Sign in to follow this  
Stormbringer

How to Train Your Dragon

As others have said, lovely dragons, but also lovely scenes! You should think about posting some more views of those dioramas separately - I've indexed the thread under 'Creatures', as it's about dragons, but there's scope for showing off your scenery more.

:wub:

OK, I can do that. I'll start with the Night Fury first.

Oh wow, haven't seen th movie but don't need to in order to admire this work.

I love how you made the fire the dragon was breathing, and nice use of (something) for the womans breasts' :tongue:

These are fantastic. The ones with flames coming out of the dragons mouth are my favorites. Especially the one where the fig is blocking with a shield, I just love it. :thumbup:

Hiccup looks fat. :tongue: Great Dragons though! :thumbup:

Just the cape sort of thing you put on him.Howe long did it take you to build thodse dragons?

Probably one of the nicest MOC I've ever seen! It's incredible! Your dragons look exactly the same as the ones from the movie and every detail is highly respected... Congratulations! =D

Just the cape sort of thing you put on him.Howe long did it take you to build thodse dragons?

Over the course of 6 months, or in other words my whole summer

Probably one of the nicest MOC I've ever seen! It's incredible! Your dragons look exactly the same as the ones from the movie and every detail is highly respected... Congratulations! =D

Thanks alot! Yes, the film really captivated and inspired me to build dragons. I built these guys to be accurate and faithful to the movie.

Edited by Stormbringer