Sign in to follow this  
Roodaksta

Photography Question

Ok so, I want to put two pictures in one for example like this one right here made by Designholic:

5583873820_6b45a868c3_m.jpg

But problem is, I actually don't know how, can anyone help me to put two pictures in one whole picture? Thank you in advance.

Edited by Roodaksta

Ok so, I want to put two pictures in one for example like this one right here made by Designholic:

[snip]

But problem is, I actually don't know how, can anyone help me to put two pictures in one whole picture? Thank you in advance.

Open the pics in a good photo editor, expand one photo to twice its size in one dimension (Canvas Size in Paint.NET; either double the width or double the height, and make sure to choose and anchor point on an appropriate edge so that the photo only expands in one direction. [e.g., if you double the height, choose either the top or bottom anchor point]); on the other pic, select the whole pic (Ctrl+A in Paint.NET), copy it (Ctrl+C); go back to the first pic, paste (Ctrl+V), and move the second pic into the expanded area. Hit enter to finalize the placement and save the pic.

Open the pics in a good photo editor, expand one photo to twice its size in one dimension (Canvas Size in Paint.NET; either double the width or double the height, and make sure to choose and anchor point on an appropriate edge so that the photo only expands in one direction. [e.g., if you double the height, choose either the top or bottom anchor point]); on the other pic, select the whole pic (Ctrl+A in Paint.NET), copy it (Ctrl+C); go back to the first pic, paste (Ctrl+V), and move the second pic into the expanded area. Hit enter to finalize the placement and save the pic.

Ah, thank you very much for helping.