Sign in to follow this  
Bjornu

Bluecoat Outpost

Well people, After some struggle with my new baseplate I managed to build a very nice Bluecoat outpost IMO.

The governor's son was able to establish an outpost near Fortress "De Ruyter"

This is my new MOC wich i Call "Bluecoat Outpost"

Sit back and Enjoy! :: :pir-classic:

*********** Slide Show Video************

And a Picture If it is good enough to get blogged! :pir-classic:

snc00153.jpg

I would love to Hear your comments !

Edited by Bjornu

That sound like a good idea! Is that baseplate MB? If so, you are going to have a hard time getting your Lego off of it.

Hi Bjornu!

I remember that baseplate!, I worked on it some time ago

check it out what I have done here

I recommend you check other posts, I have seen that base three or more times

good luck with your proyect :thumbup:

Edited by Brig. Brick

That sound like a good idea! Is that baseplate MB? If so, you are going to have a hard time getting your Lego off of it.

I don't Know what you mean with MB, but if MB is like a fake brand I can tell you I Never buy fake lego.

And when people give Fake lego: most time it goes straight to the attic.

I like the baseplate so i hope i make something cool on this =D

Hi Bjornu!

I remember that baseplate!, I worked on it some time ago

check it out what I have done here

I recommend you check other posts, I have seen that base three or more times

good luck with your proyect :thumbup:

That is a cool MOC,looks like mine ideas were not so original anymore:P

Good you posted it before I did, otherwise I would have posted a MOC that is 50% the same like yours :pir-tongue:

Do you mind if I still use some ideas I had, but they look somethimes like yours?

Anyways thanks for the Comment! you helped me alot!

Bjornu

Bjornu, please don't make 2 posts directly after each other where you could have made 1 post with the same text.

And in the future, rather post something when you've actually built something and not just an empty baseplate.

Still, I wish you good luck on this MOC. By the way, here is a glossary list with acronyms.

Bjornu, please don't make 2 posts directly after each other where you could have made 1 post with the same text.

And in the future, rather post something when you've actually built something and not just an empty baseplate.

Still, I wish you good luck on this MOC. By the way, here is a glossary list with acronyms.

Yes I Understand, I actually wanted to start a Post with Questions to people if they had any ideas and then make a post with the progress. next time I'll try to stick to the rules.

I actually don't know al te rules yet but I'll try it.

Ty for CommentinG !

Edited by Bjornu

This sounds very interesting! I like the idea of the town walls.

I also have that base plate and have made a Pirates MOC on it. I may post it soon, I think.

-A.S.

This sounds very interesting! I like the idea of the town walls.

I also have that base plate and have made a Pirates MOC on it. I may post it soon, I think.

-A.S.

I would love to see those MOCs!

Just so they can inspire me for more Ideas!

Yes I Understand, I actually wanted to start a Post with Questions to people if they had any ideas and then make a post with the progress. next time I'll try to stick to the rules.

I actually don't know al te rules yet but I'll try it.

Ty for CommentinG !

Here is a good place to start. Members Guidelines

Not everything will be listed there, but those are the main guidelines we ask all members to follow, you also should have read them before joining as well.

Common sense is also expected, posting twice in a row only has one purpose, bumping your own thread, as Admiral Croissant said, next time please edit your post if no one has posted since you.

I would love to see those MOCs!

Just so they can inspire me for more Ideas!

Well sure! I've got some downtime before my exam tomorrow afternoon and it's not too bad weather right now so I'll either make the thread before dark or tomorrow morning. I'm looking forward to the Outpost!

Well sure! I've got some downtime before my exam tomorrow afternoon and it's not too bad weather right now so I'll either make the thread before dark or tomorrow morning. I'm looking forward to the Outpost!

Send me a Link if you're done !

That is a cool MOC,looks like mine ideas were not so original anymore:P

Good you posted it before I did, otherwise I would have posted a MOC that is 50% the same like yours :pir-tongue:

Do you mind if I still use some ideas I had, but they look somethimes like yours?

