Sign in to follow this  
Fat Tony

A Pirates Life For Me

1306030987m_DISPLAY.jpg

A quick build for my Captain Jack. This is inspired by the Treasure Room from the Disneyland ride. Not to be confused with Isla de la Muerta.

the construction of the cave reminded me more a scene from Montecristo instead an scene from Pirates of the Caribbean

mmmm gold!

I love the lighting and all that gold is certainly impressive.

Jack should be holding a rum bottle or two. I like how you used those gold bricks to give the illusion that there is way more gold than you actually used in the scene.

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

It's just one picture but it's a great picture. I hope you don't mind, I'm going to have to crop your image a bot to fit it on the blog.

Excellent 'Fat Tony'.....an excellent MOC.....oh, it reminds me of a Bugs Bunny/Daffy Duck cartoon where Daffy is in a cave of gold and jewels....oh, I'm a greedy little black duck ! :pir_laugh2:

Brick On while drinking even more rum ! :pir_laugh2:

All I can say is HOLY CRAP THAT'S A LOT OF GOLD. :pir_wacko: The cave itself is a great build as well. :thumbup:

Illusion or not, that is still a lot of gold! Makes the total treasure of my pirates look tiny in comparison! Aside from the treasure, the cave looks really nice as well, the way it is textured, and with rock formations like that stalactite. I really like this. Keep up the good work.