Wipe that grin off your face! :angry: A better expression would've been ' :innocent: '

spaceman_blue_blush.gif

Spaceticons spaceman_blue_wink.gif

Edited by BasOne

Out of curiosity, what's happening?

Space, The really, really big place.

Our intrepid Brickonauts venture further into unknow space new moons are being discovered an colonized.

This is the story of one such moon, still waiting for a name.

The first automated lander just put up the sign [928-497].

But now we follow how Starbase 928-497 expands with each new colonist that arrives.

And watch as the Starbase grows bigger and bigger as buildings arise from

the grey dirt and vehicles roam about the fledgling colony.

Or something like that spaceman_blue_tongue.gif

Edited by BasOne

Nice story, BasOne. Much better than singing. :tongue:

The RCB is still proceeding, I've just been really busy lately, and I've had to do a lot of checking up on EB with a

mobile device, which, needless to say, doesn't have LDD, so I've been slowed down a bit in the past few days.

The RCB is still proceeding, I've just been really busy lately, and I've had to do a lot of checking up on EB with a

mobile device, which, needless to say, doesn't have LDD, so I've been slowed down a bit in the past few days.

Not to worry, I just thought I'd broken the whole thing.

I am sorry to announce:

That MattTheLegoman will not be available until after the 17th of July. If it comes to my turn from now to the 17 then give my turn to one of the backups.

I was very much looking forward to this build and will still be contributing on its forum when I get back.

I am sorry to announce:

That MattTheLegoman will not be available until after the 17th of July. If it comes to my turn from now to the 17 then give my turn to one of the backups.

I was very much looking forward to this build and will still be contributing on its forum when I get back.

No worries. :classic: I'm sad to hear you might not be able to participate, but hopefully you'll get back in time.

First post updated.

Pat on the back to everyone so far, the build is coming together really nicely. I love all those different coloured classic space-men going about their business while smiling placidly :classic: They remind me of the Doozers from Fraggle Rock.

Looking forward to the continuation!

Silentmode.. you still had 150 bricks left you could use :wacko:

That many? I guess I was nervous about adding details. :cry_sad:

Nope my bad, was just 50 left :blush:

Miscalculated.. but still.. 50 bricks :tongue:

Nope my bad, was just 50 left :blush:

Miscalculated.. but still.. 50 bricks :tongue:

Of couse, leaving fifty bricks out is better than doing something like starting a building no one else recognizes. (you know, like a turret that the host thinks is a landing pad :innocent: )

Wow, it's really starting to come together! Keep up the good work guys! :thumbup:

Of couse, leaving fifty bricks out is better than doing something like starting a building no one else recognizes. (you know, like a turret that the host thinks is a landing pad :innocent: )

:grin:

Oh, I think that's the beauty of the RCB instead: one participant start a thing, and another forge it in another form, like a sort of brainstorming!

One day I'd like to direct an RCB making this concept extreme!

With that pieces you would have been able to finish my garage! :tongue:

Oh, I think that's the beauty of the RCB instead: one participant start a thing, and another forge it in another form, like a sort of brainstorming!

One day I'd like to direct an RCB making this concept extreme!

Interesting idea. How would you do that? Maybe I should add that as another option for requested features in the next RCB poll.

Interesting idea. How would you do that? Maybe I should add that as another option for requested features in the next RCB poll.

I've some ideas about, but nothing is definitive. Probably it will be something really different from the present RCB.

I thought I would be the first to direct this kind of RCB, as an experiment. If the result will be good, perhaps something other could be pleased to direct something similar.

I've some ideas about, but nothing is definitive. Probably it will be something really different from the present RCB.

I thought I would be the first to direct this kind of RCB, as an experiment. If the result will be good, perhaps something other could be pleased to direct something similar.

I'll add that to the poll in the RCB topic.

Done with my part! I'm glad I got a chance to contribute, I hope my choices work out well :)

Your choices were pretty good. Only one color error.

First post updated.

What color error did I make?

You used a 1x12 plate in Bright Blue. It was replaced with a pair of 1x6 plates.

You used a 1x12 plate in Bright Blue. It was replaced with a pair of 1x6 plates.

Yeah, I caught it after I PMed you, but it looks like you downloaded it before I replaced it :)

Very Nice moop2000 (Who replaced lisqr who replaced legolijntje)

Love that roof spaceman_blue_grin.gif

Thanks! Space = domes! And more domes = better! :)

Edited by moop2000

Very nice so far. However I don't remember trans-yellow dome before. :sceptic:

They're a shade of trans-green.