Anyways thanks for the Comment! you helped me alot!

you're welcome, and don't worry, I know your MOC will be different, and I'll be flattered if you use some ideas :pir-blush:.

I still have my MOC complete (when I do a MOC, its hard to my to destroy it), but I made some improvements on it, most of all, in the port

when you post your MOC, then, I'll post those changes :pir-tongue:

good luck!

you're welcome, and don't worry, I know your MOC will be different, and I'll be flattered if you use some ideas :pir-blush:.

I still have my MOC complete (when I do a MOC, its hard to my to destroy it), but I made some improvements on it, most of all, in the port

when you post your MOC, then, I'll post those changes :pir-tongue:

good luck!

Well I'm done right now I hope you will enjoy it !

(My first idea before I saw your video was to use the big gap at the right for some sort of loading place)

Thanks for inspiring me with the rest of it!

neat Construction, it looks on some aspects like Eldorado fortress like the main entrance of the Governor's son's tower.

I would like to see more of you !

neat Construction, it looks on some aspects like Eldorado fortress like the main entrance of the Governor's son's tower.

I would like to see more of you !

Yeah I used some ideas from Eldorado fortress indeed!

I hope you enjoy your stay on Classic-pirates! :pir-classic:

good work, congrats... I really enjoy it! :thumbup:

Thanks for inspiring me with the rest of it!

you are welcome, but you have a lot of new ideas there (I bet you already you had put the boat on that hole much sooner than you seen my post :pir_laugh2:)

I know I said that I'll post the changes on my MOC, and I swear I'll going to post it, but I have problems with my camera :pir-sceptic:, if there is a chance, I'll try to do it the weekend

P.S.

your video is great (great touch), but if you can put more pictures (with details:pir-wub:) could be nicer :thumbup:

good work, congrats... I really enjoy it! :thumbup:

you are welcome, but you have a lot of new ideas there (I bet you already you had put the boat on that hole much sooner than you seen my post :pir_laugh2:)

I know I said that I'll post the changes on my MOC, and I swear I'll going to post it, but I have problems with my camera :pir-sceptic:, if there is a chance, I'll try to do it the weekend

P.S.

your video is great (great touch), but if you can put more pictures (with details:pir-wub:) could be nicer :thumbup:

I Can't wait to see your MOC on this baseplate!

I already took this set apart to do another one, this time the Governor's Son found something really interesting I can tell!

As for the Baseplate, I'll keep it in mind this was a great plate!

ty for commenting!

I Can't wait to see your MOC on this baseplate!

As I promise

Dock

old one:

dscf1078.jpg

new one

dscf3295.jpg

crane and keep tower:

old:

dscf1075.jpg

new:

(a bigger dock need a bigger crane)

dscf3293.jpg

full view:

dscf3291.jpg

no more chances, but enough to made one or two new pictures!

again, your MOC is great, and the basepalte is very usefull :thumbup:

As I promise

-

no more chances, but enough to made one or two new pictures!

again, your MOC is great, and the basepalte is very usefull :thumbup:

Hey there again!

I like your inprovements, but the crane looks a bit surrealistic with this length.

I've been working on some new MOCs, The Encounter at Pirate cave+ a new one.

Well hope you check them too! And Thanks for commenting!

Greetz, Bjornu

Bjornu, there's no need to quote a post with so many large images when the same post is just above.

So in this case, rather just quote the text and not the images. I've edited your post this time.

Thanks in forward :pir-sweet:

I like it a lot. The fortress is already very nice. And I have never seen a pirate themed building on that baseplate. A job well done! :thumbup:

Thanks for sharing!

Bjornu, there's no need to quote a post with so many large images when the same post is just above.

So in this case, rather just quote the text and not the images. I've edited your post this time.

Thanks in forward :pir-sweet:

Oops!!!! I didn't even notice I replied all these pictures!

Im sorry, there is so much to learn at this forum :pir-blush:

Well I hope you also enjoyed my MOC, Encounter at pirate cave is a nice one too IMO :pir-classic:

Thanks for taking care over my posts, in the future I would like to no longer make mistakes.

Greetz Bjornu

Edited by Bjornu