Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Mafia School: Fabuland Housewives - Day Four

Players only please!

001.jpg

Late into the night, the remaining citizens of Fabuland let loose by drinking at Hunter's Pub.

002.jpg

Everyone needed a release and the alcohol provided that. Plus, as long as they were together, they were safe. There is safety in numbers after all...at least that's what they thought.

003.jpg

Suddenly, the door opened and The Mafia Goons began spraying Hunter's Pub with bullets.

Ratatatatatatatatat!!!!

004.jpg

Everyone was able to duck in time, except for poor, unfortunate Betsy Bunny. The bullets burst through her chest.

Ratatatatatatatatat!!!!

005.jpg

But, it was no accident. Betsy Bunny was clearly their target.

Ratatatatatatatatat!!!!

006.jpg

Ratatatatatatatatat!!!!

007.jpg

The Goons left and everyone looked down at the pile of blood and organs that used to be their friend, Betsy Bunny (MetroiD), a member of The Town. Shocked and scared, they were all speechless.

008.jpg

Except for Hunter Horse.

"Dumbee Bumbee Der Bee-Doo." He said as he played the maracas while wearing a pot on his head.

009.jpg

In the morning, the small group of seven Fabuland citizens gathered in front of City Hall to learn the alignment of Gertrude Goat.

010.jpg

"Damn you little rats!" Mayor Langston Lion cried.

013.jpg

"None of us are rats." Someone said.

"I agree," Someone else chimed in, "Rats have long tails and round ears. None of us look like that."

"Are any of us even rodents?" Someone asked.

010.jpg

"Shut up!" Mayor Langston Lion cried, "I meant figurative rats! You convicted yet another scumbag! Gertrude Goat (Scorpiox) was a member of The Mafia. Now I shall line you all up and shoot you in the back of your heads, execution-style!"

011.jpg

The Goons cleared their throats.

"Oh, not yet?" The Mayor asked and The Goons shook their heads, "Very well. We need to keep the ruse up, I suppose. I need you all to keep convicting people. Freakin' jerks. Three scum in three days? Who are these people? This town has performed amazingly."

013.jpg

"What did you do with Gertrude?" Someone asked.

"Um..." The Mayor started, "We killed her, of course. Scumbags must die."

"You killed a harmless old lady?" Someone else asked.

"Even if she was a scumbag, she was probably like an accountant or something," Somebody suggested, "I doubt she knew how to use a gun."

012.jpg

"Well, she's dead." Mayor Langston Lion said, "What do you guys want? A perfect world. I'm helping rid the city of it's problem so I can prove that I tried before I kill you all. Making you guys vote pins the blame on you, ultimatley. Hee hee hee, I'm so clever. Now on to the good news! Another member of our city has returned to help in the fight against The Mafia."

014.jpg

"Little Forest Friend Lady-Dee." Mayor Langston Lion re-introduced their friend.

"Who the hell is that?" Somebody asked.

"What the hell is that?" Somebody else asked.

The Rules:

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Town or the Mafia. To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Mafia, while the Mafia needs to outnumber the Town.
  2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player.
  3. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end when a majority vote has been reached. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage.
  4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
  5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
  6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
  7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.
  8. You may not edit your posts.
  9. You must post in every day thread.
  10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM or the hosting intern badboytje88.
  11. Violation of the above rules will result in a 5 vote penalty against you on your first offence, and the death of your character on your second offense.

Players

bianca.jpg

Bianca Lamb - married to Evan Elephant - played by fuzzylegobricks

brody.jpg

Chief Brody Bulldog - ex-boyfriend of Payton Pig - played by Waterbrick Down

candace.jpg

Doctor Candace Cow - played by Masked Builder

evan.jpg

Evan Elephant - married to Bianca Lamb - played by MacK

hunter.jpg

Hunter Horse - married to Piper Poodle - played by Ro87n

lily.jpg

Lily Lamb - married to Marcus Mouse - played by Sirius Black

piper.jpg

Piper Poodle - married to Hunter Horse - played by Donut

Game Over

marcus.jpg

Marcus Mouse - married to Lily Lamb - played by Bricks2000 - convicted on Day One - The Mafia

gavin_dead.jpg

Gavin Gorilla - boyfriend of Gregor Goat - played by Dannylonglegs - murdered on Night One - The Town

holly_dead.jpg

Holly Hippo - married to Franklin Fox - played by KingoftheZempk - murdered on Night One - The Town

randy.jpg

Randy Rabbit - married to Betsy Bunny - played by Alex the Great - convicted on Day Two - The Town

franklin_dead.jpg

Franklin Fox - married to Helen Hippo - played by Alopex - murdered on Night Two - The Mafia Blocker

payton_dead.jpg

Payton Pig - ex-boyfriend of Brody Bulldog - played by Pandora - murdered on Night Two - The Town Vigilante

gregor_dead.jpg

Gregor Goat - boyfriend of Gavin Gorilla - played by Rumble Strike - died from grief on Night Two - The Town Doctor

gertrude.jpg

Gertrude Goat - mother of Marcus and Payton - played by Scorpiox - convicted on Day Three - The Mafia

betsy_dead.jpg

Betsy Bunny - married to Randy Rabbit - played by MetroiD - murdered on Night Three - The Town

