22kane

LEGO Store "Build a Minifigure"

Spotted the new parts (including the unicorn head) at the Chermside Lego store today. So if you are in Australia, check your local store for stock.

Anyone got pictures or a list of all the parts that are actually new in this wave?

Edited by jonwil

Ok thanks for the link. Not enough genuinely new parts (as opposed to parts that have appeared in sets or BaM in the past) to justify buying some this time around.

does anyone know if there was four groups of BAM figures for 2021?..I know the 7 for Q1 and the 7 for Q2,but the other 7 for 2021 I have only seen marked as Q3/Q4

Edited by Josh06

On 2/1/2020 at 9:45 AM, Broke4Bricks said:

Ok Legoland FL has the New BAM Q2 Minifigure parts

Q1 2020 BAM exclusive MFs2020-02-01_12-39-2620200201_075616

how do I view these pictures?..I have been trying to put the bam figures together for the 1st years and have been reading everything I can find and need all the help I can get as these are very confusing for sure

It has been a year since it launched as Beta in Europe, but now Online BAM is pretty much a ghost , only 15 heads, 13 headgear , 8 torso  , 3 leg , 8 accesoire types remain.

And no mention of it being a beta/test anymore.

Edited by TeriXeri

12 hours ago, TeriXeri said:

It has been a year since it launched as Beta in Europe, but now Online BAM is pretty much a ghost , only 15 heads, 13 headgear , 8 torso  , 3 leg , 8 accesoire types remain.

And no mention of it being a beta/test anymore.

I was just about to post the same thing after taking a look earlier today. This is the worst it has ever been. It was a bad selection in the past, but now it looks like they are trying to kill it off.

49 minutes ago, cacacolito said:

It seems that they are not interested in having it activated

I think it has more to do with LEGO being overwhelmed via brick orders , having had multiple periods of big delays/backlog of orders.

People ordering minifig parts and animals etc seems to be a lot more known/popular nowadays.

But maybe once that USA factory is done, it'll take some pressure off.

Edited by TeriXeri

On 2/3/2020 at 3:59 PM, Broke4Bricks said:

Ok I've updated my BAM exclusives parts collection pictures as best I can tell, for reference, again feel free to make any corrections, and also add pics of pieces I may be missing,  I know of a few. The row of 4 torsos with the pirate are all missing back printing unlike their counterparts and found at BAM bar in droves so I'm counting them.?

20200203_18061820200203_17591520200203_17520320200203_1719262020-02-03_06-50-5020200203_181033

how can I see all of the picture links you post?

9 minutes ago, Josh06 said:

how can I see all of the picture links you post?

He made the pictures Private. @Broke4Bricks would have to change the privacy settings or re-load those pictures.

What are you looking for specifically? Maybe someone here can direct you to another place to see pictures.

15 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

He made the pictures Private. @Broke4Bricks would have to change the privacy settings or re-load those pictures.

What are you looking for specifically? Maybe someone here can direct you to another place to see pictures.

I have been trying to figure out what parts are in each Q for 2019-2021..info is very hard to come by

8 hours ago, Josh06 said:

I have been trying to figure out what parts are in each Q for 2019-2021..info is very hard to come by

While not exhaustive, Jay's Brick Blog has some lists that may help you.

On 5/14/2023 at 7:20 PM, TeriXeri said:

I think it has more to do with LEGO being overwhelmed via brick orders , having had multiple periods of big delays/backlog of orders.

People ordering minifig parts and animals etc seems to be a lot more known/popular nowadays.

But maybe once that USA factory is done, it'll take some pressure off.

They were dealt with separate to PAB (standard and best seller). I know as I had an order that included a regular boxed set, 40x online-BAM figures, standard PAB and bestseller PAB. They all came in separate parcels and the online-BAM arrived much quicker than the PAB parcels. This was when they had some good parts in the online-BAM, so I haven't tried it since then!

According to Promobricks the june batch for BAM will be Ninjago themed and will include a female footballer with the woman World cup coming this summer 

17 hours ago, Darth Phallus said:

According to Promobricks the june batch for BAM will be Ninjago themed and will include a female footballer with the woman World cup coming this summer 

Still no return of the falcon knight then?

14 hours ago, Roebuck said:

Still no return of the falcon knight then?

The Red Falcon?  I'd be really surprised if they came back out with that again.

On 5/21/2023 at 9:04 PM, Darth Phallus said:

That's rather boring on both counts. It seems a shame if they theme these using in-house themes. I can understand having a female footballer although hopefully more than one team, although it is easy to buy the football table torsos online so not as interesting as it might have been.

8 hours ago, Calvinw said:

The Red Falcon?  I'd be really surprised if they came back out with that again.

The current BAM had a return of the blue wizard that originally came with the "red falcon" so I assume it is only a matter of time this or next year I guess :wink:

4 hours ago, Roebuck said:

The current BAM had a return of the blue wizard that originally came with the "red falcon" so I assume it is only a matter of time this or next year I guess :wink:

Don't get me wrong  I hope I'm 100% wrong about them not coming back out with it.  But nobody was looking or asking for the Blue Wizard to come back which is why Lego probably did it hahaha.

Sounds like another boring wave to me.  Not into Ninjago or football.  So unless there is something else interesting or some nicely done torsos or interesting, pricier accessories I won't have to bother trying to find anything.

24 minutes ago, cacacolito said:

Passeig de Gracia, Barcelona. España 

Bam Q3 2023

Ooh nice! Especially the dark orange chicken! (I know that's not the point, but I'd love to get a load of those).