KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

Yesterday I finally bought Palpatine's Arrest after several weeks thinking about it. I am looking forward to the build and especially to the figures.

Picked up a copy of the The Empire Strikes Out on DVD (the one with a Limited Edition Darth Vader minifig). Didn't even want it, hate the fig, bought it out of fear of regret :laugh: .

I found Pre Vizla's Starfighter and the Gungan Sub marked for Clearance at Walmart. Less than $70 for the pair.

Just picked up Saesee Tiin's Jedi Starfighter on clearance for $11.86 at K-mart.

Whoah ! I payed 45 euros for that last week ! Also picked up the new a-wing, because I never find the last a-wing in stores...

I was a little naughty today. I was discussing Lego with my Girlfriend after a trip to Hamleys toy shop in Glasgow. I managed to convince her that the lego Death Star 10188 would be going out of production this year :) as soon as we got home she ordered it online.

I finally gave in and got the Desert Skiff on Amazon. For $16.15 I couldn't refuse. To keep the order in theme (and get free shipping) I also purchased the ESB OST at the same time. :laugh:

75000 Clone Troopers vs Droidekas x2. I like that we got some more plain white clones. I haven't compared the prints to the CW ones, but they don't appear to be any different. I think the helmet prints may be slightly different. I don't care so much for the Droidekas.

Last wave was a little poor for an OT fan.

Just got 75003 A Wing Fighter. Considering to buy another one.

To keep my Hoth collection complete, i bought 75014 Battle of Hoth.

When prices get right, i will go for 3 each of the TOR BP and the PT BP.

75000 Clone Troopers vs Droidekas x2. I like that we got some more plain white clones. I haven't compared the prints to the CW ones, but they don't appear to be any different. I think the helmet prints may be slightly different. I don't care so much for the Droidekas.

I've bought that too, and the body and helmet printing are quite similar, but noticeably different. The new ones have paler back printing and more accurate helmet printing.

Finally took the plunge on Jabba's Palace at 27% off. I couldn't resist any longer!

Gotta, say I am really enjoying this set. Glad I bought it. It has way more tan and dark tan pieces than I realized. And lots of useful pieces like arches and 1x1 bricks with side stud. Great set overall, and just BEGGING to be expanded and improved. Highly recommend it.

Just picked up the A-Wing as a little brithday gift for myself. I love the set, I would even go as far to say it's my favorite Lego Rebel Alliance Starfighter design to date.

Edited by North Lego Star

Got the 75003 A-Wing back in December; I still haven't got another 2013 set since no one of the current ones really speak to me, so I think I'll hold out to the June wave.

I got the 2013 A wing and the old republic battlepack recently. After a while away from my lego the Star Wars sets pulled me back. Still need to pick up the latest Tie fighter and am toying with the idea of bricklinking an AT AT.