Non-playing Characters

langston.jpg

Mayor Langston Lion - The Fabuland Mayor

bruno.jpg

Bruno Bear - a mafia goon

pauly.jpg

Pauly Pig - a mafia goon

forest_friend.jpg

Little Forest Friend Lady-Dee - a whosie-whatsit - played by Shadows

Thank you for your commitment to the sting operation Betsy! I miss you already :cry_sad:. In your honor we will continue to be vigilant and hunt down the remaining scum.

What happend? It's all so pitch dark oh wait is this pot on my head all the time? Let me see...

WHAT *oh2* another townie dead IN the pub how could I've not seen this? What's wrong with me?

I'm sure that I'm far from 'normal' or how I suppose to be lately. It's now more than ever before. I'm rather running crazy than scared, I know. Time to act now or never!

Wow. There are only seven of us left! Poor Betsy. I'm very happy we made the right choice about Gertrude. NOw to find out who the Mafia is.

My guess is that there are only one or two left. Any ideas anyone? I do have my suspicions.

Wonderful work my fellow loyal town members, though it was unfortunate that are oldest member of the community ended up working for the mafia, we can be glad that at least Payton turned out good despite her mafia leanings. My posse of loyal townies, you will hear form me later today. That mayor and his goons have another thing coming if they think we'll just serve as the scape-goat um... blame taker in this whole affair.

Its so sad Betsy died, and also she was already heart broken from randy leaving. :cry_sad:

Poor bunny. I also congratulate us townies on getting rid of yet another scum bag!

Now this is going to be a very long week ahead of us in figuring out the last of the mafia.

Oh God the nightmare hasn't ended yet.

Betsy Bunny will be missed, and let us hope that she will be the last innocent to die before we eliminate the mafia.

Chief Brody during your sting was there anybody who didn't privately talk to you?

Oh God the nightmare hasn't ended yet.

Betsy Bunny will be missed, and let us hope that she will be the last innocent to die before we eliminate the mafia.

Chief Brody during your sting was there anybody who didn't privately talk to you?

Actually there was one individual who I did not talk to yesterday: Doctor Candace Cow. However I think the best move we can make for the moment is to have a certain individual who has been conducting "investigations" of their own to contact me. I know that you are still out there and my group of loyal townies need your help in discovering the last remnant of mafia among our ranks. Stop by my office and leave me a note if I'm not in, do it quickly however because we need to start forming our strategy to find the last mafia.

015.jpg

Everyone was gathered at the Fabuland Bakery, quietly discussing what to do about the remaining members of The Mafia. Little Forest Friend Lady-Dee stopped by to help.

"Hi everybody! Tee hee!" Little Forest Friend Lady-Dee said, "How can I help you rid this adorable town of The Mafia plague? I'm sure we'll overcome the evil if we just stick together. Tee hee!"

016.jpg

"The Mayor said you've returned to us, but none of us remember you," somebody said.

"You're probably a mole sent by The Mayor to infiltrate us and take us all out faster," somebody else said.

"But I'm innocent and adorable!" Little Forest Friend Lady-Dee laughed somewhat nervously.

"We're the only ones around here who are innocent and adorable," someone said, "Get the torches and pitchforks!"

017.jpg

The citizens of Fabuland surrounded Little Forest Friend Lady-Dee with their weapons and torches.

"Mayor Langston Lion can't infiltrate our group so easily," someone said, "Prepare to die!"

The mob closed in on Little Forest Friend Lady-Dee.

018.jpg

"Not again!" Little Forest Friend Lady-Dee cried.

019.jpg

The remaining citizens of Fabuland surrounded Little Forest Friend Lady-Dee and started kicking, pitchforking and burning her.

020.jpg

When the crowd subsided there was only a toppled mushroom remaining.

"Well, that's the craziest thing I've seen today," someone noted.

021.jpg

"Oh, a blue shovel," Doctor Candace Cow commented, "How nice."

022.jpg

Just then, Hunter Horse walked by pushing a birthday cake with a vacuum cleaner.

"I'm a robot!" He said, "Beep-bop bope, tiddly-deedle, bop-dum-dum."

