22kane

LEGO Store "Build a Minifigure"

Just now, yeurc_h said:

@makoy Thank you very much for this initiative.

Two change requests:

- The nougat 20606pb02 is not exclusive. It can be found in set 76054-1

- the bright light orange Snowboard is registered under the following bricklink ID 93218pb01

BR, Bertrand

Noted with thanks! 

@makoy Here are some more BL references:

- 28430pb03: Dual-Molded Police Hat with Hair Pulled Into Bun
- 20592pb02: Bright Light Yellow Minifigure, Hair Female Mid-Length Flipped Ends, Short Bangs, with Black Cat Ears Pattern
- 970c00pb0411: Dark Blue Hips and Legs with Black Boots
- 970c00pb1031: Depicting cut-off jean shorts with pockets

Arese on Feb 1st.

2 pre-built packs and 2 more made from available parts.

arese_20200201.jpg

Exclusive BAM parts index updated.

19 hours ago, yeurc_h said:

@makoy Here are some more BL references:

- 28430pb03: Dual-Molded Police Hat with Hair Pulled Into Bun
- 20592pb02: Bright Light Yellow Minifigure, Hair Female Mid-Length Flipped Ends, Short Bangs, with Black Cat Ears Pattern
- 970c00pb0411: Dark Blue Hips and Legs with Black Boots
- 970c00pb1031: Depicting cut-off jean shorts with pockets

Updated using these additional references, too. :)

Anyone has a better image of 75904pb01 - Light Bluish Grey Minifigure, Utensil Tool Sledgehammer (Mjolnir) with 4 Copper Rivets and Razorback on Both Sides Pattern ?

The one in BL is too dim....

12 hours ago, makoy said:

Exclusive BAM parts index updated.

Updated using these additional references, too. :)

Anyone has a better image of 75904pb01 - Light Bluish Grey Minifigure, Utensil Tool Sledgehammer (Mjolnir) with 4 Copper Rivets and Razorback on Both Sides Pattern ?

The one in BL is too dim....

2020-02-11_10-39-38

On 2/10/2020 at 4:45 PM, froggy95 said:

Who’s store has received the new “Easter” figure parts? I’ve struck out in three stores. 

The Easter selection has not hit NY or NJ yet (US). Spoke to a woman in NJ who was calling around about it and she suspects they haven't hit the US at all.

On 2/3/2020 at 1:33 PM, makoy said:

49482532521_4ec85b1f83_b.jpg

I was at the LEGO store in Frankfurt (Germany) today. They didn't have the Easter minifigs (at least I couldn't find them).

But I got this torso and this one. Does anybody know if they are BAM exclusives or which set/minifig they are from?

EDIT: Found the second torso - it's from CMF 5 series Sherlock Holmes: https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=973pb0931c01&idColor=69#T=S&C=69&O={"color":69,"iconly":0}

Edited by The Reader

18 minutes ago, The Cobra said:

Isn't the tan acoustic guitar exclusive too?

Oh, actually it is. I just forgot to include in the accessories. Let me rectify that.

Hey, maybe I’m mistaken or it’s been said before or it is a variant, but isn’t this the BAM torso that was available recently?

49542463576_1d6dc0bab9_c.jpg

Hay guys, in case anyone missed it that printed white dress part available at store is from the Princess Leia minifigure from the UCS Set 75244:

Edited by Bugbot20082

Does anyone know the rotation for parts in the BAM tower? I suppose it could be dependant on the store, but there seems to be a base-selection which is rotated out when a seasonal assortment is added, then put back when the season ends (season as in...Christmas or Halloween).

But then there are the new parts for the standard selection, like the new printed Castle shield - does anyone know how often new parts get put into the rotation?

44 minutes ago, leafan said:

Does anyone know the rotation for parts in the BAM tower? I suppose it could be dependant on the store, but there seems to be a base-selection which is rotated out when a seasonal assortment is added, then put back when the season ends (season as in...Christmas or Halloween).

But then there are the new parts for the standard selection, like the new printed Castle shield - does anyone know how often new parts get put into the rotation?

Wish I could help , but only being once to a LEGO Store, doesn't give any view of changes :(

I did see very few special parts the time I did go (early January), most of the space was taken up by skis, and it seemed right then they had just added a ton of rats as it was right at the time they started selling Chinese New Year sets.

Maybe they had taken most parts out as there were no cats or dogs at all, and just rats.

Edited by TeriXeri

Just now, TeriXeri said:

Wish I could help , but only being once to a LEGO Store, doesn't give any view of changes :(

I did see very few special parts the time I did go (early January), most of the space was taken up by skis, and it seemed right then they had just added a ton of rats as it was right at the time they started selling Chinese New Year sets.

Maybe they had taken most parts out as there were no cats or dogs at all, and just rats.

Yeah I remember you mentioning that from your visit to the Amsterdam store, if I remember correctly. I also remember that happened in the store I visit in the UK.

Next time I'm in there, if I can find an employee that looks like they enjoy their job, I'll ask.

On 2/5/2020 at 9:39 PM, Gomek said:

@Broke4Bricks here are the few I had on my figures that I didn't see on your list. I'm not 100% about the cut off jeans but couldn't find it with some quick searches.

Edit - Nevermind.. I see the brown bunny, plant and butterfly fig are 2020 figs. They haven't shown up at my local shop yet so I was a little perplexed when I saw them.

49494928586_11d9c41811_k.jpg

@Gomek does the orange torso with suspenders have back printing?

10 hours ago, leafan said:

There is no fixed rotation, unfortunately. This year, the quarterly release does not seem to be followed anymore. 

In South East Asia (e.g. Malaysia / Singapore) where I am based from, it depends on the distributor purchaser to place the order from TLG (regional/HQ sales). This model is followed by LCS (LEGO Certified Stores). Not sure about the wholly owned LEGO stores in North America or Europe.

On 2/12/2020 at 3:30 AM, jonwil said:

The easter selection (bunny, flower etc) is available in the Queensland LEGO stores.

And NSW, or more specifically the Bondi Westfield store a fortnight ago.