22kane

LEGO Store "Build a Minifigure"

Well, third time's the charm, I guess - my local store finally had the full lineup of Easter/spring designs in stock. Got myself three pairs of Vidiyo fairy wings plus a few odds and ends to complete the figures -  this rare singing head was a nice surprise, as was Tattooga's head. I didn't see too many severed limbs, though there was definitely a missing catcher's mitt from one torso and I think one of the latest clown torsos was missing an arm. Was nice to see some older exclusive prints - namely, the cutoff denim legs - show up again. The store employee I spoke to knew of the upcoming wave with the wizard and pirates from the same online sources as us but had no idea when the shipment might arrive. Guess I'll check back in when the June 1st releases are out.

Have we had sightings of the new figs in Lego stores in the US? Anybody in Texas?

As a follow up, I called the Dallas Lego Store and they said they don’t have the new BaM figs yet. 

Edited by SirBlake

On 5/19/2022 at 9:29 AM, SirBlake said:

Have we had sightings of the new figs in Lego stores in the US? Anybody in Texas?

As a follow up, I called the Dallas Lego Store and they said they don’t have the new BaM figs yet. 

I will check with my “local” lego store (lego stores are pretty far away from my home - one in Philly and one in Balitmore suburban area, which it’s closer to my hometown) to see if they are available at BAM soon. I mean, I’m very very interested in Castle, Pirates, and Western minifigure!

Man, no yellow brick suit yet…

On 5/17/2022 at 4:33 AM, karrit said:

I would say both.  When I was at the Lego store @ Disneyland a couple of months ago there was a family there that was swapping hands on a bunch of the torsos.  It seems like that goes on a lot there because there were many handless torsos & lots of loose hands in the bottoms of the bins so I guess people can't be bothered to at least put the hands they pull out that they don't want into the figures they are leaving behind that they wanted the hands from.

At least that was all they were doing. When BAMs first started up I saw some kids sticking minifigure heads into their nostrils, then shooting them out. I opted not to get any that day.

Hit jackpot here in IL! Got a bunch of new parts including the new castle torso.

29 minutes ago, MKJoshA said:

Hit jackpot here in IL! Got a bunch of new parts including the new castle torso.

Which part of Illinois?

Nothing in Colorado today.  I did find 1 Magenta Bear Head but nothing else.

9 hours ago, Capybara554321 said:

Which part of Illinois?

I was at the Northbrook store.

Got one new falcon knight in a medievil prebuild pack in one store. After asking a later visit they still didn't have them in the normal bam stand. I asked if they still have some and they didn't put them there to stop resellers. But after asking nicely I've got three together. I read in the other store you just got to pick them from the B.A.M. stand with no problems. Visited the other store yesterday and all knights were sold out. I just found one falcon shield. I just wish we had these figs in a knight squad like Benny's space squad.

Atleast I've got the singing face from Downtown Diner and some other useful parts.

Was in a Lego store this week and found in the BAM tower a brand new torso of the cmf series 12 "Dino Tracker" from 2014. A lucky, but imho strange find.

col188.png

Wish the Lego Store I'm closest to regularly got new parts for their BAM tower & PAB wall.  It's too far away for me to pop in regularly to check things out.  I did manage to find 1 magenta bear head the other day but nothing else good for BAM.  They even looked in back to see if they could find any more of the spring parts for me.  Apparently they did at some point have the three pack available at some time after my last visit in March and the other day.  It will probably be months before they ever get the newest stuff in.  The other supposedly busier store only has some pre-made 3 packs of random figure parts nobody want & the tower has been filled with the Friends Chocolate Box polybag for months instead of BAM parts.

I cannot embed photo links here. The photos are hosted on Flickr.
Does not work if I 'Insert other Media'. The URL box just turns red.

Edited by Armothe

18 minutes ago, Armothe said:

I cannot embed photo links here. The photos are hosted on Flickr.
Does not work if I 'Insert other Media'. The URL box just turns red.

You don't have to put it in the insert media. You just add the Flickr picture's link into the actual reply box where you type usually, and it should convert it automatically to a picture.

