Masked Builder

Mando Hardsuit

img_4051.jpg

Mass produced for the Mandolorians during the Mandolorian war, they were used to great effect in many battles.

img_4053.jpg

img_4054.jpg

img_4055.jpg

img_4058.jpg

img_4056.jpg

Brickshelf

Again it'll be on Flickr soon.

Okay yes I did just make something up for the Star Wars universe. I don't generally like doing that I prefer to make existing ships. Anywyas, I think this is one of my best Hardsuits that I've ever made. This is also one of the most pose able suits I've ever made. What do you guys think of this bad boy? :devil:

Well done Mando Hardsuit MB! Even if it's unusual for the SW universe, the built is pretty good with some neat greebling detailing. Nice work!

Nice work. My only comments are the coloring and the hip/groin joint. All the joints seem sturdy and over built. But the hip tap joints looks like a weakpoint of the hardsuit. The other comment is the coloring. The all black body doesnt feel like mandalorian.

Thanks all!

Nice work. My only comments are the coloring and the hip/groin joint. All the joints seem sturdy and over built. But the hip tap joints looks like a weakpoint of the hardsuit. The other comment is the coloring. The all black body doesn't feel like mandalorian.

Really? Okay I'll keep that in mind when I rebuild it.