KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

I finally got all parts for my 10179.

Congratulations, it's a mammoth build but well worth the effort! :classic:

Dunno it's allowed but for the dutch people, all LEGO is 25% off on bol.com. So that includes all the new sets, they're out of stock though so you'd have to wait a bit in exchange for the reduced price.

[Edit]

Forgot to mention but the deal is valid today only!

Edited by khatmorg

Got myself 75011 Tantive IV and Alderaan as a Christmas present from my aunt. It's a neat little set, some cool techniques used. I was pleasantly surprised with it!

Super clearance sale at Kroger today, I got :

75005 Rancor Pit - $30

75015 Corperate Alliance Tank Droid - $13

75022 mandalorian Speeder - $15

My final count of sets for 2013:

-75000 Clone Troopers vs Droidekas

-75001 Republic Troopers vs Sith Troopers

-75002 AT-RT

-75006 Jedi Starfighter & Kamino

-75007 Republic Assault Ship & Coruscant

-75012 BARC Speeder with Sidecar

-75013 Umbaran MHC

-75014 Battle of Hoth

-75015 Corporate Alliance Tank Droid

-75016 Homing Spider Droid

-75019 AT-TE

-75021 Republic Gunship

-7913 Clone Trooper Battle Pack

-9488 Elite Clone Trooper & Commando Droid Battle Pack

-9498 Saesee Tiin's Jedi Starfighter

Here's to 2014 and another Lego filled, wallet emptying year!

I bought the last Jabba's Palace set at my local LEGO store. I had been wanting the set since it was released but hadn't had the money until now. So, I am a happy guy, but now I need the Rancor Pit to go with it. I'll keep my 6210 Sail Barge and rearrange the parts to fit new Jabba in there.

I recently ordered the AT-TE for something like $45. Any idea why everyone keeps discounting this set so heavily? Seems like it has great parts, and makes for a really nice looking model.

Possibly because it is much smaller than the 7675 or 4482 versions?

Not really my purchases but I got these 2 for christmas from my parents:

* (75025) Jedi Defender-class Cruiser

* (10225) R2-D2 UCS

Woo hoo! Star Wars Christmas! Along with many other non-SW presents, I got:

9493 X-Wing

7965 Millenium Falcon

7962 Anakin and Sebulba's Podracers

I am a happy bunny! :wub:

I just brought the Lego Death Star for myself at Christmas, and noticed how the packaging and manual is in fact different from the original 2008 build judging by the comments.

From seeing the original reviews gone are the "play station shapes" on the boxes and also the bags are infact numbered. Looking at the manual and comparing it to the Lego online manual that too is different. Now with images of what bags to open and when it seems, also a guide telling NOT to mix bag numbers together example open bag 1 and 2 together but only open bags 1 first.

I have to admit looking at it scares me and just didn't realise how big this thing is. I would like to do a thread of me building it but I'm sure this has already been done to death......

Congrats on the Death Star (and the millennium falcon to the guy at the top of this page!), I absolutely LOVED building the DS. Even just holding the box of it was soo overwhelmingly awesome. It is one of the few lego sets where the box is literally filled to the brim with no spare space available which made my smile that much bigger! The build was also good fun.

On topic, for Christmas from my much loving girlfriend, the Ewok Village and Jedi Defender-class Cruiser... with more yet to come tomorrow!

Im just kind of gobsmacked at the moment :s

For Christmas my family gave me the most recent AT-TE, the also recent AT-RT, the new Tank Droid and the TOR battle pack. I'm extremely pleased, especially with the AT-TE. Although there is little floor space, the panels provide excellent coverage and it wouldn't take much modification to create and interior.

Added

75025 Republic Jedi Class Cruiser

to my collection.

Also hit tremendeous sales for doubles of

9497 Republic Striker class Fighter

9494 Anakin's Jedi Interceptor

9526 Palpatine's Arrest. :wink:

got 9490 droid escape and 75037 battle on saleucami for christmas!!!!! super cool! springloaded in that speeder works really well and are nicely integrated in the design.

sandtroopers :wub:

I didn't purchase this, got it for Christmas but i got the DEATH STAR!!! MY ULTIMATE WISH!!! Took me nine hours to build.I bought the at te, republic gun ship, jek14 star fighter & hh-87 star hopper.

I'll create the 327th star corps with Lego Phase 2 Clone Troopers, using the yellow ones from the Umbaran MHC set. I've made my own Commander Bly custom by adding the combat skirt and the brown shoulder pauldron, plus a macrobinocular attached to the helmet. An important figure that was missing until I got it in my mail today was the general - Aayla Secura. I got her mint for 18 Euros.

Here they are:

AaylaBly.jpg

Never turn your back to Bly, Aayla!

Edited by DarthTwoShedsJackson

I guess I was good this year. I got these for Christmas! (sorry for the washed out photo, need to work on my LEGO photography)

IMG_6685.jpg

I picked up the 4 OT MicroFighters and the Death Star Troopers BP.

Will you be posting any detailed photos of the microfighters? Hopefully, someone will do a review, soon enough.

I got Jabba's sail barge for Christmas. I don't think I'll build it but just rip the minifigures out.

I spent the better part of the day opening and sorting 100 copies of 75001 Republic Troopers vs. Sith Troopers.

I spent the better part of the day opening and sorting 100 copies of 75001 Republic Troopers vs. Sith Troopers.

WOW!!!! hope they where on sale!!! if not thats and dedicated army builder:)

WOW!!!! hope they where on sale!!! if not thats and dedicated army builder:)

Madoka's the one who has a separate house for all his Lego sets, so I don't think he cares if they were on sale or not. :)

I picked up the 75019 AT-TE for myself today.. The official Lego store (Wijnegem, BE) had the new Lego Movie sets and 2014 Star Wars sets, almost bought the AT-AP but decided on the AT-TE instead, I'll probably get the AP (very) soon though.

Edited by dsoffers

Those Republic Troopers weren't enough to fill a one gallon bag, so I just ordered some more to get the job done.

atmbo0.jpg