22kane

LEGO Store "Build a Minifigure"

I'm seeing some of the Easter/spring parts turn up on Bricklink, but they're quite expensive as availability was limited before everyone went into lockdown. I'm planning to hold off until I can visit a store.

The top hats are available on B&P when it gets back up and running in the case that you miss out on the BAM station.  I'm excited about the dogs, chickens, and longbows.

19 hours ago, Grover said:

The top hats are available on B&P when it gets back up and running in the case that you miss out on the BAM station.  I'm excited about the dogs, chickens, and longbows.

I could be mistaken, but that longbow looks like this one from 2011.

I think it's in reddish brown but the lighting washes it out.  Medium nougat would be a cool color for the bow though!

13 hours ago, Ardelon said:

But this time in a new nougat color? Or is just the light?

I agree with @Grover: I think it's reddish brown, too. I also agree with Grover that a nougat coloured longbow would be cool.

If you're going for historical accuracy - which I am not, but some AFOLs might - nougat would be better. Longbows were usually made of yew and were mostly closer to nougat in colour than reddish brown.

Battle_of_crecy_froissart.jpg

Edited by AmperZand

I wonder if the otter and hare will appear here as regular animals

One should expect them to appear in a City set first, but you never know...

On 6/21/2020 at 6:32 PM, ramofont said:

..............   and the Covid 19 finished with the BAm ???

Nah... prob will be the start of next year before they reimplement it though. Just my opinion. 

New summer parts available at Auckland Certified Store.

there are also the blue chameleons which I didn’t buy this time.  No sign of the black sausage dog here yet.

4 minutes ago, Pchan1983 said:

New summer parts available at Auckland Certified Store.

there are also the blue chameleons which I didn’t buy this time.  No sign of the black sausage dog here yet.

Have they opened up the BAM again?! So you can pick the parts you want or is the figs pre-packed?

The Chermside store in QLD, Australia (which I was at today) had the Build-a-Fig open again but with signs requiring people to wear gloves when handling the parts (signs that I will note most people seemed to be ignoring completly). No clue if they had any new parts in there or not though.

12 hours ago, Roebuck said:

Have they opened up the BAM again?! So you can pick the parts you want or is the figs pre-packed?

Yup it's reopened at Auckland Store.

Ooh, I love the floatie, black hair, & faceprint. Even if they preassemble, I hope these come here soon. 

On 4/3/2020 at 9:34 PM, makoy said:

There is a lot of copy-and-paste accounts there in IG, but I think a lot of you guys already know that.

Too bad Malaysia is still in lockdown and Singapore will be soon... I can't get these on my hands right now but hopefully when this pandemic situation is over, I can get these in my collection.

49733011626_48b1798d17_b.jpg

https://www.flickr.com/photos/80720650@N02/49733011626/

There is also a new princess torso, or  what appears to be a princess/royalty-looking dress torso.

I just called my LEGO store in Chicago.  They have all the Q2 parts from the post I'm quoting but not the new parts yet.  You can only buy pre-packed BAM packs in-store and those will be a random assortment. However, my store was willing to pick a custom selection over the phone, hold it for three days, then sell it to me.  Not sure if all stores will do that but worth a shot.

31 minutes ago, Tusserte said:

I just called my LEGO store in Chicago.  They have all the Q2 parts from the post I'm quoting but not the new parts yet.  You can only buy pre-packed BAM packs in-store and those will be a random assortment. However, my store was willing to pick a custom selection over the phone, hold it for three days, then sell it to me.  Not sure if all stores will do that but worth a shot.

Prepackaged random BAM packs entirely misses the point, surely? 

3 hours ago, williejm said:

Prepackaged random BAM packs entirely misses the point, surely? 

Definitely. But in this case, I’d say something is better than nothing. I’m still hoping to get the latest bunny parts that were around earlier. Even though I don’t particularly care for the flower kid, I’d take her if it meant getting the parts I want. Or that exclusive dog print & torso with the dog with a space helmet print, yes please. 

I was wondering why they couldn’t just do that like they are the PaB Wall(at least here in the States) where the employees fill a cup with what you want from the menu board. Maybe with that & having to grab the boxes off the shelf, it would be a lot to handle, which is understandable. 

On 7/4/2020 at 7:18 AM, Vindicare said:

Or that exclusive dog print & torso with the dog with a space helmet print, yes please. 

Sounds interesting. Do you have a pic, please?

@Pchan1983 those new parts look great. Hopefully they will have them still in September.

Edited by sunhuntin

14 hours ago, sunhuntin said:

Sounds interesting. Do you have a pic, please?

@Pchan1983 those new parts look great. Hopefully they will have them still in September.

They are in that cluttered picture that was quoted above, or if you want a better look check lego_boy_productions_leaks over on Instagram. Scroll down quite a bit. It’s next to the Shazam Magic & Monsters post. The dog is the new dachshund it black with brown printing on the face. 

I have been visiting the usual LEGO shop that I go to for BAM.... but I don't think they are selling those anytime soon.

It's a bummer but I understand it is a temporary setback only. How long? Not sure...

Hello, when did the great hall dumbledore/centaur hairpiece become available in bright light yellow? 

Edited by Otherworld

4 hours ago, Otherworld said:

Hello, when did the great hall dumbledore/centaur hairpiece become available in bright light yellow? 

By my knowledge it hasn't been made in that colour yet..