KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

Just got the Clones vs Droidekas battle pack with my Tesco points. Great set, I love the new clones as they are awesome. The only problem I have is I wish it only had one Droideka and maybe Two Battle droids/Superbattle droids. Apart from that I love it and will most likely pick some up on May the fourth. Not sure about them including a sergeant in the BP, would rather get two plane troopers. That's only because I want to army build however and I don't want more than 3 sergeants.

I picked up for myself a SSD 10221 and it's huge. I don't know how big the 10030 SD is, but this one is just awesome :D

One question: exactly what happens on May the 4th? (I'm new to LSW collecting)

Lego usually offers some sort of exclusive minifigure, along with a sale. :classic:

I'm really pleased with my 75000 BP: I hope to get more clones from the Spider and Tank Droid summer sets, and these don't disappoint me.

Impressive :vader:

That's quite the shopping spree! I'd say you're serious about your hobby :wink:

On topic(ish): not necessarily sets, but I've just spend my brick budget on 1200+ bricks to real brick build the Assault Gunboat MOC I did as well as my upcoming Missile Boat MOC. Got some nice minifigs with my order as well (Royal Guard, Emperor Palpatine).

When i have finished to collect my favourite models, i would like to bricklink some moc ships like you :wink:

Today i am waiting the arrival of my 10198 tantive IV :blush: :blush:

I am in the middle of building 75013. What a great set! Last week I watched s4 e8 and I saw this canon. In the moment I decided to buy it...

Just got 751012 and 75006. Just looking to get 75004 and 75014 to finish off my want list for Winter 2013.

Edited by Admiral-Ackbar

I got the 6 new planets at the local toy store. I built em - and thought this would make a nice group pic. So here it is!

planets.jpg

Woohoo! My local Lego store had 7869 Battle for Geonosis on sale for $19 last night. I had avoided this one at full TRU markups, but at that price Captain Rex gets added to the Army.

Another Endor battle pack from Target. I should probably get at least five or six more before they disappear, being that it's my second favorite battle pack behind the Hoth Snowtrooper one.

I got the 6 new planets at the local toy store. I built em - and thought this would make a nice group pic. So here it is!

[snip]

I wish I could get the Series 4 ones, but they don't seem to be anywhere in Scotland.

Bought an older set: 7749 from bricklink.

Edited by Brickdoctor
Please don't quote images from recent posts.

Got a LSW Tri Fighter droid (7252, the original) NIB for $20 on eBay. Now I have the full collection! (ARC-170, Anakin's Starfighter, V-wing; again the originals not the cheesy Clone Wars re-runs)

I wonder if it's worth anything as a full collection....