Yep. Turn 5 is currently only awaiting the Color Master's approval.

You could always discuss previous turns if you want something to talk about. During RCB 1 everyone commented on the turns when they were complete. Maybe I should post whenever I update the first post, so you'll know when a turn is completed.

As you did post when a turn was completed the last time, i wasn't checking te first post, just checking for a new post :laugh:

And it's looking awesome :grin:

Edited by BasOne

Just to avoid any confusion! What I had in mind with the "landing pad" wasn´t a "landing pad", but a Defense Laser Turret. I´m not sure if it can be altered into a landing platform without removing the centerpiece.

Just to avoid any confusion! What I had in mind with the "landing pad" wasn´t a "landing pad", but a Defense Laser Turret. I´m not sure if it can be altered into a landing platform without removing the centerpiece.

Whoops. :blush: Sorry about that. Unfortunately, the next builder read my assumption and turned it into a landing pad. Do you want that changed?

Not at all! If he managed to make it a landing pad, I am actualy thrilled to see how he did it. That´s the fun of the RCB after all, isn`t it? ;)

That explains that. :laugh: Yes, I was able to turn it into a landing pad despite the centerpiece and that little fuel-thingy (not sure what that was) in the upper right hand corner of the 'landing pad' area.

Excited to see the progress... It's like waiting for christmas! Being one of the early contributors im sitting in suspense to see where others are taking the model!

Like Captain Tamamono I too had the same "what do i do in this instance" reaction on turn 3. I opted to start construction of some interior details of the hangar on the 'big blue pad' but wasn't entirely sure how we would go about enclosing the hangar without it looking simply like a big ol' gray or blue shape.

I was originally designing it with the thought of leaving the back side open for play access much like the original classic space structures... maybe including some type of hinging roof?

Any thoughts?

Sorry about the landing pad mixup. I saw the circle with lights and thought "landing pad", and then I saw the turntable and thought "rotating landing pad". spaceman_blue_blush.gif

In any case, Captain Tamamono did a good job with his addition, which is now added to the first post. I'd also like to congratulate him on being the first builder with absolutely no color mistakes! :thumbup:

In any case, Captain Tamamono did a good job with his addition, which is now added to the first post. I'd also like to congratulate him on being the first builder with absolutely no color mistakes! :thumbup:

Thank you! :sweet: I was constantly color-checking my additions on bricklink, so I'm happy it paid off!

Sorry I took a while with the color corrections; I've actually been away from the internet for the past two days and so didn't realize there had been an update until I got back this afternoon. Thankfully, unless I was not paying enough attention, there didn't seem to be any color or part errors at all with the last update. I'm enjoying seeing this model expand!

I'm not a builder, but if I might make a recommendation to future builders, the Hangar is currently a large, empty room without much in it. It would be nice to see a docked spaceship and some minifigures in there, as none of the buildings so far have had the same level of activity as the first building (the repair bay).

I have to say, you guys have done a really superb job so far. I couldn't ask to work with a betetr group. You guys really are better at this than I am default_blush.gif

This looks really good everybody! I would have signed up, but sci-fi isn't exactly my forte. It really looks like something TLG would release back in the 80's. :thumbup:

Could the next builder please put a figure in the little 3-legged walker?

Thank you! spaceman_black.gif

What 3-legged walker?

I think it's a hoverbike thingy of somekind :tongue:

I submitted my turn yesterday, unfortunately no figure in the three-legged seat-with-rocket-things-on-it.

Hopefully everything's all good.

Ooooh almost my turn :grin:

First LegoLijntje.....

You got his name wrong in the OP, you're gonna get an earfull :laugh:

And if someone doesn't beat me to the punch i've got a great idea for a new building :tongue:

Edited by BasOne

First LegoLijntje.....

You got his name wrong in the OP, you're gonna get an earfull :laugh:

You got his name wrong too. There aren't supposed to be any capitalized letters. spaceman_blue_grin.gif

You got his name wrong too. There aren't supposed to be any capitalized letters. spaceman_blue_grin.gif

Nuts.....

I think our space station needs a kareoke bar :devil:

Nuts.....

I think our space station needs a kareoke bar :devil:

Like!

It definitely needs some sort of Civilian Building and some Science Laboratories.

But all in due time.

P.S.

Colour: Blue should be dominate, then there is Grey, but classic space has many more colours!

Red is going good, but black and white needs some work. Its almost my turn and you know my favourite set is in these colours.

Edited by MattTheLegoman

I am currently working on a bar for all those worn out pilots. I have a few other ideas if somebody takes that one, but it will be fun either way.

Don't let him trick you. He wants a karaoke bar so he can sing. :hmpf::tongue:

Who?

Me?

I'm innocent i tell ya, INNOCENT!!

:grin:

Who?

Me?

I'm innocent i tell ya, INNOCENT!!

:grin:

Wipe that grin off your face! :angry: A better expression would've been ' :innocent: '