crazy this weekend!

So I bought Anakin's Jedi Interceptor - the green one (2nd hand with some missing pieces), z-95 head hunter and Duel on Geonosis for $50 (NZD) bucks a piece!

Just ordered the 2014 Star Wars Advent Calendar through work. Picking it up when I go in tomorrow.

Is it December yet?!

It was pay-day on Monday, and with a nice little bonus in my paycheck I made a few purchases from Bricklink:

7133 - Bounty Hunter Pursuit

7659 - Imperial Landing Craft

7661 - Jedi Starfighter With Hyperdrive Booster

Today I got the 75050 B-Wing and 75052 Cantina, taking advantage of Dreamland's ( toy store chain in Belgium) september 20% off offer. And as a bonus my son got a free SW T-shirt. :thumbup:

I was considering getting the 75055 ISD too, but since from that set I am mainly interested in the Palpatine hologram, Imperial officer, crewmember and navy trooper (though having a couple of 9492 TIE's , I already have some), I will probably just get them from bricklink..

Still waiting on a decent reduction for the Sandcrawler.. the official Lego shop in Belgium is having a 10% off on SW too at the moment, but apparently not on the big ones like 75059 Sandcrawler or 10236 Ewok village... and belgian prices on those ar a bit to hefty for my budget.. :cry_sad:

Edited by J.V.D.