22kane

LEGO Store "Build a Minifigure"

7 minutes ago, froggy95 said:

Any new sitings for the Easter figs in the US? 

I picked up a set at the Concord Mills store near Charlotte NC today.

20 hours ago, The Brick Rat said:

I picked up a set at the Concord Mills store near Charlotte NC today.

Thanks! Called them today and ordered some of the pieces. 

On 2/24/2020 at 8:19 PM, Broke4Bricks said:

@Gomek does the orange torso with suspenders have back printing?

yes, and I've since found it. A store employee had included it with all the new exclusive Halloween parts so I was not realizing it was from a previously released construction worker.

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=973pb2922c01&idColor=4#T=C&C=4

Build A Mini has been removed from our LEGO stores in IL due to coronavirus.  They still had the Pick A Brick wall stocked, but I assume that will be going soon too.  The current estimate is that it won't return until at least April, but I suspect it will be much longer.

19 hours ago, Tusserte said:

Build A Mini has been removed from our LEGO stores in IL due to coronavirus.  They still had the Pick A Brick wall stocked, but I assume that will be going soon too.  The current estimate is that it won't return until at least April, but I suspect it will be much longer.

Makes sense; this is the reason I haven't visited in a while.

Those minifig parts have hundreds of people's hands in them every day, so I support this measure.

Edited by leafan
typo

They still had the BaM bins and PaB wall at the store I was at yesterday although IIRC they had removed the bricks from the play table.

I can certainly understand if they pull the bricks and minis, but it's the only reason I ever go into a Lego store, so I hope that they're back by the time I finally get back to one.  I also hope that they still have the easter figs and don't pull them.  I somehow doubt they will do that, though.

I don't mind BAM postponing the parts availability for health and safety precaution.

There’s a whole slew of new BaM parts, including a great torso of a dog with an old school astronaut helmet on & recolor of the wiener dog from the CMF series. Too bad there’s no foreseeable chance to get them...

Just now, Vindicare said:

There’s a whole slew of new BaM parts, including a great torso of a dog with an old school astronaut helmet on & recolor of the wiener dog from the CMF series. Too bad there’s no foreseeable chance to get them...

Pics somewhere?

16 minutes ago, toydad2 said:

Pics somewhere?

I saw them on Instagram legoleaks hashtag. They’re down a little ways, the front picture is the black torso with the helmet clad dog. 

4 minutes ago, Vindicare said:

I saw them on Instagram legoleaks hashtag. They’re down a little ways, the front picture is the black torso with the helmet clad dog. 

poster name?? so many leaks getting tagged that arent 

26 minutes ago, toydad2 said:

poster name?? so many leaks getting tagged that arent 

lego_boy_productions_leaks

There is a lot of copy-and-paste accounts there in IG, but I think a lot of you guys already know that.

Too bad Malaysia is still in lockdown and Singapore will be soon... I can't get these on my hands right now but hopefully when this pandemic situation is over, I can get these in my collection.

49733011626_48b1798d17_b.jpg

https://www.flickr.com/photos/80720650@N02/49733011626/

There is also a new princess torso, or  what appears to be a princess/royalty-looking dress torso.

The one piece and recolour I was hoping we would get in BAM was the dachshund in black/tan. And look and behold there it is:wub_drool: Thank you Lego :grin_wub:
The chicken is also nice to get there.. I will buy a huge amount of BAM figs next time I am in a Lego store hopefully in September in the Lego house :excited:

Several of those will be entering my collection once it becomes possible to get them.

Wow it's really cool to see the chicken there, hopefully there will be a pig available eventually. 

Also interesting to see the torso and legs from the Series 19 Dogwalker and the torso from the Series 19 Rugy Player are there.