22kane

LEGO Store "Build a Minifigure"

2 hours ago, Garmetrowolf said:

How do we find the numbers for BAM parts? Wanted to see if I could order some on B&P.

There are no part numbers officially published unless you stumble upon them in B&P. This is true for anything without an instruction booklet, which makes these BAM exclusives incredibly difficult to confirm whether they are exclusive or not. 

It is kind of a discovery process.

2 hours ago, leafan said:

Sorry if this is the wrong thread for this, but can anyone point me in the direction of the Bricklink pages for the Hat/Hair combo piece, the Torso piece and Head for this minifig, please? I can't see it in the index.

-snip-

Thanks.

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/search.page?q=BAM#T=P&P=1

Use the keyword "BAM" and you'll find most of them

1 hour ago, makoy said:

There are no part numbers officially published unless you stumble upon them in B&P. This is true for anything without an instruction booklet, which makes these BAM exclusives incredibly difficult to confirm whether they are exclusive or not. 

It is kind of a discovery process.

Yikes, that's really frustrating. I'll have to search there, then. If I find out any of the numbers for the new pieces, I'll be sure to post them here!

Please do. I am sure many people here will appreciate that. The BAM stocks are either hit or miss in other shops. The ones meant for Christmas in my region just came in towards the end of January 2021.

The BAM index is also overdue for an update, and since I found out BL is catching up on updating the BL part no, I updated the parts no for those that I already listed in BAM exclusives. I got most exclusives in 2020 so I will update the index soon.

Can the BaM parts, if their numbers ever be discovered and disclosed, be ordered through B&P directly or would Customer Service need to be dialed up to add them to orders?

On 2/3/2021 at 10:51 PM, Garmetrowolf said:

How do we find the numbers for BAM parts? Wanted to see if I could order some on B&P.

The pat number is indicated on their original bags. The parts comes in 200 per bag and the pert number is on the label, I saw this last time they refilled BAM, but I didn't take note.

3 hours ago, Evans said:

The pat number is indicated on their original bags. The parts comes in 200 per bag and the pert number is on the label, I saw this last time they refilled BAM, but I didn't take note.

That makes sense, too bad. :sceptic:

Edited by Garmetrowolf

15 hours ago, Garmetrowolf said:

That makes sense, too bad. :sceptic:

You can always ask a store clerk to see the original bag and to take a picture of the label, there would be nothing bad about it if it's for common knowledge.

They are quite uncomprehensive in my local store (Paris Les Halles), they can't even fill properly a PaB cup without me being very insistant, so I believe bringing a bag from the storeroom would be too much work for them.

2 hours ago, Evans said:

You can always ask a store clerk to see the original bag and to take a picture of the label, there would be nothing bad about it if it's for common knowledge.

They are quite uncomprehensive in my local store (Paris Les Halles), they can't even fill properly a PaB cup without me being very insistant, so I believe bringing a bag from the storeroom would be too much work for them.

I understand that. The problem is that I'm probably not gonna go to a Lego store for the very foreseeable future because of the pandemic. But when its over, this is all good stuff to know and I appreciate it!

2 hours ago, Moxarc said:

Hi everybody, i live in Italy and this is the minifgure stand of our local lego store.

Can you help me to verify if the pieces circled are exclusive?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e9wz69fsqbutzvt/BAM.png?dl=0

I can't see clearly the one in the middle.
What I can confirm is that the black torso with red guitar is not exclusive. It's part # 973pb3542c01

On the other hand, I have the pink afro piece as well but I forgot to include it in the exclusive index... I think it is exclusive because there are no minifigures that has that piece, and it is easy to confuse that with the minidoll afro with hole (used on Melody from TLM2)

17 hours ago, makoy said:

I can't see clearly the one in the middle.
What I can confirm is that the black torso with red guitar is not exclusive. It's part # 973pb3542c01

On the other hand, I have the pink afro piece as well but I forgot to include it in the exclusive index... I think it is exclusive because there are no minifigures that has that piece, and it is easy to confuse that with the minidoll afro with hole (used on Melody from TLM2)

Thanks! I see that the green torso among the figures i post is from lloyd ninjago. 

4 hours ago, BrickHat said:

Does anyone know what the right head is for the Teddy bear? I've seen people with different ones (https://forum.brickset.com/discussion/19310/us-bam-bar-contents/p6).

As one friend told me, it didn't matter because it is covered. However, some shops would package the BAM minifigures as intended. We just have to see trust that it is meant to be pre-pack that way. On the other hand, the intent of those BAM station is to mix and match the parts anyway, so one could argue easily it could be any head combined with any torso and so on.

15 hours ago, makoy said:

As one friend told me, it didn't matter because it is covered. However, some shops would package the BAM minifigures as intended. We just have to see trust that it is meant to be pre-pack that way. On the other hand, the intent of those BAM station is to mix and match the parts anyway, so one could argue easily it could be any head combined with any torso and so on.

The thing is, I have to find one of these in the secondary market, and I want to make sure I get the head that comes with the pre-packaged bear, and not one other random head. Some people seem to have random heads, though. Does anyone know what the pre-packaged head is?

The build-a-fig bins at some of the stores near me have re-opened. Haven't spotted much in the way of parts worth snagging though (not enough to justify the price tag for a set of 3)

10 hours ago, BrickHat said:

The thing is, I have to find one of these in the secondary market, and I want to make sure I get the head that comes with the pre-packaged bear, and not one other random head. Some people seem to have random heads, though. Does anyone know what the pre-packaged head is?

In my region, these BAM does not come pre-packed. However, here's my findings.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLbHTN8JY6Y/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJyLBdvpItG/

Looking at these 2 photos... one from Italy, and the other one from Australia, there's a good chance the the blue head is indeed the appropriate head for the bear suit guy, along with the umbrella accessory.

On 2/25/2021 at 7:23 AM, makoy said:

In my region, these BAM does not come pre-packed. However, here's my findings.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLbHTN8JY6Y/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJyLBdvpItG/

Looking at these 2 photos... one from Italy, and the other one from Australia, there's a good chance the the blue head is indeed the appropriate head for the bear suit guy, along with the umbrella accessory.

yeah these BAM are not pre packed. What do you think about the snowboarder and the female guitarist?

5 minutes ago, Vindicare said:

I LOVE that pie! I saw new parts on “emilyloveslego” Instagram(link isn’t copy n pasting for some reason). 

I think that's because she was on private settings. Didn't realise this until I switched on to my personal account. Thanks for the heads up. I would love to directly post the image here but with respect to her IG being private, I think that only means you need to be following her to see the link.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CM8Ez8jpfBf1WaQw0Q0E4KFW59I01QG4LrjH-Q0/?igshid=1aackxq1ier5n

The pie looks great, however I am a bit worried that we have not gotten any BAM animals lately, maybe Lego is saving them for when the shops can open more normally again :shrug_oh_well:

I have a dumb question - is it possible to find some BAM pieces off BnP? If so, what is element ID on that pie? 

On 4/1/2021 at 1:23 PM, DBlegonerd7 said:

I have a dumb question - is it possible to find some BAM pieces off BnP? If so, what is element ID on that pie? 

I highly doubt it, because they’re meant for the stores BaM stations. But I never have looked either. Your best bet is Bricklink. Friend told me you can search for bam parts. 

23 hours ago, Vindicare said:

I highly doubt it, because they’re meant for the stores BaM stations. But I never have looked either. Your best bet is Bricklink. Friend told me you can search for bam parts. 

Ok, thanks!