It was really fun helping out with the last RCB, so I want to help out again. If it is possible, of course.

I've been thinking.

Groan all you want, i still do it :tongue:

With all the new pieces.

Would this be more in line with Neo Classic Space?

Just to get my head round what to expect and what to do :laugh:

I've been thinking.

Groan all you want, i still do it :tongue:

With all the new pieces.

Would this be more in line with Neo Classic Space?

Just to get my head round what to expect and what to do :laugh:

*groan* spaceman_blue_hmpf.gif

spaceman_blue_grin.gif It would be. Basically we're sticking to Classic color scheme*, minifigs, and storyline. If builders want to use new building techniques and things like that, I'd love it. The starter model is already more Neo-Classic than Classic with its SNOT lettering.

*if you want to use bleys, that fine with me.

Edited by Brickdoctor

*groan* :hmpf:

:grin: It would be. Basically we're sticking to Classic color scheme*, minifigs, and storyline. If builders want to use new building techniques and things like that, I'd love it. The starter model is already more Neo-Classic than Classic with its SNOT lettering.

*if you want to use bleys, that fine with me.

Thanks, i was just wondering about that :grin:

Sign-ups are now closed.

Participant list and PMs to participants will be out in about half an hour.

PMs are out, the builders are:

1. Calabar
  2. The Legonater
  3. slacker int
  4. DJ Force
  5. Captain Tamamono
  6. Alopex
  7. Eskallon
  8. SilentMode
  9. legolijintje
  10. MattTheLegoman
  11. CorneliusMurdock
  12. BasOne
  13. prateek
  14. alienwar9
  15. J4ke
  16. Piratedave84
  17. wmanidi
  18. lalror
  19. CallMePieOrDie
  20. Brickdoctor

Reserves:

1. lisqr
  2. moop2000
  3. Kestreltalon
  4. SpiderSpaceman
  5. Pirate Pete

I've tried to select a good balance of experience and new builders; if you were not selected, it's nothing personal. spaceman_blue_wink.gif

Edited by Brickdoctor

Yay, I don't have to come up with any ideas. :grin: Hey, I get to do all the details. That's what I like. :thumbup:

Here we go!!!

Round II (for me at least!), I am so eager to see what you all will come up with!!!!

# 16, sweet I get to work with/around others great creations!!!!

OK now get building!!!!

Pirate

Edited by Piratedave84

Happy to see that so far everyone's happy with their spots. spaceman_blue.gif

That reminds me, I found that there was no emoticon to use for the PMs in place of the knight I had used for RCB 2 PMs, so I went and made a blue Classic Spaceman emoticon. After which I went crazy and made a red, white, yellow, and black one. spaceman_blue_blush.gif If you want to use 'em, here they are:spaceman_red.gifspaceman_white.gifspaceman_yellow.gifspaceman_black.gif

EDIT: Blushing guy was missing his helmet. Fixed.

Edited by Brickdoctor

*white noise* One small step for Lego *white noise* One giant leap for Lego Kind *White noise*

:tongue:

Now unless i miss my guess, will the 4th be the official start date?

*Hears Also Sprach Zarathustra in the background*

spaceman_red.gif

Now unless i miss my guess, will the 4th be the official start date?

You missed your guess.spaceman_blue_tongue.gif Calabar's already started on the first addition, and as soon as he's done I'll post it in the first post of this topic and PM builder #2.

You missed your guess.spaceman_blue_tongue.gif Calabar's already started on the first addition, and as soon as he's done I'll post it in the first post of this topic and PM builder #2.

Now that's what i call a quik start :grin:

Perfect spot, thanks Doc! :sweet: I look forward to seeing what amazing creations everyone has to offer!

I will be looking forward to turn 10, for what the build is up to then, the many designs and opportunities, and what I can contribute! Thank you so much spaceman_white.gif. I have been practising some serious Classic Space, but mainly with styles and techniques.

On an unrelated note, you totally need to bug the site admin to add those emoticons to the forum proper.

On an unrelated note, you totally need to bug the site admin to add those emoticons to the forum proper.

Heh. Thanks.spaceman_blue_sweet.gif

I did also update all my posts in this topic with the Classic Space emoticons, and I've got them in this Brickshelf folder. For now the non-smile expressions are only in blue.

spaceman_blue_oh.gif I love these emoticons! I also can't wait to see this thing take shape. Even the starting thing looks cool! :thumbup:

Heh. Thanks.spaceman_blue_sweet.gif

I did also update all my posts in this topic with the Classic Space emoticons, and I've got them in this Brickshelf folder. For now the non-smile expressions are only in blue.

Love the emotes, Doc! spaceman_blue_wub.gif I could recolor the non-smile emoticons in red/black/yellow/white if you'd like. spaceman_white.gif

Love the emotes, Doc! spaceman_blue_wub.gif I could recolor the non-smile emoticons in red/black/yellow/white if you'd like. spaceman_white.gif

I'm doing the reds as we speak, but if you want to do some that's fine by me.spaceman_red_wink.gif

EDIT: All the ones I've done so far are here. There is now no excuse for not wearing your helmet in this topic outpost. spaceman_red_angry.gif

Anyways, back on topic; let's not make emoticons the primary point of discussion in an LDD thread. (although it's probably my fault spaceman_red_blush.gif) Calabar's entry should be public later today.

Edited by Brickdoctor