You may now vote. You have 49 hours to reach a conviction. With 7 players left, it takes 4 votes to lynch.

Fourth day grades

(Grades are given as indication of success or need for improvement. They should not be taken personally. For now, I'm just letting you know if you've passed or failed. Any further comment at this stage may give away the alignment of remaining players.)

MetroiD (Betsy Bunny) - You have played before, but you Pass either way.

Scorpiox (Gertrude Goat) - You Pass.

Mushroom soup anyone? :laugh: I am glad she is gone, she gave me the creeps that we would loose

yet another of us in this odd meeting. I am having trouble on who the next suspect may be I guess I will have

to wait for more info.

I find it amazing that mayor Langston is still able to coax people to come back to Fabuland, they're dropping like flies.

I also hope that some more information comes along before we have to make a decision as to who to lynch.

A conviction is due in 9 hours and 20 minutes.

Well my dear friends, it has been a hard day trying to sort everything out, but in the end I am casting the first vote in hopes of ending this horrible nightmare.

Vote: Evan Elephant (MacK)

Mr. Elephant, since the first day you have always conducted yourself in a reasonable manner addressing the problems at hand with unwavering logic and self-assurance. However, I have come to believe that it has all been a front for a malicious scheming mafia mind. During the vote against Marcus you were one of the last members of this town to cast a vote closely follewed by confirmed mafia member Franklin Fox, could you have been trying to cover your own guilty trail by joining the bandwagon against your own? During the next day you led the charge against Randy Rabbit, were you trying to relieve the town of a supposed mafia member, or were you jumping at the chance to eliminate one of the loyal members of our community? During the events of yesterday, you were the second "fish" to take my group's " bait" and we know what happened to the first "fish". Your continual appeal for information also makes me wonder if you are not seeking out mafia members, but are actually after an individual among us with special helpful "gifts" in order to kill them and so rob our town of any assistance left to it.

While all these questions have yet to find their answers, one thing has been declared as factual, that you Mr. Elephant are part of the mafia. That individual you so earnestly seeked to find and destroy has come forward and they have revealed your guilt. I wished to heaven that you are just an innocent victim of some unfortunate complications but as of the moment I must trust to my friend's insight and hope for the best.

Well Chief Brody you do raise some interesting points I'll give you that. Yet I do see flaws in your logic.

Just because I was the second to last to vote for Marcus Mouse does not make me a member of the mafia. I'll be honest I may have been a bit quick in placing my vote (being this was my first mafia game and all). I also think we have to give credit to the mafia that they wouldn't be stupid enough to bunch up their votes like that. But I do find it interesting that you suspect me for placing the first vote on Randy, but not Bianca who also placed the first vote. Don't you find it odd that she was able to pick out a mafia member right off the bat meta gaming or not?

I did indeed lead the charge against Randy Rabbit, and upon finding out his innocence I was remorseful. But at the same time I still feel stand behind my vote. Randy rabbit failed to post on the first and second days until several of us had started to question his absence. Now I don't know about you, but an inactive town member is of no more use to us than a dead one. So rather than risk killing a more useful member of the town Randy seemed like a low risk bet. If he was mafia great, if he was a townie that's then there still hasn't been much harm done. Randy himself didn't build a strong defence for himself either after other people started placing their votes.

In regards to yesterday's events, I still stand by my actions. You sent a private message to me begging for help to vote off Betsy Bunny under charges that she was "role playing" too much. Betsy Bunny has been a trusted member of our town since the beginning of our hunt for the mafia. When you start jumping around asking me for help to vote off one of our most useful towns people on role-claiming charges red flags spring up in my face. I also made it a point that I didn't want anybody placing a vote just on my accord. I wanted them all to talk to the both of you guys first and come to their own decision.

I also fail to see how an "appeal for information" can be viewed as scummy. I don't think I have demanded that much information, when you announced that you had found the cop I didn't jump on it. I accepted it, knowing that in the near future the cop would help us root out the last of the scum. Even though I still have my doubts that a cop exists.

What I do find the most disturbing about your post Chief Brody is the time that it came at. We have less than two hours to reach a conviction when you come here to vote for me. Were you trying to catch me off guard in hopes that you could sneak a vote by without giving me a chance to defend myself? While I can't prove or disprove that there is a cop amongst us I also find it odd that they only show up in the final hour to try and vote a "logical" town member off. This seems like a hastily thrown plot based on half developed ideas, I'm not going to vote for you as you have been quite useful in the past (yesterday is proof enough of that), but I think you're misled nonetheless.

I'm sorry about the rushed nature of my post but you haven't given me much time to respond.

