22kane

LEGO Store "Build a Minifigure"

7 hours ago, Roebuck said:

The BAM is really becoming a great place to find new, rare and unique pieces, to bad I live so far away from the nearest Lego store:wink:

1 hour ago, K_Tiger said:

Criminally wasted in the BaM bins. Probably Bricklink them down the road.

There’s an animal recolour too :wink:

I hate Halloween, but I’m happy for the animal recolour (only):

https://www.promobricks.de/neue-lego-halloween-minifiguren-teile-aufgetaucht/87084

Just now, J4ck said:

There’s an animal recolour too :wink:

Yes, more of that please :grin: I got several cats, rabbits, and bulldogs when I was in Billund a few weeks ago. They also had lobsters in addition to more common animals like spiders and bats :thumbup:

Oh wow! Those are fantastic. I love the pigtail hairpiece so I’m definitely wanting that. Hopefully they find their way to the store I’m going to next week. 

Arese, earlier today. No Halloween treats, but three interesting torsos (Cafè, Lady, White w/6 buttons).

arese20191005dscf4913.jpg

arese20191005dscf4922.jpg

Looks like @caperberry's New Elementary has highlighted these most recent exclusive parts in their latest blog post; and I must say, I'm quite excited for those new Earth Blue/Dark Brown dual-molded legs in particular... :excited:

New Elementary - LEGO® BUILD A MINIFIGURE: EXCLUSIVE ELEMENTS FROM OCTOBER 2019

20191003_135613.jpg

The new parts (Halloween etc) are now in stock at the Dreamworld LEGO store here in Queensland for those interested. If I could do the "take 15 random parts" thing that others here have done at other stores I might be willing to spend the $20 and pick some up (especially since the bins at Dreamworld currently have some CMF S1 Nurse torsos in there and I could use more of those) but I wasn't able to find 3 complete figs worth spending $20 on.

8 hours ago, The Cobra said:

Yes it is. See Digger's link to New elementary 2 posts before yours.

Oh, thanx. Silly me, diddn’t see the huge link ?

Edited by cebelicamya

After the third weekend in a row visiting the Glendale, CA store to see if they had the new Halloween parts, they FINALLY got them in! I splurged on four packs of minifigs. I must be stopped.

Edited by Karalora

3 hours ago, Karalora said:

After the third weekend in a row visiting the Glendale, CA store to see if they had the new Halloween parts, they FINALLY got them in! I splurged on four packs of minifigs. I must be stopped.

Nice! Only two weeks here to finally get my hands on some. I only wanted a few, mostly the pigtails. Grabbed three dogs as well. Only one of the two stores we went to had the minifigs. The other just had the dogs.

My only complaint here is it would have been nice to have parts for a couple complete minifigs. Also is that orange shirt exclusive?

Arese today: few Halloween pieces, no pumpkin heads or pants, no black dog. Other "new" piecs were the Arctic torso and headpiece.

arese_20191027-1.jpg

Has anyone ever seen the bunny suit guy's torso and the chicken suit guy's torso and legs? I've only ever seen the hat pieces for both of them! 

Thanks in advance 

On 10/27/2019 at 4:50 PM, sunhuntin said:

I love those plates! Very cool design.

They’re from the Taco Tuesday Guy from the CMF LEGO Movie series. I had to buy one, as I missed out on that minifig when it was out. 

7 hours ago, roselemontea said:

Has anyone ever seen the bunny suit guy's torso and the chicken suit guy's torso and legs? I've only ever seen the hat pieces for both of them! 

Thanks in advance 

Nope, it’s always just been the headgear at the two I frequent. 

I love the build a minifigure. Though I wish they allowed you to get more than three for $9. But i know what people here are gonna say. 

"Brick tax has gone up!"

"I think its s good deal"

14 hours ago, pooda said:

I love the build a minifigure. Though I wish they allowed you to get more than three for $9. But i know what people here are gonna say. 

"Brick tax has gone up!"

"I think its s good deal"

Wish I knew the price for Build-a-Minifig in NL, but since Pick a Brick cups seem very expensive (at €17.99), I don't expect BAM to be cheap.

3 figs for €10 would be within limits of "acceptable",  more then that however not so much. (right now collectable minifigures are €3.99 and I sometimes get a LEGO Magazine usually with a figure+parts for €4.99)

In the end it's still better then having no LEGO stores in the country at all. (which was the case before this month)

Edited by TeriXeri

29 minutes ago, TeriXeri said:

Wish I knew the price for Build-a-Minifig in NL, but since Pick a Brick cups seem very expensive (at €17.99), I don't expect BAM to be cheap.

3 figs for €10 would be within limits of "acceptable",  more then that however not so much. (right now collectable minifigures are €3.99 and I sometimes get a LEGO Magazine usually with a figure+parts for €4.99)

In the end it's still better then having no LEGO stores in the country at all. (which was the case before this month)

As far as I remember 3 figs (5 parts each) were about 9 Euros in Germany (LEGO-Store in Frankfurt).

When the first Lego Certified Store opened in Italy, it was 3 = 7,99. Price was soon raised to 8,99, and later to 9,99.