Stormbringer

Which forum does my MOC/topic belong in?

On 12/26/2018 at 3:26 AM, Peppermint_M said:

Any image host is fine, the forums can't hold all user pictures so we ask people to use an external site. So post away :classic: I am looking forward to seeing this mammoth.

I finished the moc

Hello,

I have just created a project on Lego Ideas and I wanted to share it on here for everyone to see. I was wondering which forum I would be allowed to post it in?

Thank you!

Hickernator

It depends what it is. And you shouldn't post IDEAS projects asking for votes, but post a MOC with a discreet link to the project.

This is in the guidelines:  

LEGO Ideas: If you have a great MOC, that is also a LEGO Ideas project, you may present it on EB as you would any MOC, with a single link to the Ideas entry. Make the title about the MOC, not the Ideas business; don't be too shouty, and it is likely to be tolerated. You need to be thinking: 'I want people on EB to see my MOC and comment on it. If they like it, perhaps they'll support it on LEGO Ideas', rather than: 'I want Ideas support! If I post it on EB, perhaps more people will vote!.

Yesterday I posted pictures of my Fire Engine MOC in the Town theme/forum. That may have been a mistake, because this category seems to be mostly about buildings and modulars. I am still not sure where this MOC belongs, but perhaps some of you experienced members can help me?

Thank you in advance.

Nah, Town is the right place for that.  It's a nice build!

3 hours ago, Chrismo72 said:

Yesterday I posted pictures of my Fire Engine MOC in the Town theme/forum. That may have been a mistake, because this category seems to be mostly about buildings and modulars.

This is the correct forum for all Town/City related MOCs, the only reason the recent MOCs are mostly focused on buildings and modulars is because nobody has posted anything different!

So thank you for exploring other aspects of LEGO Town!

Thank you for your feedback. Perhaps I´ll inspire more people to make vehicles for our beloved minifigs. 

Hey boys and girls. As a new member I would like to ask for the most suitable sub to post about a new dungeon crawler I have been developing with my daughter that uses heroica models and scale.

Should I go for the RPG sub or another would be more suitable? Thanks!

Mitsman

The Media and Gaming Forum would be a good place: https://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/forum/176-lego-media-and-gaming/

If it's more along the lines of the Heroica RPG game that ran for seven years on here, The Heroica RPG Forum would be best: https://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/forum/154-heroica-the-rpg/

I think.

Hi, I made a MOC of a Gothic Cathedral and have posted it in the historic themes. Is there some Way to share this in other forums if it can be of interest in other themes? 

Once a moc is posted, we can move the topic to another location, but it cannot be duplicated in another section.

Is there a forum where it’s okay to discuss problems with Chinese brands stealing MOCs? I’m so sick of seeing ReBrickable designs stolen by Nifeliz and Mouldking on Amazon every time I browse Lego on there. It’s so cringeworthy.

Thanks.

Edited by StudWorks

On 9/25/2023 at 5:25 PM, Peppermint_M said:

Once a moc is posted, we can move the topic to another location, but it cannot be duplicated in another section.

Ok, thanks :-)