KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

In the last 4 weeks:

SW Advent

8099 Midi ISD

9493 X-Wing (also own previous 6212)

9490 Droid escape

All from the local lego store but for 8099, had to resort to ebay for this one.

I also just got back from one of my local Targets, and I saw they had every star wars set marked down including the Planet Sets which were only 7.99$ each, so I picked up the Bespin planet set. Sometime this week I hope to return and pick up something larger, possible the Gungan Sub.

Got the Advent Calendar and the midi ISD - that set is sooooo cool looking, and now it will set at my desk at work :)

I recently bought the 10188 Death Star, but haven't had time to build it yet, but really looking forward to it.

Palpatine's Arrest and Boba Fett keychain. I was disappointed that I couldn't find any of the magnet sets with the classic Boba Fetts that weren't glued, so I had to go the keychain route. I still have a regular classic Boba, but wanted to keep that one stored away and use a spare - this one is good enough.

From the Target sale last week: Geonosian Starfighter and Clone Trooper Battle Pack

Recent eBay: 8014 Clone Walker Battle Pack

Decided I'm going to curb my minifig habit by only collecting Sith and Clones. I just can't keep up with all the Super Heroes and CMF. Sith and Clone figs are way cooler anyways!

Luke Skywalker's Landspeeder limited edition NYCC exclusive tin (one of 1,000). I already had Darth Maul’s Mini Sith Infiltrator from SDCC and Boba Fett's Mini Slave I from Star Wars Celebration VI. I've read somewhere that these three tins are a set and will be the only three made.

Picked up the Imperial V Wing for 10 bones at Target the other day. I'm a big fan of the set, and I think it's got solid figures but I couldn't justify dropping $20 on it. $10 was a no-brainer. I also picked up a clone battle pack. Been away from the game for a bit so I'm looking to shore up my forces. Came close to pulling the trigger on the Malevolence but I knew I would have felt terrible about that later.

Edited by Ace Krampus

I bought Jabba's Palace from Lego.com last week and I also got a free TC-14 minifig thrown in :laugh: All I've got to get now are the Dengar and IG-88 minifigs and I will be sorted for the year :classic:

I had to resort to eBay for it, but I got the NYCC exclusive Chibi landspeeder. I had the other two already and had to complete the set. Plus, it's the best of the three IMO.

Just bought Saasee Tinns Starfighter for £25. Not exactly the best saving, but a great set with or without any discount. Also looking to get some more of the smaller 2012 sets, such as Droid Escape.

Old republic starfighter great set great figures and i can wait for the battlepack next year hoping for a few larger sets too

I finally caved and ordered Jabba's Palace (9516) last night from Amazon (UK). It's currently available for £89.39 which is the cheapest I've see it (Link here)

I hoping it's worth it, even at that price it seems expensive! :look:

Luke Skywalker's Landspeeder limited edition NYCC exclusive tin (one of 1,000). I already had Darth Maul’s Mini Sith Infiltrator from SDCC and Boba Fett's Mini Slave I from Star Wars Celebration VI. I've read somewhere that these three tins are a set and will be the only three made.

8101273108_6236ed08e0_z.jpg

Came in today. Can anybody confirm these are the only three and no more will be released? I know I read somewhere that this will be it, but I've searched all over and can't find that information anywhere.

Decided to go ahead and buy Dengar and IG-88 from Amazon. Just over £30 for the two, which is a pretty decent price, since they are from a £350 set. Hopefully, that will be all I buy Lego-wise until next year :tongue:

Now just got to wait a week or two for them to arrive, since they're coming from Canada and I live in the UK :blush: