KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

9500 Sith Fury-Class Interceptor

Wow this ship is awesome! Fantastic detail on both top and bottom, space for all 3 minifigs inside (and the Darth Malgus fig is pretty special!), very pleased with this purchase.

I don't usually get any non-OT Star Wars sets but this one is an exception, superb design, well worth the cash!

All the new summer sets apart from the exclusives, they are great. One of the best line of Star Wars sets in years.

10144 Sandcrawler. £200.00 from eBay, I've been waiting for this one a long time! :sweet:

Congrats! Id love to own one. Still out of my budget for now

I don't have 10144 either, but I'll bet there's a very good chance it gets an upgrade. I'll just wait it out for a better version. :classic:

I don't have 10144 either, but I'll bet there's a very good chance it gets an upgrade. I'll just wait it out for a better version. :classic:

Bet you're not wrong, I'll get that one as well :thumbup:

7957 - Sith Nightspeeder

I wasn't originally interested in this, but for $12 I thought it was a good deal.

I just ordered a TC-14 minifig.

I am so excited. It has to be one of the best figures ever.

Does anyone have it? What do you think of it? I haven't seen any

reviews here on EB.

I still have to get shirtless Darth Maul, chrome stormtrooper and shadow ARF trooper.

I just ordered a TC-14 minifig.

I am so excited. It has to be one of the best figures ever.

Does anyone have it? What do you think of it? I haven't seen any

reviews here on EB.

I still have to get shirtless Darth Maul, chrome stormtrooper and shadow ARF trooper.

ReviewThere you go :wink:

Just bought the 7194 UCS Yoda :sweet:

I dont really have any room for it, but it is one of the last official UCS sets I'm missing, so what the heck :wink:

It has an interesting voxel building technique, where you build the model in layers. Should prove fun to build :classic:

Well I bought the Desert Skiff a couple of weeks ago from lego.com in the UK and I've just been on to have another look at Jabba's Palace and possibly talk myself into buying it. :laugh:

But now none of the latest wave sets are showing up, except for the UCS R2D2. :sad:

Does anyone know what's going on?

Well I bought the Desert Skiff a couple of weeks ago from lego.com in the UK and I've just been on to have another look at Jabba's Palace and possibly talk myself into buying it. :laugh:

But now none of the latest wave sets are showing up, except for the UCS R2D2. :sad:

Does anyone know what's going on?

They withdrew them again pretty soon afterwards. I assume for a later release date this month.

However, if you want Jabba's Palace, might I suggest you look at it on amazon.es. You can pick it up there for 108 Euros shipped which is about £87. I got mine a few weeks ago and it's a great set.

Just bought the 9488 - Elite Clone trooper & Commando Droid Battle Pack, Absolutley amazing minifigs, ecspecially the ARC Trooper fig! :thumbup:

The 9488 Elite Clone Trooper, etc. Battlepack. Definitely worth the money, in my opinion, with the detailed minifigures and all

Just bought the 9488 - Elite Clone trooper & Commando Droid Battle Pack, Absolutley amazing minifigs, ecspecially the ARC Trooper fig! :thumbup:

Agreed!

Just bought this set as well :sweet:

I found Grievous' fighter on clearance at Walmart for $20 several weeks ago. Probably my best clearance find so far.

Jabba's palace and R2-D2 were my most recent purchases. Love the R2 with all of the moving parts!!! Although the flimsy middle leg is a bit of a pain

I purchased the Imperial Shuttle and X-Wing starfighter this morning, can't wait to build them. They'll look nice on my TV cabinet with the 7965 Millennium Falcon I bought earlier this year.

I was thinking about maybe possibly getting the SSD, but they sold out before the toy sales started so I couldn't. The Imperial Shuttles were left over from last year's mid-year toy sales so it was a very happy find.

I made this purchase months ago, but I never posted it and I didn't built it until yesterday. I got Mace Windu's Jedi Starfighter, and it's amazing! I love the minifig and all of the droid vehicles. The tactical droid is awesome. I also like Mace's version of a Jedi Starfighter. Now all I need to have all of them is Saesee Tiin's and Ahsoka's somehow...

Most recent Lego Star Wars purchase has to be 7283 from eBay though, but there is only one problem, the instructions. So know i have to find them somewhere, but pleased i got that set