KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

lego 9488 elite clone trooper

I'm going to modify it with wheels, extend the legs , Put a screen infront of the seat

Edited by Andyrccar

Getting back into LEGO, so I'm having to play catch-up. Last week I picked up 2x 4483 AT-ATs, 2x 7657 AT-STs, a 4500 Snowspeeder, a 6211 Star Destroyer, and some of those crummy black and blue TIEs. These are sets I've wanted for FOREVER, but I finally had some spare cash along with a super cool wife, so here I am! :)

Bought sith fury interceptor, malevolence, sasee tinn star fighter, mandalorian star fighter.

Finally completed SW 2011 collection!

Just wondering where in Australia you found the Mandalorean Fighter? I have been looking out for it but haven't seen one anywhere yet.

lego 9488 elite clone trooper

I'm going to modify it with wheels, extend the legs , Put a screen infront of the seat

One of the easiest mods you can do is in the gun barrel. Switch the 'column' brick with the black wheel hub and it looks a whole lot better.

Just bought a 7915 Imperial V-Wing Starfighter for 19,59€ and a 7957 Sith Nightspeeder for 17,99€. My first lego purchase since a long long time... wait no, I've bought a winnie the pooh duplo set last week :sweet:

The french website Les aubaines got some nice discounts for people in France.

Current X-wing and T-16 Jedi Shuttle from B&N just turned up after a 2 month wait. Still for the price I'm very happy.

To add to my recent purchases of

Jabba's Palace x4

Sass Tien's JSF

Jabba's Skiff

Gungan Sub

Sith Fury

Rebel BP x 2

Separatist's Shuttle

Plo Kloon's JSF

Tie Fighter

Genosis Canon

Republic Frigate

Mandalorean BP

Darth Maul's Sith Infiltrator

Bounty Hunter Gunship

The next set I want is the Mandalorean Fighter as soon as I can find it on sale somewhere for a reasonable price.

When I got home from work on Friday my wife had picked up the new Millennium Falcon for me! AND, due to an error at the register, she got it for only $50 USD!

I used some of the remaining $120 to get the new X-Wing, which actually looks quite nice. Big weekend.

Most recently I picked up 9497 Republic Striker-class Starfighter. Gotta love no stickers. :thumbup:

My wife found a coupon $5 off any purchase at TRU, so we printed up a bunch of them and I picked up all series 1 and 2 of the Planet Sets. $10.99 (stupid TRU mark up) originally but $5.99 after the coupon. :)

Target is also discounting 2011 and early 2012 sets to make room for the new ones, I got Anakin's Interceptor on sale.

Picked up the Bounty Hunter Assault Gunship for 50% off at Target. Not crazy about the set, but love all the dark green. And the Aura Sing minifig.

Picked up a 9500 Sith Fury Class Interceptor. Despite the high price, its a wonderful set. One of the most well designed Lego ships in years and great fun to build.

Did not buy any sets but I saw these displays.

7805031220_28943d347d_c.jpg

7805031402_32c2f0e892.jpg

AC

PS. Did you find the same displays in your area?

Picked up the skiff and endor battle pack today. only two more sets from the summer wave to get, pre vizsla and striker fighter. Also with regards to above. the local toys r us has the same tatooine display.