KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

The last I bought myself: 9525 Pre Vizsla's Mandalorian Fighter

My last one was a gift though: 9515 The Malevolence :grin:

I have not purchased any Star Wars sets in while, but I picked up #9525 Pre Vizsla's Mandalorian Fighter for $24.99 USD at my local Lego Store yesterday.

On Monday, I purchased the 501st-livery AT-RT set (snagging myself my first Yoda minifig). Additionally, I received the Corporate Alliance Tank Droid and Homing Spider Droid sets on Saturday as birthday presents. They were my first sets since getting the old TIE Fighter and Y-Wing set for Christmas.

Picked up the final 2 Series 4 Planets, now I've got them all. :)

* (75009) Snowspeeder & Hoth

* (75011) Tantive IV & Alderaan

Today I bought the Utapau trooper battle pack on Amazon, it should be at home in a few days. Also, I'm thinking about buying a Coruscant police gunship, it seems aggressive!

got my hands on 75037 Battle on Salucami

and 75028 Microfighter Clone Turbo Tank( its great to see packaging like we used to get in the star wars sets even if we only get it in the microfighters reminds me of the old ones

Just two of the Microfighters for me, the Falcon and the TIE Interceptor. Previously to that though, I managed to pick up the Clone Trooper vs Droideka kit on sale :)

Been eyeing the Corporate Droid Tank for a looooong time, and finally picked it up.

Should have got two. Would love to MOC something with the two tracks as built, but none of the droid cr@p.

My favorite set i would say i have brought would probably be the 7930 bounty hunter assault gunship. It's VTOL design and unique charm make it one of my personal favourates and the set comes with a fantastic set of minifigs as well to round it all off nicely.

I was trying to build an actually decent droid army when I came into the discontinued Set 7929 (Batllet of Naboo) for 29€. Not sure what the RRP was here in EU, but 12 minifigures (10 of them battle droids!) for that price semt like a great deal to me :-)

Got the Geonosian Cannon yesterday!

I love the design! Especially the cannon part(the shield disks, front details)

Plus, I now have a clone commander! All in all it was a great buy for me!

I got the 10125 UCS Obi-Wan's Jedi starfighter for $70.00 with 2 free tickets for The LEGO movie!!! :D

Got 5 of the 6 Microfighters 75028, 75030, 75031, 75032 and 75033. As well as two of the new battle packs 75034 Death Star Troopers and 75035 Utapau Troopers. As well as two Batman sets 76010 and 76011. Next on the list is Jabba's Sail Barge which i am still yet to get as well as the new Gunship, AT-TE and Spider Droid. Then all the $35AUD sets from this year.

It's been a while since I bought anything, so over the last month I've bought most of the Summer 2013 sets, and today I picked up a second Republic Gunship for $79.99!