KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

june was a reasonably quiet month for me, with only a few purchases.

Argos had the cheap Tie fighter for £35.36 and Battle of Naboo for £15.99.

Then with the free £5 voucher bought another Battle of Naboo for under £11! :thumbup:

9494 Anakin Jedi Interceptor

9495 Gold leaders Y-wing

12 Geonosians warriors and 9 Geonosian zombies from BL

june was a reasonably quiet month for me, with only a few purchases.

Argos had the cheap Tie fighter for £35.36 and Battle of Naboo for £15.99.

Then with the free £5 voucher bought another Battle of Naboo for under £11! :thumbup:

9494 Anakin Jedi Interceptor

9495 Gold leaders Y-wing

12 Geonosians warriors and 9 Geonosian zombies from BL

That's like my entire Summer's LEGO budget... that's really a quiet month for you??

Every time I think I spend too much money on LEGO, this forum makes me feel better :laugh:

That's like my entire Summer's LEGO budget... that's really a quiet month for you??

Every time I think I spend too much money on LEGO, this forum makes me feel better :laugh:

I would say that probably is a quiet one yes. Even more so, as already in july I have bought 8 SW sets and another 10 minifigs! :laugh:

well i've had teeney weeney spending spree!!! over the last 2 days (since getting some shares cashed in) i've bought/ordered

10225 R2D2

7965 millenium falcon

9493 x-wing

9490 droid escape

9492 tie fighter

10188 death star (bought as an investment but think i'll actually open it as it seems a good set to play with!)

9675 sebulbas podracer & tatooine

9676 tie interceptor & death star

unfortunately the 8097 slave 1 that was in stock at tesco for £60 las month have now all gone :(

I had been waiting to get 7964 Republic Frigate™ mostly for the Wolf Pack figures, so when it went on sale for the May the Fourth, and I would get the Chrome TC-14, snapped that one right up.

Picked up a 10212 Imperial Shuttle from Lego.com today, guy on the phone said the warehouse was showing 25 left in stock. If you want one, they are running out. Also had to use up some ebay dollars and picked up a Captain Panaka and New Darth Maul upon request from my son. Not sure if the Shuttle will get built or stored away, everyone says it's a really fun build, but I don't think my wife wants anymore models on display. Not Star Wars, but my order also included a Tower Bridge and Lord of the Rings complete collection. My son is a little young for LotR right now, but maybe down the road he will get into it.

just ordered the 8097 slave 1 from tesco for £60.

seems this may be about to go OOP as its only just come back into stock, lego dont list it & its only marketplace on amazon (for about £90!)

Heads up as Target stores have started discounting older sets from 15% to as much as 30%. Notable sets discounted that I've seen in two stores are

• 7930 Bounty Hunter™ Assault Gunship
  • 7931 T-6 Jedi Shuttle™
  • 7962 Anakin Skywalker and Sebulba’s Pod
  • 7964 Republic Frigate
  • 7965 Millennium Falcon

The inventory/discount may vary from store to store.

AC

PS. Other themes are also being discounted like the 4184 The Black Pearl , HP 4842 Hogwarts™ Castle, 4867 Hogwarts to name a few.

amazon.es has really nice price on the new star wars sets (i missed the bargains the first time they were up) so have a few sets arriving soon. especially look forward to see jabba palace, the skiff and the gungan sub, with that very special Amidala mnifig

I just bought today my first pack, a small star wars naboo set (55€), I left it at work since I have time during lunch, so... plan to build something:)

Tie fighter from amazon.de for 35, and finally have time to start building the imperial shuttle which arrived a month ago.

This past weekend I bought the Bespin planet set, Desert Skiff, and Palpatine's Arrest.

My last Star Wars purchase was UCS Obi Wan's Starfigther, found it really worth the money (50% off at S@H).

In the past month I grabbed 6210 Jabba's Sail Barge, 7113 Tusken Raider Encounter, 7139 Ewok Attack, and 7667 Imperial Dropship.

Like I mentioned in another thread we recently bought a new house, so everything is boxed up, including these fantastic new sets. :cry_sad:

I recently purchased a second Imperial V Wing Fighter, a reduced 2011 Clone Battle Pack (the box was damaged) and a few 30056 Mini Star Destroyers, primarily for pieces for MOCing my own ships.

The new TIE Fighter (9492) on sale, reduced from £49.99 to £34.99. Well worth it with a 30% reduction; the Death Star Trooper, Imperial Officer & R5-J2 are soooo cute!! :wub::wub::wub: