Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Mafia School: Fabuland Housewives - The Conclusion

And thanks for the patience you all must have had with me :blush: *real ashamed of my behavior in the beginning till half way the game*

Thank you for saying that. I do think people were very patient with you. I hope you have more fun if you choose to play again...and follow the rules. :tongue:

Thanks for a great game, Hinckley! But i think you should check your spelling of my username in Fuzzylegobricks's

character profile (it's Bricks2000, not brics2000, unless there's something wrong with my eye).

here's hoping i'd make it to the next mafia school.

But you did investigate on Night One. You investigated Alopex on Night One and nobody on Night Two. So the statement you just made is false.

Sorry, I got it a little mixed up.

I may be late to the party, but damn that was an awesome ending! :laugh::thumbup: :thumbup: Fantastic job hosting this game Hinck. And the horse wins! Horace would be proud. :cry_happy: That was awesome.

Thanks for letting me play! I'm still mad I died early on :hmpf_bad: But, Hinckley,I'm just slightly confused on what you mean by my analysis.

Great job by everyone!

Thanks for letting me play! I'm still mad I died early on :hmpf_bad: But, Hinckley,I'm just slightly confused on what you mean by my analysis.

All I'm saying is that you didn't play long enough for me to analyze anything. :laugh: I wish you could've played longer. But, since you're a veteran it doesn't matter if I pass you or not. You can sign up for any game you like in the future.

Well great job on hosting the game Hinck! I had fun while I did play and hope to participate in another one soon. :classic:

He wasn't golfing! :pir_mad:

Been drinking with Hunter, huh? :laugh:

P.S.: The Mafia writeboard was pure fun. Cheers for that guys... We sure taught you a lesson! :devil:

He wasn't golfing! :pir_mad:

Sorry about that. There weren't any balls left... :hmpf_bad:

P.S.: The Mafia writeboard was pure fun. Cheers for that guys... We sure taught you a lesson! :devil:

I don't think its that funny... :hmpf:

I don't think its that funny... :hmpf:

Now now. It's only life! a game... :tongue:

Glad to know that my death furthered the Town's cause. Not many people can say that. (Unless, or course, you're a scummy mafia member :devil: )

And now for my character information:

Lily Lamb - married to Marcus Mouse - Town

Welcome to Mafia School: Fabuland Housewives. In this game of wit and strategy, you are playing Lily Lamb. You are married to Marcus Mouse. You stay at home and keep the house, supporting him in his aspiration to become Fabuland's mayor. You find that you have drifted apart and think of Marcus as an extremely boring man. Your eye has begun to wander to other men in town. You are also the sister of Bianca Lamb.

You have no night actions. Please use this PM to ask any questions or discuss the game with the host. Thank you and enjoy this Mafia School experience!

Thanks for a great game Hinckley!

Edited by Sirius Black

It may be a bit late to ask this, but I've been wondering; on day five did Hunter vote for me on his own accord, or did somebody tell him to do so?

It may be a bit late to ask this, but I've been wondering; on day five did Hunter vote for me on his own accord, or did somebody tell him to do so?

They begged and pleaded with him.

You covered a lot of things with wool, actually... :laugh:

I hope more of you had noticed that, but I've lost count and not sure if I where somewhat right.

I sort of exaggerated on your accuracy, but you did correctly guess the number of kill on night 2 during the 2nd day's thread. But I had to laugh when I first saw the fulfillment of your first prediction.

What a nice fact that I love shearing sheep and watching the movie "Black sheep",

Black Sheep with Chris Farley, or the New Zealand horror comedy?

And where in the USA do you shear sheep??

You can 'shear' sheep everywhere now;

lego-games-shave-a-sheep.jpg

I had notting with a horse, but more with 'Hunter' as in his name.

Black Sheep with Chris Farley, or the New Zealand horror comedy?

And where in the USA do you shear sheep??

The NZ horror, no I did it when in New Zealand.

Sign in to follow this