Edited by Murdoch17

Sorry for the long post. Here is my collection of BAMs.
I paired up the parts/accessories how I best felt they worked among the themed characters.
I realize that each store is different and has a different/limited selection of parts.
I think I am missing a few. Can we count Minifigure Factory Figures as part of the BAM selection?

Halloween 2022Q3 2022Q3 2022Q3 2022

BAM 2021 Christmas: Saxophone Girl, Elf, Mrs. ClausBAM 2021 Winter: Girl w/ Dog, Elf Girl, Santa ClausBAM 2021: Pug Costume, Dog Enthusiast, Martial ArtistBAM: Equestrian (2021), Pop Singer (2020), Handyman (2022)BAM 2022: Year of the Tiger, Sharxedo, Figure SkaterBAM: Policewoman (2019), Firefighter (2020), Construction Worker (2021)BAM: Boy w/ Rat (2021), Clown (2018), Gentleman (2020)BAM: Tennis Player (2020), Rugby Star (2021), Softball Player (2021)BAM: Skier (2020), Snowboarder (2020), Snowboarder (2021)BAM 2019 Summer: Mermaid, Redneck, Pool LoverBAM Winter 2021-2022: Penguin Boy, Valentines Day Elephant, Ice WizardBAM 2021: Bear Suit, Brick Suit, Pastry ChefBAM 2022 Spring: Fairy Girl, Chicken Suit, Valentines Day BearBAM 2022 Birthday: Clown, Brick Suit Girl, Cake SuitBAM 2021 Easter: Flower Girl, Bunny Suit, Fairy GirlBAM 2020: Pig Farmer, Movie Star, LongbowmanBAM 2021: Hockey Player, Adventurer, Track Suit GirlBAM 2020 Halloween: Mad Scientist, Cat Girl, SorcererBAM: Violinist (2022), Mariachi (2020), Guitarist (2020)BAM 2020 Halloween: Vampress, Witch, VampyreBAM 2021 Halloween: Necromancer, Tiger Girl, Skeleton CostumeBAM 2021: Chameleon Girl, Farmer Gal, Gamer BoyBAM 2022: Pirate Girl, Bounty Hunter, BanditBAM 2022: Wizard, Princess & BF KnightBAM LEGOLAND Florida

Edited by Armothe
Updated Photos

2 hours ago, Armothe said:

Sorry for the long post. Here is my collection of BAMs.
I paired up the parts/accessories how I best felt they worked among the themed characters.
I realize that each store is different and has a different/limited selection of parts.
I think I am missing a few. Can we count Minifigure Factory Figures as part of the BAM selection?

Wow, thanks for sharing such a neat collection! I wish I had the two blue wizards, the green wizard, the ice king, Mrs. Claus, the forestman, and maybe the new knight. Also, I was not aware that there existed a white knight helmet too.

I'm tempted to pick up the pack with the medieval figures, but I can't spend too much on BAM!

On 5/29/2022 at 1:14 PM, The Reader said:

Was in a Lego store this week and found in the BAM tower a brand new torso of the cmf series 12 "Dino Tracker" from 2014. A lucky, but imho strange find.

col188.png

It should be because the Jurassic World movie 

Very clever by TLG

Instagram has a pic of a magenta shark suit piece and soccer jersey purported to be BAM pieces. Can't speak to the legitimacy of the poster.

25 minutes ago, K_Tiger said:

Instagram has a pic of a magenta shark suit piece and soccer jersey purported to be BAM pieces. Can't speak to the legitimacy of the poster.

That’s er interesting 

2 hours ago, K_Tiger said:

Hope it's legit. The piece itself looks cool, although the combination with the torso looks like a mishmash to me.

On 6/8/2022 at 9:16 AM, K_Tiger said:

Link?

I cant believe they printed the word Rabona on an official LEGO piece

So basicly a FC Barcelona-esque shirt but instead of Rakuten LEGO changed it to a football technique? (Rabona)

Edited by TeriXeri

I’m not sure what is a big deal about Rabona printed on shirt? I looked up Rabona and it says action football player strikes ball with kicking leg. So this is more non-licensed.

Edited by DBlegonerd7
Fixed typo