KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

Battle of Hoth and Clones vs Droidekas (with the Republic Frigate polybag). Plus, I filled my last holiday PAB box.

I got planet series 3 & 4 today. Probalbly tomorrow I will give an in-depth review!

We are having a discount in Tesco shops in Poland, so i decided to buy some SW sets in great prices, some to my collection, rest for sale. This is what I've bought:

3x http://www.brickset.com/detail/?Set=9674-1 for 5 euros each

1x www.brickset.com/detail/?Set=9675-1 for 5 euros

1x www.brickset.com/detail/?Set=7914-1 for 8 euros

3x http://www.brickset.com/detail/?Set=7915-1 for 16 euros each

1x www.brickset.com/detail/?Set=7956-1 16 euros

1x http://www.brickset.com/detail/?Set=7929-1 for 16 euros.

Was in Toronto yesterday and at The World's Biggest Bookstore, I managed to score a Hoth Rebels battlepack and a Snowtroopers battle pack - for 20% plus an additional 5% membership discount!

I did the happy dance in celebration! :grin:

Well, some acquisitions yesterday ;)

6210 JABBA´S SAIL BARGE

7659 IMPERIAL LANDING CRAFT

7264 IMPERIAL INSPECTION

7964 REPUBLIC FRIGATE

I'm tempted to go out and buy the X-Wing, Y-Wing and A-Wing... but bills... bills... or legos?...

hmmmm

The A-Wing is worth your money, so is the X-Wing, but the Y-Wing is the most expensive and has less figures...I'd personally get the Y-Wing on May the 4th and the others now.

I wish there was a minifigure scale B-Wing out right now :( (my favorite and I can't get into the non-minifigure scale ships). That and a $500 Millenium Falcon. I can't get myself to buy the small version that does stuff like only fit one guy in the cockpit.

And yeah. I noticed that about the Y-Wing. The A-Wing looks fantastic to me. I'll probably try to make the X-Wing a bit more accurate (if I can with my limited parts). That non-minifigure scale X-Wing looks amazing but Minifigures really need to scale to things (within reason) for me to buy them. I have no idea why the Y-Wing is so much money with so few figs. :P

Edited by BrickG

Just bought sets 7101 Lightsaber Duel, 7113 Tusken Raider Encounter, 7143 Jedi Starfighter, 7200 and 7201 Final Duel 1 and 2, all used but complete. I just love those classic figures and those Tuskens are awesome :wub: .

Desert Skiff, Clone Troopers vs. Droidekas, and the Old Republic battle pack. They're all great! Each of them has great aspects to them! I really love the Old Republic minifigures, it makes me want to get more of that set. :wub:

I just got the Kamino Planet Set at my local TRU. I really like this one since it's a pretty nice little model of the Jedi Starfighter and Kamino, but really love the R4-P17 that came with it. Great set next planet set on my purchase list is the Endor one.

The more I look at the X-Wing the more I think it's the crapiest one out of those 3 ships build wise (again minifigure scale).

Since they are releasing Jaba's sail barge later in the year, I picked up a second Desert Skiff (9496) so I can set up a proper display

While I was at it I also bought Hoth Echo Base (7879) mainly so I would score a Chewbacca and a Tauntaun :)

I just got the Kamino Planet Set at my local TRU. I really like this one since it's a pretty nice little model of the Jedi Starfighter and Kamino, but really love the R4-P17 that came with it. Great set next planet set on my purchase list is the Endor one.

Which Endor planet? The AT-ST one or the B-Wing one?

Since they are releasing Jaba's sail barge later in the year, I picked up a second Desert Skiff (9496) so I can set up a proper display

While I was at it I also bought Hoth Echo Base (7879) mainly so I would score a Chewbacca and a Tauntaun :)

That Desert Skiff is going to be a hot set once it goes. The new Fett and so much to link to makes it in demand.

Bought 75002 AT-RT. Hopefully the first of many(10 would be the perfect number). Despite having Yoda in it, that's a pretty good army builder for clones and CIS.

Received and built the Battle of Hoth (75014) yesterday. Good set, if slightly pricey. The snowspeeder has a slightly different build than previous versions, utilizing brackets, and a better looking harpoon cannon. I love LEGO snowspeeders, so that alone made me happy. :classic: