KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

In recent event of my enrolling in the Alliance I bought some sets for MOC-ing:

- 8089 Wampa Cave

- 7749 Echo base

- 8083 Rebel Trooper BP

- 8084 Snow Trooper BP

- 75014 Battle of Hoth

- 7879 Hoth Echo Base

- 9489 Endor Rebel & Imperial trooper BP (2x)

Awaiting my order to arrive now :grin:

- 8089 Wampa Cave

- 7749 Echo base

- 8083 Rebel Trooper BP

- 8084 Snow Trooper BP

- 75014 Battle of Hoth

- 7879 Hoth Echo Base

Wow, that's dedication to a new game and a new theme for you! :classic:

- 8089 Wampa Cave

- 7749 Echo base

- 8083 Rebel Trooper BP

- 8084 Snow Trooper BP

- 75014 Battle of Hoth

- 7879 Hoth Echo Base

Well looks like its going to be a hard battle for us stormies. I didn't need to buy SW set's as all my MOC's will be landscaping I learnt in GoH.

I haven't bought a Star Wars set for about 1 year, as I've been busy with superheroes. The only exception was the Clone vs Droidika battle pack which I got in Febuary. However today I decided to buy 75015 corporate alliance tank droid. I managed to get it for £11 and its incredible. Another awesome clone trooper and Jango Fett is just perfect, he's possibly one of the best Star Wars figures to date.

Wow, that's dedication to a new game and a new theme for you! :classic:

I truely want to dedicate myself to this theme, because due to moving homes and lack of time during GoH I wasn't really paticipating. I always loved the SW theme and when I started collecting Lego the first thing I bought was the Deathstar and the large Millenium Falcon. Epic sets!!!

The idea that I can create different themes and landscapes within one or related MOC is fabulous training for my creativity :)

Edited by narbilu

I´ve been christmas-shopping early this year! I have bought two sets for my kid (and me!) for christmas and birthday.

9516 Jabba´s Palace

75005 Rancor Pit

... then I hope that grandparents or others would buy 9496 Desert Skiff for him.

Just ordered the AT-TE from S@H. I'm an OT guy but I'm looking forward to this set.

Today, I was lucky to find all of the 2013 summer sets at my local Target, so I picked up the Duel on Geonosis and the Republic Gunship. Both are excellent sets that offer a lot. Now I'll wait till September, and pick up the Mandalorian speeder and Spider Droid set so I can also pick up the Clone Trooper Lt.

a mandalorian starfighter for us$45 and a TOR battlepack for us$ 15 in legoland malaysia.

and sorry for asking,where can i find republic dropship w/at-ot? i've been looking it for 4 years and had trouble finding it.

Last weekend after a bit of a dry spell in LEGO buying, I picked up the 9490 Droid Escape set. Kind of a lame set, but hey, it was cheap and I really wanted the new 3PO and Sandtrooper figures. :tongue:

sorry for asking,where can i find republic dropship w/at-ot? i've been looking it for 4 years and had trouble finding it.

Well it's been discontinued for a while now, but you can get it for about $400 brand new if you live in the U.S, and I thought it was expensive at $250!

Edited by Darth Nader

Gungan Sub (9499) from Amazon UK for £33.73 which is about 40% off. I couldn't resist at that price, simply as a half-decent parts pack. The only downside is that I now (technically) own a Jar Jar Binks.... :sick:

Last weekend after a bit of a dry spell in LEGO buying, I picked up the 9490 Droid Escape set. Kind of a lame set, but hey, it was cheap and I really wanted the new 3PO and Sandtrooper figures. :tongue:

I don't think that's a lame set, I really like it. The Sand Troopers are my favorite minifigures, and the escape pod is pretty cleverly done.

I don't think that's a lame set, I really like it. The Sand Troopers are my favorite minifigures, and the escape pod is pretty cleverly done.

Same, I liked it as well, particuarly the sandtrooper speeder.

I just ordered the new Sail Barge, now can't sit in one place till it arrives:D

Sweet. My birthday is today, and received a Lego Gift Card. Planning on picking up the Sail Barge tomorrow at the Lego Store, woot!

For those in the U.S., YoYo.com is offering 20% off Lego sets when you order 3 or more - plus they have the new sets in stock!! Enter "LEGO20!" at checkout.

I ordered the Corporate Alliance Tank Droid, Homing Spider Droid, and TMNT Shredder sets. YoYo.com has quickly become a favorite of mine for their great sales and super fast free shipping.

Edited by The_Chosen_1

I just bougt Jabba's Palace, Rancor Pit, 3 planets (TIE Bomber, Snow Speeder and Tantive IV) at half price for 1190NOK (about 200USD, 131BGP, 152Eur).

Wery happy about that :)

For those in the U.S., YoYo.com is offering 20% off Lego sets when you order 3 or more - plus they have the new sets in stock!! Enter "LEGO20!" at checkout.

I ordered the Corporate Alliance Tank Droid, Homing Spider Droid, and TMNT Shredder sets. YoYo.com has quickly become a favorite of mine for their great sales and super fast free shipping.

Awesome! Thanks for posting. I just ordered the RGS, Clone/commando droid BP, and Council of Elrond.

Awesome! Thanks for posting.

You're welcome! I forgot to mention that they are also tax-free in most states, as they are a subsidiary of Amazon.com.

You're welcome! I forgot to mention that they are also tax-free in most states, as they are a subsidiary of Amazon.com.

Yep, tax-free, free shipping, and $33 off retail of these sets. Score.

Plus, the site said I should have the sets by tomorrow. Guess I'd better mow the lawn and do my homework tonight. :classic:

EDIT: I am 37 years old, it sounds like I'm a teenager in this post. LOL

Edited by Chills

Just picked up 9516 Jabba's Palace for £70 on Amazon. Awesome bargain. If you don't have it already... RUN, NOW!