Don't worry Mack, I won't vote against you. Your reasoning makes sense and your motives seem very sincere to the town. :classic:

I am growing very suspicious of Dr. Candace Cow. She has been very quiet throughout this entire ordeal as if she is trying to divert attention. Your absence in yesterday's crucial voting has been noticed. Please give us your reasoning on why you have been silent for so long.

For the moment, I will vote for you. I will rescind my vote provided that you make a convincing defense.

Vote: Doctor Candace Cow (Masked Builder)

Piper I thank you for your understanding.

I've also noticed Candace's quietness, but as I have already drawn enough attention with my voting habits I will postpone my vote and allow Candace time to prepare her defence.

Unless of course it seems unlikely that we will reach a conviction without me. In which case I will place my vote for Candace to avoid the wrath of God.

Well Chief Brody you do raise some interesting points I'll give you that. Yet I do see flaws in your logic.

Just because I was the second to last to vote for Marcus Mouse does not make me a member of the mafia. I'll be honest I may have been a bit quick in placing my vote (being this was my first mafia game and all). I also think we have to give credit to the mafia that they wouldn't be stupid enough to bunch up their votes like that. But I do find it interesting that you suspect me for placing the first vote on Randy, but not Bianca who also placed the first vote. Don't you find it odd that she was able to pick out a mafia member right off the bat meta gaming or not?

Evan: I am seeing your point, I did also place a vote quite fast. The reason I picked out a mafia

member is because I read the posts often because I didn't understand the game, the behind the scenes

of Marcus shot into my head and I had to talk to you guys to see what you think, then we voted.

Up above it seemed very much that you were trying to turn against me, what is that all about?

I am not saying I suspect you as scum it just makes me a little suspicious.

I also see the doctor being useless to the Fabuland families, I have thought the same as you others.

Please tell me what is going on with the upper paragraph (^) a little more Evan. :sceptic:

Alright folks, I couldn't take it anymore. After reflecting on all of my past conversations with Evan I believe he was either framed or the vicim of a paranoid individual. Sometimes in the police force you've got to go with your gut.

However, I still believe that this town can continue to eliminate the mafia hidden among us therefore I would like to address Doctor Candace Cow.

Wow. There are only seven of us left! Poor Betsy. I'm very happy we made the right choice about Gertrude. NOw to find out who the Mafia is.

My guess is that there are only one or two left. Any ideas anyone? I do have my suspicions.

Ms. Cow, I am also glad we made the right desicion last night, however you did not contribute to that decision, in fact you were absent for most of the day's excitement, and while we all sometimes must take a leave of absence, your lack of presence was clearly noted on a day when cooperation and unity was key. Additionally if you have suspicions then share them, however a brief reflection upon your past contributions show them to be lacking in anything particularly insighful or assisting. Helpfulness is key at this stage of the game... of life Evan and Lily have shown it, you on the other paw have not. Thus,

Evan: I am seeing your point, I did also place a vote quite fast. The reason I picked out a mafia

member is because I read the posts often because I didn't understand the game, the behind the scenes

of Marcus shot into my head and I had to talk to you guys to see what you think, then we voted.

Up above it seemed very much that you were trying to turn against me, what is that all about?

I am not saying I suspect you as scum it just makes me a little suspicious.

I also see the doctor being useless to the Fabuland families, I have thought the same as you others.

Please tell me what is going on with the upper paragraph (^) a little more Evan. :sceptic:

Bianca I apologize, and for it I will take you to a fancy dinner when this is all over, I also won't complain the next time your parents decide to visit us :sweet: .

Believe me I wasn't trying to turn against you, I was just pointing out a flaw in Chief Brody's argument. I know that the Chief trusts you so I knew he wouldn't decide to turn against you.

Bianca I apologize, and for it I will take you to a fancy dinner when this is all over, I also won't complain the next time your parents decide to visit us :sweet: .

Believe me I wasn't trying to turn against you, I was just pointing out a flaw in Chief Brody's argument. I know that the Chief trusts you so I knew he wouldn't decide to turn against you.

Thankyou! :wub: I am sorry for getting mis-lead from what you meant.

What do you think about Doctor Candance Cow?

Thankyou! :wub: I am sorry for getting mis-lead from what you meant.

What do you think about Doctor Candance Cow?

*Kisses Bianca*, I love you too, I'm thinking we should both go to bed now :wub::devil: .

As for Candace I don't think she's going to show up tonight to defend herself. She has been fairly quiet throughout this whole ordeal, her unwillingness to participate in ridding our town of scum irritates me.

Well there's a sight you don't see everyday. .. a touching apology from both sides. If we all make this through, drinks at the pub are on the house! :classic:

Time is running short Evan. The good folks in the town have came to an agreement, your vote will tip the balance of the scale. Please do not hesitant on this crucial moment.