Sign in to follow this  
DoubleT

My Creations - DoubleT

Hi all

Here is alittle of my creations, only the ones i have pictures of.

Shrine

Croc

Hedgehawk

Mink

Raven

Tortus

I have also build 2 meter tall buildings, but dont have any picture of them (n)

Hope you like theese sets, there are many moore, Roger Moore B)

DoubleT

i like the shrine very much!!! with MF top!!! :lol:

and the small starfighters are very cool!!!!

I like the small starfighter. It reminds me old lego space sets... there was always one small space set that everybody can buy. Today, under 10 euros, you find nothing ! this is a shame, especially for SW and harry potter

to be on topic: the shrine would fit perfectly to my sg mocs!!! ;) unfortunately i never got any egyptian themed sets... they came out in my "im too old to play tih lego, i have to drink beer!"-periode... :wacko:

I also crossed this period but sets where at that time really really poor. Only those egyptian sets where good in my opinion.

I would not complain, if there there where more sets from Egypt, then i can build more MOC from Egypt ;)

will be a hard job since you don't own more than the egyptian pieces from your shrine... :lol:

thats my problem: i dont own very much tan and other new colored pieces (even dark grey), cause the only pieces i have are the ones from my star wars models... and i would NEVER NEVER mix my "old" parts (standard colors...) with the star wars sets...

but if i get some money, i will buy parts at bricklink... (he he, i will definitly build a life sized battle droid when i have the time and money!!!)... but thats really far away... :(

:wub: ...

do you know my almost-lifesize Pit Droid?!? THe Prequel-Droids (Except 3PO... :loul: ) are soooo cool!!! :lol:

he he, nice little mocs there DoubleT, I love all the veichles. Pretty neat! :D

As for the shrine, great work! It looks pretty good, are you planning any expansion or perhaps an interior with a tomb and aritifacts?? That would be super.

Hope to see more work from you in the future!

Jon.

What is the life-size pit droid you speak of ApophisV?? Is it something you have built?? :huh:

I know what you mean about prequel 3P0, he is no longer a real character for me, just a cheap extra (like Jar-Jar) only there for a bit of un-needed humor.

Also, if I didn't know any better I would say you have an obsession with those battle droids!! :P

*EDIT* Correcting spellings, I relaly cnat splell properyl! :lol:

Jon.

Edited by jonfett

Wow! That is great! :o

How long did you take to build that beauty??

For your next projet a full sized battle droid would be great! :P

Jon.

it didn't take too long, i started building one evening for 4 or 5 hours and finished it the next day after almost the same time... so maybe up to 10 hours... but the best thing is, it is cmpletly build from old parts, except 2 parts it is build from bricks, plates, some (old) hinges, technic bricks,... nothing what wasn't available in the 90's... B)

Well, for 10 hours work that is fab! I can't believe you only used old parts, it just looks so.... *looks for good adjective* ... brilliantly amazingly superb!!! :o

I love the mechanism, do the fingers and toes all move?

Jon.

yeah, but that is the problem: through the whole bunch of hinges he is really movable, but he also isn't really posable, because he will collapse if he isn'`t into the right position.... :(

Well, Im sure he looks great just sitting on the shelf!

I just saw the pic with the comparison to the technic set. He looks HUGE!!

Jon.

Yes it's definitly a beauty ! excellent building skills here !

I have already seen a life sized battle droid in a french toy's rus in Paris

There was one at the 2nd star wars celebration built by the lego master builders. It even unfolded and stood up! Lots of tan bricks though! :D

Jon.