22kane

LEGO Store "Build a Minifigure"

1 hour ago, Celebrian Telrunya said:

I read this the other day. https://www.brickfanatics.com/new-lego-build-a-minifigure-characters/ it discusses exclusive parts possibly being added to the build a mini fig stations.

Could someone help me? The brick costume from the picture is bright light blue, medium azure or what color? I like to put hands and a tile of 1x1 from the same color as the other costume bricks and I can't recognise the color I will need to buy the hands. I would say is more medium azure than bright light blue, but I don't know.

Edited by Libelulo1

20 hours ago, Libelulo1 said:

Could someone help me? The brick costume from the picture is bright light blue, medium azure or what color? I like to put hands and a tile of 1x1 from the same color as the other costume bricks and I can't recognise the color I will need to buy the hands. I would say is more medium azure than bright light blue, but I don't know.

This is Bright Light Blue :wink:

51819167387_52b2c09e73_c.jpg

On 1/14/2022 at 9:38 AM, Pasq67 said:

This is Bright Light Blue :wink:

Oh, Thank you so much. In this picture seems so different from the other one.

Edited by Darkdragon
please don't quote pictures

On 1/13/2022 at 12:13 PM, Roebuck said:

pick-and-build-new-interface-2022_2.jpg

Do you know where that image was from? I ask as it has the "Black Friday" tab and prices are in GBP. So presumably it was from someone with access to a test site a few months ago.

They are really faouring the blues in those brick suits. We've already got Blue and Dk Turquoise. I'm hoping for a yellow one, then white and black.

40 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Did you just quote yourself?

Yes.

Just now, Celebrian Telrunya said:

Yes.

Yes

Yes.

Yes

:yoda:

Yes.

Yes

:yoda:

HA!

The new BAM outfits look great but the pics i have seen show the photographer with the same torso as the violinist so I wonder if there is another unrevealed torso (the one used twice is very nice though). The tracksuit print is also brilliant and I want to know what is one the 1x2 tile held by the dessert guy.

I really hope the exclusives will be available through this online option...I’m so far behind & my store(even before the last two years of stupidity) hasn’t been very on top of it. 

New Pink Bear Costume

Comes with a heart, so I guess is meant to be for St Valentine's Day

Snagged a few nice pieces from the bins at the local lego store including the astronaut dog torso, cream pie with sprinkles, purple legs with pink polka dots, dark red print steak and a Iab coat with green splotches that I didn't even know was bam only.

No sign of the new parts for 2022 like the cake suit yet.

2 hours ago, jonwil said:

No sign of the new parts for 2022 like the cake suit yet.

Here where I live all the 2022 new bam figs-parts have been available since 2 weeks ago.

2 hours ago, Libelulo1 said:

Here where I live all the 2022 new bam figs-parts have been available since 2 weeks ago.

I have no idea where you are when you mentioend “here” but I have been waiting for some new BAM parts….

On 1/25/2022 at 1:31 PM, DBlegonerd7 said:

I have no idea where you are when you mentioend “here” but I have been waiting for some new BAM parts….

I'm from Spain.

0y1f93s.jpg

Was bright light blue at the end, as Pasq67 said. Now waiting for the plate and the hands to arrive.

All the new figs/parts have been available to buy individually, besides a pack of 3 with brick costume (the picture one), the cake costume and the clown since like 2 weeks, as I said previously. Thankfully, I could buy only the brick costume to a person, since is the only one I wanted.

Since a week ago, the new 3 figs/parts exclusives for St. Valentine have been available too in a pack with the three of them. 

i2393237597.jpg

Edited by Libelulo1

On 1/28/2022 at 6:02 AM, Libelulo1 said:

I'm from Spain.

Was bright light blue at the end, as Pasq67 said. Now waiting for the plate and the hands to arrive.

All the new figs/parts have been available to buy individually, besides a pack of 3 with brick costume (the picture one), the cake costume and the clown since like 2 weeks, as I said previously. Thankfully, I could buy only the brick costume to a person, since is the only one I wanted.

Since a week ago, the new 3 figs/parts exclusives for St. Valentine have been available too in a pack with the three of them. 

Gotcha that you are from Spain - you are quite lucky that you got a light blue brick costume. 

Here in USA, I’m still waiting for that minifigure. 

Edited by Darkdragon
please don't quote pictures

5 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Gotcha that you are from Spain - you are quite lucky that you got a light blue brick costume. 

Here in USA, I’m still waiting for that minifigure. 

They are supposedly here in Australia as well, including a new figure skater that's actually more elaborate than the CMF one, with dual moulded legs.

Here they cost AUD $20 though, which is the same as FOUR CMF, so it is really a bad deal.

12 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

They are supposedly here in Australia as well, including a new figure skater that's actually more elaborate than the CMF one, with dual moulded legs.

Here they cost AUD $20 though, which is the same as FOUR CMF, so it is really a bad deal.

Yeah, there is a skater. She has double face.

Pick a Minifigure 2022

These were all that were released in january but the three from st. valentine.

Edited by Libelulo1

On 2/2/2022 at 1:50 PM, Libelulo1 said:

Yeah, there is a skater. She has double face.

Pick a Minifigure 2022

These were all that were released in january but the three from st. valentine.

I got the Chinese lady on the left in my local Lego Store, but with the head/face of the gamer on the right which IMHO fits much better.

It stinks....ever since the Halloween ones a few years back, my stores have consistently been behind on BaM parts...I know there’s Bricklink but it’s much more fun to grab & build myself. I’ve seen bits & pieces but never the full compliment. :cry3:

I was in Billund this week and they did not have the new ones there. The employees had to pick the parts so I assume that is why they had less variety in BAM parts from when I was there last in 2019. :def_shrug:
Hope it is possible to pick them myself next time I visit :classic: