Sign in to follow this  
-zenn

Skip Trace Bountyhunter

Skip Trace a bountyhunter/mercenary for hire.

His gravity resistant vehicle features oldschool air intake turbines, medium range communications, forcefield generator, two laser pulse cannons, but is mostly known for it's agility and high velocity.

5746404883_87cefe1fb1.jpg

5746952298_a381626221.jpg

Inspired by '80's/90's cartoons'.

FlickR Gallery Funfact: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skiptrace

Comments and critisiscm welcome.

Edited by -zenn

Brilliant!

You are good at taking pictures of black LEGO models.

Also, you have used nice SNOT techiques all over it. :thumbup:

I knew this speeder contest won't be complete without seeing an entry from speeder bike master builder -zenn. :wink: The greebles and details are fantastic as always and I simply love the all-black color scheme which fits perfectly the custom fig. Great job as usual and good luck in the voting! :thumbup:

I knew this speeder contest won't be complete without seeing an entry from speeder bike master builder -zenn. :wink: The greebles and details are fantastic as always and I simply love the all-black color scheme which fits perfectly the custom fig. Great job as usual and good luck in the voting! :thumbup:

Haha, I hardly see myself as an master bike builder, I just like building hoverbikes. :laugh::thumbup:

Although I'm not a big SW fan, this bike actually started out as a build for this contest, than gradually turned into a blacktron I bike. Took some pic's and uploaded it, but it just didn't look right, so I decided to change it yet again. I wanted to use those bionicle wings, but never got around to it until now. :classic:

Btw, is it possible/against the rules to post this in the scifi section as well? Since I'm most active there.

Edited by -zenn

Wow! That is one awesome speeder. It really fits into the Star Wars world, and has such a great smooth shape. BTW what are the fin pieces, and the tip of the guns from. Best of luck.

Great job :thumbup:

Wow! That is one awesome speeder. It really fits into the Star Wars world, and has such a great smooth shape. BTW what are the fin pieces, and the tip of the guns from. Best of luck.

Great job :thumbup:

Thanks mate, glad to see you like it. :classic:

The wings> *click*

Guntips> *click*