KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

Haven't been on here, or with LEGO a whole lot lately, but I'd like to say I came out of my dark ages, so I splurged :tongue: I bought a couple of the Clone Battle Packs (most recent 2, 9488 and 7913) a 9491 Geonosis Cannon, 9492 TIE Fighter, a 7915 V-Wing, 7931 T-6 Jedi Shuttle, 7957 Sith Nightspeeder, 7951 Geonosian Starfighter, and 8098 Clone Turbo Tank. I also just ordered a 9414 Mandalorian Battle Pack, 7929 Battle of Naboo, 7497 Republic Striker Class Starfighter, and 9498 Saesee Tiin's Jedi Starfighter. I'm anxiously awaiting those :thumbup:

-'Skintas

Way to come out of the gate running. :tongue: Thats a nice haul, have fun building!

I managed to pick up the very last ever 8129 At-At from my local Toys R Us. It had a very bad box with a massive tear on the back. They only took 5% off it for the box! :damn: ! Oh well, at least I got an extra £5 off with a voucher and all they bags were there. :classic:

I think you did well to get a discount at all - cost of these is already rising on the after-sales market.

1 x 8083 new Rebel Trooper Battle Pack

3 x 8084 new Snowtrooper Battle Pack

3 x new Hoth Rebels.....all via Bricklink, total of 19 minifigures (I'm going through a 'Hoth' spell at the moment!)

Got 9496 from the LEGO Store. Hoping to go back for 9526 next week.

The 10188 death star for WAY less than the aussie rrp price (I am looking at you toyworld) :thumbup:

I picked up the new jab as palace on amazon for 109.00 free shipping, although I have had to return it twice because the box arrived badly damaged!

Edited by Brickdoctor
Please don't quote the entire first post.

July was a good month for set purchases, as nearly all of them were bought on good sale prices. :grin:

5 9491 Geonosian Cannon

1 7879 Hoth Echo Base

2 10215 Obi-Wan’s Jedi Starfighter

1 9516 Jabba's palace

1 9496 Desert Skiff

1 30058 STAP's

1 30056 Star Destroyer

1 30053 Mini Republic Attack Cruiser

1 30059 Mini MTT :wub:

1 8018 AAT (used)

1 Darth Maul’s MINI Sith Infiltrator - San Diego Comic-Con 2012 :wub:

8 Geonosians warriors

Hi all,

New to the forum but a keen LSW fan for many years now. Just got this set the other day and absolutely love the look of it. So much, I made this short clip showcasing it in all its glory.

Thanks,

DCLegoboy75

Had my 10212 imperial shuttle delivered today via amazon, yippee!

My 10221 SSD is on the way somewhere, be here next week

The beginning of summer sales set me on a little shopping spree:

9516 Jabba's palace

9526 Palpatine's Arrest

9496 Desert Skiff

20% off (amazon and TRU) make up for the recent price boost on LSW sets in Germany.

Jabba's Palace and R2-D2. The Desert Skiff is all that's left, then I'm done for Summer. New resolution is to only collect OT!

Hey guys! I'm a filmmaker who's just getting into LEGO reviews on Youtube and I'm a big fan of LEGO Star Wars (as well as an AFOL).

I just put up a detailed review of Palpatine's Arrest 9526!

I believe I truly offer a perspective that"s often neglected by the current popular lego reviewers. I also take pride in precise and effective cinematography of each set I review.

It would mean the world if the people here on eurobricks would check my stuff out because I love talking LEGO, especially when people will listen! I'll be doing giveaways and special videos as well! any AFOL would enjoy!

Desert Skiff from the Lego store. I was also going to grab Palpatine's Arrest, but I had LOTR stuff to buy, too.

Next time... :wink:

As I focused on rare Star Wars sets, my recent purchases were:

3x 7655 - Clone Troopers Battle Pack (Now I own 4 of them)

1x 4501 - Mos Eisley Cantina (My must have for almost 8 years. A big tick in bold at my wanted list)

1x 7655 - Droids Battle Pack

1x 6205 - V-wing Fighter

1x 6207 - A-wing Fighter

1x 6208 - B-wing Fighter

Last 4 sets are on their way to me. Hope I'll resieve them soon :sweet:

Bought the following

1x Jabba's Palace 9516

1x Millenium Falcon 7965

3x Endor Rebel Trooper & Imperial Trooper Battle Pack 9489

I also bought an additional 2 More UCS Imperial Shuttle's (10212)

MISB 8038 Battle of Endor, £90 including delivery.

If only it didn't include the sodding ewoks!! I'm planning on building my own version of the battle at some point.... :wink:

This morning R2-D2 came by to wish me a happy birthday! Whoohoo, got to love my gf default_wubnew.gif

Hi all,

New to the forum but a keen LSW fan for many years now. Just got this set the other day and absolutely love the look of it. So much, I made this short clip showcasing it in all its glory.

Thanks,

DCLegoboy75

Edited by PCLegoboy79

Bought sith fury interceptor, malevolence, sasee tinn star fighter, mandalorian star fighter.

Finally completed SW 2011 collection!