Sign in to follow this  
Roodaksta

MOC: Vaders Apprentice Vignette

gallery_101_23_281.gif

I have just got a new tripod and had a vignette just sitting on the shelf so I decided to take pics of it. It's only my second pic so full criticism available on the picture taking and model itself. So without a further ado, my vignette:

Vader's Apprentice Vignette

100_0394.jpg

100_0397.jpg

Greebling on the side:

100_0398.jpg

100_0399.jpg

100_0400.jpg

Back of the model:

100_0401.jpg

Once again full criticism available for the model and photo taking. Thank you for watching!

Not bad. The base of the vig is nice. I think I'd like to see the scene itself more fleshed out, with a recognizable location. As for the pics, they could a be brighter.

Not bad. The base of the vig is nice. I think I'd like to see the scene itself more fleshed out, with a recognizable location.

I think it's supposed to be the Proxy scene in the hangar (except for the fact that Obi-wan should then have a lightsaber).

I think it's supposed to be the Proxy scene in the hangar (except for the fact that Obi-wan should then have a lightsaber).

Well, as for what you said, this MOC wasn't supposed to be any specific scene. And the characters are just made up (except for Vaders apprentice). The MOC takes place in the interior in the Rouge Shadow as the protagonist tries to find Vader himself but ends up meeting Vader's apprentice and ends up in a duel with him.

Edited by Roodaksta

Not bad at all , I like the greebling on the lower part . I think Galen should be holding his lightsaber like he does in the game though ....

Edited by Troopmaker

I agree. The walls need to be bigger and taller. It has a Pharoh's Quest Guardians of the Staff set feel.

Nicely done vig Roodaksta, small but gets the job done. I think you have a good grasp of the greebling techniques on the walls and the build of a unique base. I'd also love to see an expanded version of this vig, or a larger new one to showcase more of your building skills.

Very nice MOC, but I do agree that it could be developed a bit more.

I agree, I'm trying to expand the model and give it a better size.

I agree. The walls need to be bigger and taller.

I felt I could improve on the walls too, making more details and a better structure.

Well tomorrow I'm going to post better quality pics and a newly revamped model of Vaders Apprentice. To see if the pictures I take are good quality and if the model is in better detail and structure.