22kane

LEGO Store "Build a Minifigure"

BAM 2020 Q1

BAM 2020 Q1

I bought the penguins as most of my accessories.... just because it's worth every penny. :)

1 hour ago, makoy said:

I bought the penguins as most of my accessories.... just because it's worth every penny. :)

Jealous! :cry_happy: That face on the kid is fantastic! Is it exclusive or just really new? I can’t place it, but I love it. Looks like me whenever I get a new set. 

7 hours ago, makoy said:

Do you have a picture of the penguin army as well? It is identical to the one from the CMF right?

2 hours ago, Roebuck said:

Do you have a picture of the penguin army as well? It is identical to the one from the CMF right?

I need to swap my macro lens so that I can really zoom in for the difference. There is a tiny bit difference with the eye... But I will let you guys be the judge. Posting tonight.

6 hours ago, Roebuck said:

Ok here it is... Spot the difference! Don't blink. 

MBV_3888

Just visited the LEGO Store in Cologne. They also had the "white pants/black boots" double moulded legs, first seen in the Ninjago Movie CMF line (Sushi Chef). Picked up 4 for my Imperials.

Please LEGO, put "LBG pants/black boots" legs in the BAM-towers soon!

MBV_3892

From left to right --

The bicycle helmet is a recolour. I think it's exclusive to BAM at the moment?
Then the white torso with white stripes is also available, which first appeared in People Pack - Fun Fair (3626cpb2380).
Pink legs assembly is also a welcome addition.

Hair Bowl Cut Parted in Centre, in Medium Nougat also appears to be BAM exclusive at the moment.
The face is also from People Pack - Fun Fair (3626cpb2381)
The torso is from Chip/Dale in Disney Train & Station. They did not even bother changing the reddish brown hands. LOL
Legs assembly is from sushi chef as already mentioned.

I still see some DBG cats and black dogs... so I added here.

19 hours ago, Roebuck said:

Maybe you are more lucky next time you visit :classic:
They probably get them soon or was temporally sold out since it is a popular part :shrug_oh_well:

I visit today the other store.

They had no penguins in the Bam tower, but there were almost no other customers so I just could ask if they had more.

It was no problem to get three.

Further I completed the Ice King, Got the head, elephant hat and torso from the Elephant Girl and got the medium nougat Professor Flitwick hair.

I also found a nice dark blue magician/wizard torso with stars, a moon and a rope as a belt.

Last week I saw a wizard hat like CMF series 12 wizard, but also in dark blue, which probably is made to go with this torso.

3 hours ago, makoy said:

Ok here it is... Spot the difference! Don't blink.

:laugh: I think Lego count that as the same animal, maybe the difference comes from the factories that made them.. The snowy owl is also different with stronger pattern on the CMF if I remember correctly, but even BL list that as the same part :wink:

2 hours ago, Wout said:

I visit today the other store.

They had no penguins in the Bam tower, but there were almost no other customers so I just could ask if they had more.

It was no problem to get three.

Good for you :thumbup:

Normally I am not that bothered about not having a close store, but seeing these new prints/molds/pieces pains me...:cry_sad:

I missed out on those shields last summer. Now there are some other really good pieces. All of those halloween pieces would have been useful too.

Oh well I guess..

lego-store-minifiguren-januar-2020-0005-

Promobricks has encountered another new dual-moulded short legs piece: in yellow (on top!!) and white. 

2 hours ago, Exetrius said:

Promobricks has encountered another new dual-moulded short legs piece: in yellow (on top!!) and white. 

That seems naughty :smug:

5 hours ago, Exetrius said:

This was already available back in 2019 Q4, the same time we got the blue top/yellow bottom and white top/ yellow bottom.

9 hours ago, Exetrius said:

Seen those before too...and every time I feel uncomfortable. :tongue::look: 

But the white/black legs & Chip n’ Dale suit torso will go on my list too. That’s awesome they put that torso in there...could that have been a mistake? Seems strange. Even the unprinted pink legs are a nice addition. I hope they have them his weekend at the store I visit. 

2 hours ago, Vindicare said:

Seen those before too...and every time I feel uncomfortable. :tongue::look: 

But the white/black legs & Chip n’ Dale suit torso will go on my list too. That’s awesome they put that torso in there...could that have been a mistake? Seems strange. Even the unprinted pink legs are a nice addition. I hope they have them his weekend at the store I visit. 

Re: Chip n' Dale torso -- I don't think it is a mistake. It has been found in all LCS (LEGO Certified Stores) that I visited. Not an isolated case.

The Elephants Costume, Ice King and Penguins are all available at Auckland Lego Certified Store now.

23 hours ago, makoy said:

Chip n' Dale torso

It's available in Auckland too.

8 hours ago, sunhuntin said:

Any sign of the Vitruvian torso or the white Santa hat,

These are available too.  Along side with variations of dual moulded legs and the head with heart shaped sun glasses.

Saw a bunch of the new parts (no penguins though) in the build-a-fig stand at the Chermside store here in Brisbane.

Just now, Digger of Bricks said:

Say, are these legitimate (read the description)? :shrug_confused:

If so; Lego it was not a brown rabbit minifig I was asking for, but a recolor of the rabbit mould :tongue:

23 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Say, are these legitimate (read the description)?

I'm pretty sure they are fully official, but as to how they were obtained... I doubt they were purchased. Is there an embargo on any LEGO product; these PAB exclusives have always just popped up at some point, right?

1 hour ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Say, are these legitimate (read the description)? :shrug_confused:

Just saw these tooooo very excited for these

Edited by Megbricks