Rufus

Special LEGO Themes MOC Index Discussion Thread

Special LEGO Themes MOC Index (a Work In Progress)

Over the next few months, I'll be working on indexing all the fantastic creations posted in the Special Themes Forum. I'll start with the newer MOCs and work backwards, until I find get to the ones already included in the old Other Themes MOC Index. Please be patient if you don't see your creation included - I probably haven't got to it yet.

When your creation is indexed, a little emblem will appear at the start of the thread:

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Topics will only be indexed if they include pictures of reasonable quality, and which adhere to the Site Guidelines in terms of size.

If you think I've missed any, or if you disagree with where it has been placed in the index, let us know in this thread. Other comments and suggestions will be gratefully received.

Take me to The Index!

For reference:

Previous Other Themes MOC Index

Previous Discussion Thread

Rufus, this is excellent work. Thank you so much for taking your time and effort to make this MOC index possible! It is truly professional and well presented. :wub:

Will you be including the MOC's which have been entered in the past (and present) Collectable minifigure contests?

Plus nice work on the index Rufus. It's looking great so far default_thumbup.gif.

Will you be including the MOC's which have been entered in the past (and present) Collectable minifigure contests?

Plus nice work on the index Rufus. It's looking great so far default_thumbup.gif.

Thanks, Yellow Brick. I had planned to index only MOCs that have their own thread. The CM contests will be indexed separately, and since the entries are all in one place already, the entry thread acts as its own index, if you see what I mean. But we'll see! I've got my work cut out just adding all the separate threads :look:

Hi Rufus,

I'm new around these parts and as such, I have a couple of questions!
I forgot to place [MOC] at the beginning of my post, "The Observer-Tree", will this stop my MOC from being Indexed?
And secondly, is it possible to change the Post title to "[MOC] The Observer-Tree"?
Thanks in advance!
Ben