22kane

LEGO Store "Build a Minifigure"

Earlier today in Arese:

img_20190203_131422_-_copia.jpg

img_20190203_131535_-_copia.jpg

Green packpack was there, too. (Figs have later been remixed, except for the "alien")

I'll keep an eye out for those bowls next time I visit the BAM bar, I didn't know about the bulldog in there as well, good value for money! :thumbup:

I love the hodgepodge creations that come out of this. Realize that its just picking parts to build a figure per the rules but the results are still amusing. Like that press/reporter and his fine hourglass-figure. :snicker:

On 2/7/2019 at 10:05 PM, TeriXeri said:

Still hoping for a LEGO Store in NL within the next 

There is a Legoland discovery center that's coming in Scheveningen, let's home.

Edited by carlo.fadel

4 minutes ago, carlo.fadel said:

What a beautiful news!

Too bad the good things like the Squishie cup and the bowl piece aren't in the minifig bins at Dreamworld (or at least weren't when I was there yesterday)

Leicester Square store never checks how many accessories I have in my pack, loads of accessories down there bowls, squishee cups, coffee cups, spiders and pugs. Loads of afros/mohawk hairs, also a coldren I had never seen before recently. I put around 6 accessories per figure in a pack, with backpacks too. 

On 2/9/2019 at 10:55 AM, carlo.fadel said:

It won’t be an official Lego Store, it’ll be a store owned by Merlin Entertainment.

On 4/11/2019 at 12:10 PM, Exetrius said:

CMF Alastor hair recoulored in brown signalated in the BAM bar!!

@cebelicamya :wink:

Great hairpiece,  i hope it will be available in slovenian lego store. thanx for info @Exetrius

On 4/13/2019 at 9:23 AM, cebelicamya said:

Great hairpiece,  i hope it will be available in slovenian lego store. thanx for info @Exetrius

My pleasure, here's another exclusive one someone found: 

Girl fight

It's the one on the right, formerly only in dark red.

Just now, Exetrius said:

It's the one on the right, formerly only in dark red.

Ooooh, it's TLBM Barbara's hairpiece recolored! :thumbup: :oh3:

1 hour ago, Soupperson1 said:

I believe you can now get the party short girl pigtails hairpiece in brown from build a minifigure now! ?

Can confirm, I got them. :grin: Wasn't sure if they were exclusive. Also, the recent skirt piece, unprinted, in medium nougat. 

The one in Woodland Hills, CA yesterday had CMF Wizard torsos and hats in navy blue! No corresponding skirt slope, but they also had the new skirt piece in plain navy blue. And acoustic guitars in tan.

Please excuse my ignorance and yes I am for real. How does the build a Minifigure thing work, do you literally put together your own fig then pay, how much and what about accessories are those extra or do you get one per figure?

22 minutes ago, Johnny1360 said:

Please excuse my ignorance and yes I am for real. How does the build a Minifigure thing work, do you literally put together your own fig then pay, how much and what about accessories are those extra or do you get one per figure?

Not sure about elsewhere, but at the Lego stores in the USA that I have been to its $9.99 for three figures that have legs, torso, head, hat/hair piece plus an accessory. I have been to 6 Lego stores in 4 different states and this has been my experience. Although some have said on here that they have been able to get extra accessories, some said no accessories and I believe 1 person said they didn't have to have complete minifigures just the right number of pieces, which would be 15. Hope this helps.

Edited by fordtruckin
Typo

Went to Wijnegem LEGO Store yesterday and got me this:

bce4a8e0fb.jpg

That left figure head is a bearded woman @Robert8 ! Has anyone encountered it before? It's exclusive, for sure. The dark blue wizard parts are BAM exclusives, too. I'm not sure about the plain white-yellow dual-moulded legs. 

Hehe, I went to the So Ouest (Paris) Store on Monday, and picked a similar parts selection, @Exetrius :

47909790081_237365e9df_b.jpg

One part that caught my eye is the hammer : it has the same pattern as the CMF S17 Battle Dwarf, but is light bluish gray, and not pearl dark gray.

47909790031_26115d41dc_b.jpg

13 hours ago, Exetrius said:

That left figure head is a bearded woman @Robert8 ! Has anyone encountered it before? It's exclusive, for sure. The dark blue wizard parts are BAM exclusives, too. I'm not sure about the plain white-yellow dual-moulded legs. 

Could it be a misprint? It looks like it

14 hours ago, Exetrius said:

I'm not sure about the plain white-yellow dual-moulded legs. 

It looks like a white upper & bright light orange lower dual moulded legs which is the same as Donald Duck's ?

On 5/22/2019 at 4:38 PM, Exetrius said:

Went to Wijnegem LEGO Store yesterday and got me this:

-snip-

I went to my local shop today and checked BAM. I bought the "bearded woman" too and it does have long eye-lashes.

In one of my stash of BAM items, I also got a Pharoah head with black eyebrow (the original is dark blue)

Also, I want to confirm that there is white upper and yellow dual-moulded legs -- it is different from Donald Duck's.