22kane

LEGO Store "Build a Minifigure"

5 hours ago, KuhlAidMan said:

Short of just relying on everyone’s recent trip reports, is there a way to know what could be available?

I've had success calling the store beforehand. The staff have been happy to tell me yes or no to what figures/accessories they have. And in some cases when the new ones will be arriving.

Nothing New at Downtown Disney. In fact one of the Minifg towers wasn't even out, they said low on inventory parts.

I did pick up these at the PAB Wall though

07/16/22 PAB Downtown Disney Springs

PART 15068 x135 Sand Green Slope Curved 2 x 2 x 2/3

PART 59900 x528 Dark Grey Cone

PART 59900 x187 Flat Silver Cone

PART 36841 x210 Purple Bracket 1 x 1

PART 54200 x284 Green Cheese Slope

PART 54200 x370 Yellow Cheese Slope

PART 24201 x152 LBG Inverted Slope

PART 50950 x97  Lime Green Slope Curved 3 x 1

PART 33183 x208 Green Carrot Plant Top

PART 11477 x289 Coral Slope Curved 2 x 1

PART 49668 x335 White Tooth

PART 2412B x230 LBG (it actually has 3559 stamped on the inside)

Edited by natesroom

19 hours ago, natesroom said:

Nothing New at Downtown Disney. In fact one of the Minifg towers wasn't even out, they said low on inventory parts.

Everytime I stop by there, I seriously wonder how the hell it's a Flagship store.  Outside of the cool models built for displays, the PAB wall has been trash for MONTHS, and the build a minifigure is pretty much the same.   They rarely have the newest models built on release day either.  That store literally prints money due to their location.   Which means it probably won't be changing anytime soon.

I was at the Woodland Hills, CA store the other day and they were fully caught up, with ample supplies of the new Castle, Western, and Pirate minfig parts.

Haven't seen the knight's torso yet, I've looked in Bristol and Brighton so far. Managed to get the Wizard's parts though. Skirt in Bristol, torso in Brighton.

I'm gonna be in philly today so I'm gonna stop at the Cherry Hill Mall and check out the Lego store there.

Edited by natesroom

I was able to get to the Boston Northshore Mall LEGO Store this morning. Some interesting elements in the BAM tower. All loose in the tower.

52227192621_b856308ff4_k.jpg

None of the new Black Falcon chainmail torsos, and I could only find three BF shields. But a crown head piece with hair, and some good medieval/Roman torsos, legs, and dresses. Plus Sherlock Holmes from Series 5!

2 hours ago, RichardGoring said:

Some interesting elements in the BAM tower.

Do you know where the torso with a red cape(?) are from? The purple dress and torso are from BAM right?

1 hour ago, Roebuck said:

Do you know where the torso with a red cape(?) are from? The purple dress and torso are from BAM right?

Everything in the photo above is from the BAM tower. Is the middle one the red cape one you mentioned?

The purple dress is the CMF frog princess. The “red cape” corset torso is the CMF fortune teller. 

Edit: the red/purple dress piece below it is the fortune teller too. The fiery red dress piece attached to the fortune teller torso is the skirt for the CMF evil wizard. 

I don’t recognize the two with chain mail, but they look cool. CORRECTION: the chain mail torso is the first CMF Viking. 

That’s some good older stuff for a BaM tower. 

Edited by SirBlake

31 minutes ago, SirBlake said:

The purple dress is the CMF frog princess. The “red cape” corset torso is the CMF fortune teller. 

Edit: the red/purple dress piece below it is the fortune teller too. The fiery red dress piece attached to the fortune teller torso is the skirt for the CMF evil wizard. 

I don’t recognize the two with chain mail, but they look cool. CORRECTION: the chain mail torso is the first CMF Viking. 

The knowledge is epic!

There was a printed dark tan leg that looked similar to the Viking Series 4 CMF legs, but definitely different. I wanted this for castle stuff, so didn't get it.

1 hour ago, RichardGoring said:

The knowledge is epic!

There was a printed dark tan leg that looked similar to the Viking Series 4 CMF legs, but definitely different. I wanted this for castle stuff, so didn't get it.

The knowledge is also VERY specific, lol. If it hadn’t been stuff that fits with castle, I’d be super lost. 

2 hours ago, SirBlake said:

The knowledge is also VERY specific, lol. If it hadn’t been stuff that fits with castle, I’d be super lost. 

Ha! Fair enough. But as that's what I'm looking for and figured many others are at the moment, it's still epic.

20 minutes ago, RichardGoring said:

Ha! Fair enough. But as that's what I'm looking for and figured many others are at the moment, it's still epic.

Right on. I've made it my business to ID and obtain any minifig bits that are usable for Castle stuff, so if you ever have any questions, hit me up. From Lego Movie "Root Beer Maid" to the old Studios theme "Hunchback", there are some gems out there if you know where to look. I just posted some pics of some of these weirdos that are a good fit for Castle here:

9 hours ago, SirBlake said:

Thank you :thumbup: Was a nice catch of old stuff yes, only animals are missing:wink:

Yeah that is a lot of old CMF parts including Sherlock / detective's torso, gladiator legs and the classic king's hair/crown. I wonder if his beard was also there - as that bit is hard to find and valuable now.

It is interesting to see Leia's Endor hair there too, I remember that appearing in the BAM back in about 2015, but haven't seen those since then.

32 minutes ago, MAB said:

Yeah that is a lot of old CMF parts including Sherlock / detective's torso, gladiator legs and the classic king's hair/crown. I wonder if his beard was also there - as that bit is hard to find and valuable now.

It is interesting to see Leia's Endor hair there too, I remember that appearing in the BAM back in about 2015, but haven't seen those since then.

I didn't see the beard, although I could only find one crown, so maybe they were there, but scooped up previously?

Was at The King of Prussia Mall Lego store in Philly... Here's what I got on the wall. I also got 4 owls and 8 falcon shields and Three other miscellaneous pieces, no torsos.

King of Prussia mall Lego Store

Edited by natesroom

Checked out BAM in a couple of U.K. stores this week and was nice to find some older CMF torsos. As well as the Viking already shared, the Celtic Battler from s5 was available, as was the gnome from s4.

Anyone want knight torsos, the Cherry Hill Mall, has a whole bunch. The lady in charge Jessica went in the back and pulled a bag out and said I could buy the whole bag, she's got a bunch. I felt bad so I only picked up about 100. 

Cherry Hill Mall NJ

On 7/19/2022 at 10:49 PM, RichardGoring said:

There was a printed dark tan leg that looked similar to the Viking Series 4 CMF legs, but definitely different.

Perhaps these legs:

col068.png

I found these legs some weeks ago in my local store.

8 hours ago, The Reader said:

Perhaps these legs:

col068.png

I found these legs some weeks ago in my local store.

Yep, those are the ones!

I also saw the red gnome one mentioned above. I was tempted, but passed.