Sign in to follow this  
Rook

Spyder Rhyder & Manta Speeder

Very interesting shapes. Great job on both, Rook. Love the spinning rear end on the speeder. :thumbup:

Great MOC's Rook, I especialy love the Manta Speeder its got such an unusual design, and lovely colour scheme to.

Wow, that Manta Speeder is killer! Is that a custom ship? Very cool design, I like the rotating engine part. I like how it doubles as landing gear. Well done.

Very ingenious use of the fishing pole for the Spyder Rhyder, and I simply love the overall design of the Manta Speeder, particularly the rotating rear part. Excellent work as always Rook!

I love the Spyder Rhyder. I had to go back and look twice at the image because I thought it was a prototype photo. After looking through the gallery, it's amazing how all those unrelated pieces blend together (like the handcuffs).

Great job, Rook.

Thanks both were just quick builds for group builds over on CABG. Simple and fun. Trying to lean that way more but I just get sucked into building these mega MOCs so often. Then these little other ideas pop into my head and I don’t have the pieces I need, nor do I want to stop construction on one thing to work on another. :blush: