22kane

LEGO Store "Build a Minifigure"

Just posting here so I can follow the news. :wink: Thanks a lot for those pictures!

Man, I wish the nearest LEGO brand store were close enough to go by bike...

30 minutes ago, JakeChambers said:

If you guys want me to take pics at the London store I can do that!

Yes please, would really apreciate that! :)

Here is what my local LBR store (Murray, UT, USA) had this morning in the BAM bar:

34004990680_deb426a9a1_c.jpg Hats

34004990020_1d9af51b23_c.jpg Hair

34348163966_7ac8cf13e7_c.jpg Heads

34004987860_30652263f1_c.jpg Legs

34004985400_082a5d855b_c.jpg Torsos

34389594835_8f84f34d39_c.jpg Accessories + stuff I missed the first time through

There was also a blue bowler hat from the clown that I found later on.

I couldn't take pictures at the London Leicester store, as it was way too crowded...but there were definitely a few different pieces. Most of the torsoes were boring, mainly from City minifigures and the same goes for the heads. They had the Jekyll/Hyde one, and the one from the Pirate from CMF. They had the paint palette and the Tower card (my favorite piece and totally appropriate since I'm building MOCs based on "The Dark Tower") but did not have the cobra. I'm thinking it may be that they had already been taken/sold out. But I think that the pieces in your pictures are way more exciting and useful than the ones I found in London.

I think this is the right forum. This is a thread to report on what pieces are available at which Lego stores. If you can, please post clear pictures of some of the highlights from the Build-A-Minifigure Station. If there is more than one Lego store in the city you're in, you know it please post the street you were on. They are new parts added every 3 months so if you're looking back on this thread more than 3 months time please keep in mind the parts would have been changed.

3 minutes ago, J4ck said:

I think this is the right forum. This is a thread to report on what pieces are available at which Lego stores.

Merged with the existing thread of the same purpose. :wink:

This is what my lego store had in the BAM bar: 

Torsos:

IMG_2180

IMG_2179

Legs:

IMG_2187

Hair:

IMG_2186

Edited by cebelicamya

On May 1, 2017 at 12:40 PM, rodiziorobs said:

Here is what my local LBR store (Murray, UT, USA) had this morning in the BAM bar:

34348163966_7ac8cf13e7_c.jpg Heads

Eeesh, were some of these faces sandblasted?

3 hours ago, cebelicamya said:

This is what my lego store had in the BAM bar: 

Torsos:

*pic snip*

Man, I could use a few of those bomber jacket torsos.

On 25-4-2017 at 11:35 PM, cebelicamya said:

To revive this thread I made some photos of currently available pieces from build a minifigure bar: 

34266358685_6c77a8d853_z_d.jpg

-snip-

Can confirm the pic above is still pretty up to date. I had a weird find in Hamburg's store: a brand new classic ninja head:

eba730d14b.jpg

Padme hair and unprinted Wherewolf hair, too. :sweet:

Edited by Exetrius

A few years back I went to my nearest LEGO store in the mall of America and made with the parts available eleven out of sixteen Minifigures from series 3. 

On 20. marec 2018 at 8:26 PM, Exetrius said:

Can confirm the pic above is still pretty up to date. I had a weird find in Hamburg's store: a brand new classic ninja head:

Padme hair and unprinted Wherewolf hair, too. :sweet:

Well in my store there were also these items you posted and some of these: 

39164064830_c126d5d993_z_d.jpg

After going to the lego store in the last months i now have some minifigures that are missing just one or two essential parts to be fully completed as a cmf from previous series that i missed out. 

40931075612_b1b29da8da_z_d.jpg

Edited by cebelicamya
inserted picture

These finds are like striking gold. What is the wild pink hair from though? And how did the old 'classic' Ninja head get in there, from one of those minifigure swap days :laugh:?

8 hours ago, koalayummies said:

These finds are like striking gold. What is the wild pink hair from though? And how did the old 'classic' Ninja head get in there, from one of those minifigure swap days :laugh:?

The pink hair is from cmf Rocker Girl series 7. It has been available in bam wall for quite some time. In Europe we don't have the option to swap minifigures like in the USA so i guess the ninja head is part of build a minifigure wall selection. I didn't notice it at my store, so i will check it next time. 

Edited by cebelicamya
Typo

There are so many new pieces. I think this is one of the best selection so far. Rare hirpieces like tan ponytail from skier, blonde hair from it girl, hat from tacos guy, guittare, rare pink legs, gun case, indian wig, rocker girl and disco man torsos... and so on. I am so happy that i went to the store. :) :)

IMG_3018

IMG_3017

IMG_3010

IMG_3013

IMG_3009

IMG_3012

IMG_3011

Edited by cebelicamya

I wish the Dreamworld store had neat things like the pink legs or the Sombrero or the Egyptian Queen head (none of which I can recall seeing at that store)

I did pick up the S1 nurse torso a while back though so that's a good get. I also picked up the dark azure ponytail from that one Ultra Agents set at one point.

Last time i posted great pieces i found in bam bar. This time i went to another lego store, we have two different stores in my city, so imagine my dissapointment when i saw this in bam bar: 

a lot of things i already seen this year and nothing new or special, i sometimes hate when the bam bars don't match in every store

41823652171_463f803a21_c_d.jpg

40017019870_200252be06_c_d.jpg41823651341_af649239fd_c_d.jpg26956188047_1deefd8515_c_d.jpg41823650421_b2f625debb_c_d.jpg

Edited by cebelicamya

On 01/06/2011 at 10:10 AM, streifen said:

Over at Cardiff, the LEGO store has a good selection of BAM to choose from. mermaid torsos, robin hood headgear, MMV skirts, etc.

the one in London is more limited and consist of the more common ones.

i still managed to pick what i want though the combinations were quite horrible (e.g. girl's face w/ robin hood cap & MMV skirt...lol)

as mentioned previously, GBP3.50 for 3. in Cardiff, they came w/ the blister pack.

They don't have to look good. Find parts you like, slap them together and buy the thing! That's what I do!