KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

The first parts for building Bob's ARC-135 and my Z-95 mod have arrived. Just snagged a great deal on a V19 Torrent and picked up the 7965 Falcon. (and ordered the parts to build a bigger display system....)

I ordered the AT-AP, Utapau Troopers, and Clone Turbo Tan Microfighter for my birthday.

Bought myself the death star battlepack, really awesome I must admit. I was surprised to see the blasters shoot the studs pretty far.

I got the X-Wing microfighter set; fun little build, and it looks like something a little kid would ride at the mall while mom shops in Dress Barn.

Just picked up an AT-TE, 2 corporate droid thanks, and a handful of clone vs. droideka battle packs. I'm an OT guy, and pretty much despise the PT and swore I would never get any of the PT sets. Well, the battle of geonosis and the battle of coruscant are the 2 scenes that I actually enjoy watching so I figured I'd pick these up while I can. Will probably get the republic drop ship when I see a good sale.

Got an ARC-170 and Anakin's Y-wing so my republic starfighter collection will be finished when the parts for the ARC-135 arrived. Also just ordered a bunch of Jedi minifigs.

Picked up two Old Republic battlepacks and the Jedi Defender Class Cruiser the other day. The battle packs are pretty nice, very detailed figs, and the while the cruiser is way underscale, its still a very nice display model, with some of the coolest Jedi figs I've seen to date. I hope we continue to get an Old Republic set every now and then, although I guess that's highly unlikely

-'Skintas

Jabba's Palace.

Just barely got one during the clearance at shop@home, and got a MM in the process. Whew.

I built it last night and it's a pretty cool set.

Picked up duel on geonosis today, mainly for Yoda and Dooku minifigs. Was 50% off, not too keen on the set but I can use the parts for MOCs.

75037 Battle of Saleucami, which is honestly the best 'battle pack' Lego have made in terms of play features! This set should absolutely be the standard for all future battle packs (perhaps with more actual figures) and the price was fantastic as well (£14.98).

Nabbed the Death Star Trooper BP when I first saw it in the store a couple of days ago.

Today I grabbed the Jedi Defender-class Cruiser for a good price, MISB.

75001 Rep Troopers vs. Sith Troopers and 9497 Republic Striker-class Starfighter on Amazon :grin:

I am neck deep in Lego Star Wars!

Just picked up Z-95 Headhunter at Walmart $35.99 and had price match at toysrus, Gold Leader Y-wing $39.99 and Saesee Tiin's Jedi fighter $29.99. I love all 3 starfighters and cannot wait for Snowspeeder and B-wing later this year in the 2014 wave.

Had to buy a ladder bookcase for all my sets lol.

Now I have 4 PT ships and 3 OT ships. Still want TIE fighter!