KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

Last day for double VIP points, so I pulled the trigger on the Red Five X-Wing.

I guess I know what I'm going to do next, as my wish list only has one thing left on it. The TIE Fighter.

Finaly got an original and complete MF 10179 ! Next is the Dropship 10195 ... In a year or two :-$

Picked up the new Gunship yesterday. Streets ahead of the 2008 version. The new Anakin is probably my favourite PT fig ever.

Took the chance to get the new x-wing since it was on sale. I already have the older version and I wasn`t too keen on the new design of the wings but I will always welcome more x-wings to my fleet.

Yesterday I bought 75014 (Battle of Hoth) and 9489 (Endor Battle Pack) to get the finally in Germany released Clone Lieutenant (get 1 for every purchase above 55 €).

I am quite happy!

Yesterday I bought 75014 (Battle of Hoth) and 9489 (Endor Battle Pack) to get the finally in Germany released Clone Lieutenant (get 1 for every purchase above 55 €).

I am quite happy!

I'm glad someone else likes the Battle of Hoth besides me! It's exclusive, has the Tauntaun and PIlot Luke, and a snowspeeder. Expensive but a nice complimentary set.

Edited by grymg

I'm glad someone else likes the Battle of Hoth besides me! It's exclusive, has the Tauntaun and PIlot Luke, and a snowspeeder. Expensive but a nice complimentary set.

I like that set. I do think it's overpriced but I got it on sale. I'm just building up my Hoth collection now, so I didn't have a snowspeeder, snowtroopers, or tauntauns.

Speaking of building up my Hoth collection, I just bricklinked 8129 AT-AT walker.

I just got the newest X-Wing. Amazing.

I'm now thinking of getting the new TIE Fighter to go with it, but I'm hesitant since it's rather pricey here in Europe..

Was able to get TRU exclusive Palpatine's arrest this morning, my store had 2 on reserve and 2 left on the floor at opening. I was able to get mine for $50, basically 45% off MSRP ($59.99 + $10 gift card for purchases over $50). Great deal for 645 bricks including 6 minifigs.

Edited by grymg

I treated myself with another 9489 Endor battlepack and a 2nd 9492 Tie last week.

You can't get enough Lego brickbuild trees stormtroopers and every self respecting imperial fleet needs at least 2 of those flying sandwiches, if only just to serve as wingmen for Vaders Tie advanced.

Also when the 2014 DS battlepack was announced, I was hoping it would include a DS trooper too.. unfortunately this seems not the case. So since the average (in europe) bricklink price of the DS trooper already adds up for about 25% of what I payed for the discounted TIE, I had another excuse incentive.. :sweet:

Edited by J.V.D.

Took the plunge and got Jabba's Palace at Target.com. Came out to $77.89 with $5 off coupon and 5%redcard. I can always return it if I find a better Black Friday deal.

It has been a long time between drinks but I recently picked up 75020 Jabba's Sail Barge, 75005 Rancor Pit, 9496 Desert Skiff and 9516 Jabba's Palace. When I saw that all of these sets for the original series were available I just could not resist.

Thankfully the TIE I got a few months ago was £26 brand new. Factor in the individual BL cost of the figures and the TIE itself was basically free! I'm hoping they drop them to that price again as I go quite like the idea of having them flank Vader's (if we do indeed get that one).

I'm waiting on 5 of the new X-Wing pilot from eBay to rekit my Rebel Pilot fleet... Does this mean I now have to buy 2 more X-Wings for a run on the Death Star?

I purchased the Republic Gunship from Costco. I'm keeping it in the box until Christmas and will build it with my daughter.

I also very much like the Ewok Village, but it seems very expensive ($299 over here).

OK looks like I have to return that Jabba's Palace I got earlier. I found a great deal and just got Jabba's Palace and Jabba's Sail Barge for $120 shipped. Right place and right time I guess.

The UCS R2-D2 is currently 25% off at Argos (and you only have to purchase one! :wink:) so that's £112.50, plus you'll get a £10 voucher! I couldn't resist at that price!!

I went a little overboard last weekend when an online store had 40% all Lego:

75020 Jabba’s Sail Barge

9493 X-wing Starfigther

75005 Rancor Pit

75021 Republic Gunship

7914 Mandalorian Battle Pack

75022 Mandalorian Speeder

75013 Umbarran MHC

75023 Julekalender

9679 AT-ST og Endor

9676 TIE interceptor & death star

9677 X-wing starfighter og Yavin

This was actually the first time I bought any PT/CW sets...

On amazon.fr the Super Star Destroyer set for 305 euro and R2-D2 for a 126 euro.

Not a bad deal if you see that here in Belgium it would have been 400 and 180 euro for the sets :classic:

And so my UCS collection has started :laugh:

Edited by darkownage