KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

Picked up 75040 Grievous' Wheel Bike the other day, along with Super Cycle Chase. I was pretty impressed with the set, lots of good parts and they include both the Magna-Guard Staff and 4 lightsabers for Grievous. I was thinking of trying my hand at a review...

Picked up 75040 Grievous' Wheel Bike the other day, along with Super Cycle Chase. I was pretty impressed with the set, lots of good parts and they include both the Magna-Guard Staff and 4 lightsabers for Grievous. I was thinking of trying my hand at a review...

Good quality reviews are always appreciated on EB! :wink:

Picked up a Grievous Wheel Bike myself yesterday. Pretty good price to part ratio, although most of the parts went to the wheel. Still a good little set nevertheless. Just need three more sets and I'll be done with this wave

-'Skintas

I took advantage of the TRU bogo 50% deal that ends today...

Yesterday I picked up the droid gunship and coruscant police gunship for $75 together. Today I went back and got the V-wing, Grievous' Wheelbike, Anakin's Jedi Interceptor, Vulture Droid, Kashyyyk BP and Utapau BP for $94.50 total. I didn't want to buy all of this so quickly but I could not pass up getting most of the wave for 25% off msrp :grin:

Bought the homing spider droid on ebay for £20, a little disappointed to be honest, it's very wonky.

Jek-14's starfighter arrived from Amazon this morning though, I've wanted it for a while, just waiting for it to come down to a reasonable price!

Was very slow getting around to them, but I finally picked up the A-Wing fighter (one of my favorite SW ships), the Desert Skiff (mostly for the figures), and the Republic Troopers vs. Sith Troopers battle pack (because it was on sale).

Haven't seen the Micro Fighters yet, but looking forward to getting a few of them. They look like fun little builds.

Well it took me three visits to TRU this week, but I finally found most of the new sets just in time for the BOGO sale. I was able to get an AT-AP, a Droid Gunship, Anakin's fighter, the Vulture Droid, all of the BP's, and the ISD Microfighter. They had the V-wing, but I passed since they didn't have the Wheelbike. I generally do all my purchasing at the LEGO Store, but the sale combined with the fact none of the new sets had the TRU mark-up convinced me this was a pretty good deal. Sure, I missed out on 200 VIP points, but I saved over $50 in cash, which trumps a $10 LEGO Store credit!

How did the BOGO 50 off at toysrus apply to non city or Lego movie sets? If I had known I would have picked some last week!

I got the A wing and Sith Troopers BP but no BOGO 50 was applied....

Bought 75002 AT-RT at the Yorkshire Brick Show. An absolutely amazing set, love it!

Love this set. And only £13.34 when I bought it on Amazon. It just looks really nice on display.

I bought The Utapau troopers, Kashyyyk troopers, Death Star troopers, Battle of Saleucamai, Republic AV-7 cannon, Coruscant Police Gunship and finally, the AT-AP, loving each and every one SO much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

I bought The Utapau troopers, Kashyyyk troopers, Death Star troopers, Battle of Saleucamai, Republic AV-7 cannon, Coruscant Police Gunship and finally, the AT-AP, loving each and every one SO much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

Where at?

Found 8097 Slave-1 at 50% off (approx €55) in a local shop, not too bad.

That's a great set, and well worth that sort of price. I sold mine a couple of months ago to make some room for the (imminent) arrival of the UCS version! :wink:

Found 8097 Slave-1 at 50% off (approx €55) in a local shop, not too bad.

Wow how did you find a set from 2010? That Slave I must have been sitting there for a good while.

Yeah, there are bunch of

Wow how did you find a set from 2010? That Slave I must have been sitting there for a good while.

Yeah, there are a couple of older ladies working there and sometimes they just put a bunch of new sets in front of a one or two older ones.

They still got a Tantive IV (10198) on the shelf (if that one ends up on 50% I'll probably pick it up), and a bunch of Obi-Wan Jedi Starfighter (10215) sets that are 50% off.