KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

I recently got the new AT-AT, got a free TC-4 minifigure with it. :laugh: And then accidentally went back in and bought the new V-Wing and Deathstar Troopers Battlepack, with a free TC-4 Minifigure with each of those, so i'm wondering, is the TC-4 figure worth much? I have one still sealed in the packet, while the other two are buddies in the back of the AT-AT. :classic:

Picked up the Ghost and Phantom sets from my local LEGO store. Haven't had a chance to build the Ghost yet, but I'm very pleased with the Phantom. I've always had a soft spot for compact one-man fighters.

I found the ISD at BaM for the exact same price. The other micro fighters were also $10.99, so I thought the ISD was a mis-printed price sticker. I guess not. Still a great deal!

A couple TRUs near me had the Micro Fighters TIE Interceptor for $9.99 for months after they'd raised the rest to $10.99. I think they finally changed it, but it was odd. Had it been $6.99 I might have a little chibi 181st squadron going on :grin:

Bought 73036 at Target after working for my granny during the past week. The detail work on the clones is amazing.

I picked up the Corporate Alliance Tank Droid to get Jango Fett, also picked up a microfighter Start Destroyer to get the imperial solider in that, and finally I picked up another Death Star Battle Pack to pick up a few more Death Star Gunners, and more Imperial Soldiers. Can never have enough of them. :D

Moving forward, I may make another trek up to the West Farms Mall Lego Store to use up the $30 worth of VIP points on another set, unless of course the Super Star Destroyer shows up again as available on the Lego Shop At Home Store.

Just ordered the death star 10188 on lego.com! so excited for it, too bad I won't see it for a couple weeks. It was a lot of money I'm hoping I won't get buyer's remorse! :sad:

Just ordered the death star 10188 on lego.com! so excited for it, too bad I won't see it for a couple weeks. It was a lot of money I'm hoping I won't get buyer's remorse! :sad:

Trust me, you absolutely will NOT get buyer's remorse with this set. I had the same thoughts as you when I spent a good chunk of change on it, but when it arrived and I saw the huge box, the massive amount of parts, the huge instruction booklet in a spiral bound format, the insane number of minifigs, and all the awesome features coming together as I built it, not a nanogram of buyer's remorse kicked in.

It is an incredible set with so many features, and the build is incredibly enjoyable and not repetitive at all. You are going to love it!

I just ordered the new Mos Eisley Cantina. (I also got the Exo-Suit, but that's unrelated to Star Wars.)

nice, ordered the exo suit as well! although I am quite surprised that its already out of stock! when I ordered it this morning it said it was expected to ship august 14th and now it just says out of stock on the website, wow.

Imperial Star Destroyer. Had this thing been available 35 years ago, every kid would have begged their parents for this.

The AT-AT / Snowspeeder combo pack

Oh, wait. That's not a thing, even though it should be.

:grin:

What? No, everybody knows that Snowspeeders are the perfect complement to A-wings, and studies have shown that all kids want some random clone troopers and droidekas thrown in because teh Pahse 1 clowns r awsum espicealy when u color them w sharpies SuperPack 66449 for the win! :tongue:

Ordered yesterday:

75054 AT-AT

75055 Imperial Star Destroyer (the second one - i will go for a whole squadron of them :wub: )

75058 MTT

Just another Gunners and Imperial Guards set. You can't have enough DS Gunners. After seeing the alternate colour A-Wings I think I'm going to pick another of those up for a Green Wing.

Just made my first purchases the other day, picked up the Death Star and the B-Wing Starfighter, love them :)

Was bored yesterday evening and decided to make the trek up to the West Farms Mall and see what they had. Since I don't foresee any "must-have" purchases coming up in the near future, I decided to make use of the $30.00 off in VIP points that I had and picked up Set 75050 B-Wing. At only $20.00 for it, it's a good deal. I really like the set and had fun building it.

I was also happy to check my mail today and see that the replacement 3x12 wing piece that was missing from my Republic Gunship set had arrived. Only took about a week for the piece to come in. In the set, I had gotten an additional white plate instead of the right wing piece and was happy to get the missing piece so I could "complete" the set. Thankfully, it's absence didn't stop me from building the set since it was easy to put it where it needed to be.

I also am happy to see that my Pick A Brick selections I made many weeks back are finally here in the states. Per the last update, they are in Atlanta so I figure I'll get them sometime this upcoming week. I also finally had a massive BrickLink order sent out to me that will arrive on Monday. This will allow me to finally complete the figure stand I had created to hold all the extra minifigs I've accumulated recently. I may need to add another row of bricks into each level to provide enough room for the taller figures. My PaB selections were made when I first designed the stand, but after seeing how long it was taking to get here I went and made a purchase of the parts on BrickLink. So I'll have the parts to build two stands, or just increase the height of one stand and add another row or two. When the PaB parts get here, I'll also be able to build me four more of the Imperial Probe Droids from set 75014 as those things look AWESOME!

Yesterday, I picked up the 75050 B-wing and the 75053 Mos Eisley Cantina at my local LEGO Store.

Edited by Punisher16

I ordered The Ghost along with a couple Exo-suits at midnight on the 1st, and today I picked up the Phantom to go with it. It's a nice little set,and the new stubby droid is awesome. I foresee the new droid's body, a 2x2 round brick with technic pin holes on two sides, to be highly useful.

Pulled the trigger and ordered the Cantia from S@H. Added in a Death Star Trooper pack to get the free shipping. I already have one of those, but more gunners and guards will look great in the Death Star set.

Pulled the trigger and ordered the Cantia from S@H. Added in a Death Star Trooper pack to get the free shipping. I already have one of those, but more gunners and guards will look great in the Death Star set.

What's S@H?