22kane

LEGO Store "Build a Minifigure"

There‘s a pic on IG showing even more new parts: the Flitwick hair in nougat, a purple laptop (which might not be new actually), and a white santa hat :thumbup: Glad to see this trend continue, even though it‘s a pain in the butt to acquire these when does live in a country that doesn‘t have LEGO stores :snicker:

46 minutes ago, roselemontea said:

That ice dude is superb!! 

Edit: Apparently, as reported by the article, this is not a self-compiled BAM thing, but rather a pack that comes with these figs assembled, and can be purchased for €6,99. I wonder if this will become the norm for the release of BAM-exclusive parts?

Edited by Exetrius

11 hours ago, Roebuck said:

No new animals? :sadnew:

I’ve seen a post saying the penguin is available in BAM with the new parts  ... which is kinda awesome because who doesn’t need more penguins?

I can see myself doing another BaM pack if/when these new parts show up at the Dreamworld store.

I need more penguins for my zoo and they aren't available on BnP online (and the BL pricing is too high) so a BaM pack would be a good way to get a few more.

6 hours ago, Exetrius said:

That ice dude is superb!! 

Wow, I would've never expected to see anything as random as that from BAM... :oh: 

It's strange, because a figure like that seems like it should've come from some sorta in-house playtheme that we have yet to see... :def_shrug:

So are these parts in the towers or pre built packs? Was at the store yesterday & dug a bit. Definitely didn’t see the elephant parts. The others I could’ve missed. If they were packs, I wouldn’t have missed them...

New parts are fantastic. All those parts on the elephant, that Vitruvian Man torso especially so.

Edited by Vindicare

17 hours ago, williejm said:

I’ve seen a post saying the penguin is available in BAM with the new parts  ... which is kinda awesome because who doesn’t need more penguins?

Great news, the BAM keeps on giving us new animals and make rare ones easier to get :sweet:
I guess a Easter rabbit is next in brown, but I do not rule out a new goat in the future :tongue:

Not sure how new it is but today I spotted the steak piece in the BaM bin at the Dreamworld LEGO store with a dark red print instead of the red that came with the CMF butcher.

I'm planning to go to the Amsterdam Store hopefully soon, I don't know what parts they have but BAM certainly looks great overall.

Edited by TeriXeri

All of these new parts are available in my local Lego store in the UK, in the BAM tower, not in the pre-packaged sets.

Did anyone else here notice those Black & Blue dual-molded short legs? I could see those who figbarf superheroes finding them useful... :shrug_oh_well:

DSC_6131.jpg?ssl=1

18 hours ago, jonwil said:

Not sure how new it is but today I spotted the steak piece in the BaM bin at the Dreamworld LEGO store with a dark red print instead of the red that came with the CMF butcher.

I saw that a few years ago in one of the UK stores.

14 hours ago, leafan said:

All of these new parts are available in my local Lego store in the UK, in the BAM tower, not in the pre-packaged sets.

Even the weird white guy on the left?

Pink elephant is so cute. I like that Lego is producing more exclusive parts for Build a minifigure. Now it is much more interesting and I am always excited to see new parts.

Edited by cebelicamya

10 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Did anyone else here notice those Black & Blue dual-molded short legs? I could see those who figbarf superheroes finding them useful... :shrug_oh_well:

Yes the short black and blue legs were available. UK though.

3 hours ago, J4ck said:

Even the weird white guy on the left?

Especially the weird white guy on the left. I picked up two :)

48 minutes ago, cebelicamya said:

Pink elephant headgear? Which part is that? Is it the same from collectible Minifigures?

They also had the pink Elephant parts in the UK store.

These are available in the LEGO Store in Utrecht, the Netherlands, too. Picked up the ice dude, the elephant lady and I must admit, more than one penguin. Love the Santa hat in all white as well. 

Edited by Mr Spielbrick

On 1/2/2020 at 10:05 PM, jonwil said:

I can see myself doing another BaM pack if/when these new parts show up at the Dreamworld store.

I need more penguins for my zoo and they aren't available on BnP online (and the BL pricing is too high) so a BaM pack would be a good way to get a few more.

Wouldn't it be great if we get a penguin battle pack.

With 4 four penguins and a random zoo keeper.

Hopefully the penguins show up at the Dreamworld store soon, once they (and the other new bits) show up I should then be able to make some figs (although it would be better if I could buy random parts instead of actually 3 full figs since I need more accessories and don't need so many heads for example but I dont believe you can do that at Dreamworld :( )

17 hours ago, leafan said:

Especially the weird white guy on the left. I picked up two.

I was at the White City Westfield yesterday. They had the weird white guy’s head but not torso or skirt. They had plain white skirts, but not printed ones.

3 hours ago, AmperZand said:

I was at the White City Westfield yesterday. They had the weird white guy’s head but not torso or skirt. They had plain white skirts, but not printed ones.

The printed skirt was exclusive to Tantive 4 released in 2019. Credit to @PenPlays for the information.

14 hours ago, Mr Spielbrick said:

and I must admit, more than one penguin.

I do not think you are alone :wink: So they will probably be hard to find the first few weeks :shrug_oh_well:

11 hours ago, Wout said:

Wouldn't it be great if we get a penguin battle pack.

With 4 four penguins and a random zoo keeper.

You can make your own penguin battle pack now at least if you live close to a Lego store :tongue:

On 1/5/2020 at 11:11 AM, Roebuck said:

You can make your own penguin battle pack now at least if you live close to a Lego store :tongue:

I was there last week and they had lots of Scabbers rats and lobsters, but I've seen not one penguin.

And i always look if they have something special there.

3 hours ago, Wout said:

I was there last week and they had lots of Scabbers rats and lobsters, but I've seen not one penguin.

And i always look if they have something special there.

Maybe you are more lucky next time you visit :classic:
They probably get them soon or was temporally sold out since it is a popular part :shrug_oh_well: